1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Don't worry, you can totally use flickr :) Just not the way DOA wants you to haha.
      Go to the photo you want to share on Flickr. On the bottom right, click the arrow that points sideways. Then go to the BBcode tab and you can copy the code and paste it in your message here!

So for example, I pasted the code directly below here:
      [​IMG]How low will you push me by Nymrah, on Flickr

2. Is the picture viewing privacy set to public? Are you posting from a computer?

3. I love your witch kitty! Saw her in Ldoll I think and admired her there ^^.

In other news omg my Newt already shipped! I'm hoping she will reach me next week. I made an order at oscar doll for some nice eyes for her, now I need to get materials for her wig. I am so excited about her getting here. She is my third Lillycat doll for the moment (I used to have Ombre but sold her years ago) and I keep wanting more >.<

#343 Kaede^, Oct 13, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    5. Are you using the little image insert at the top of the message box? You should not. Just copy/paste the link flickr gives you into the message.

6. Thank you!!! I understood my mistake!

7. #347 Roxsaalina, Oct 13, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    8. Miou ~

[​IMG]

9. She's beautiful! This predatory look. The tender baby
      This time I have to give up buying it. This time I bought another dream

10. I added a Millie Choupie to my collection :D she's the baby blue and I had been pining over her for a while woooo.
      She is so gorgeous blank <3

[​IMG]Unborn by Nymrah, on Flickr

11. What an unusual !!!

12. Congrats to all those new dolls.
      I'm especially curious to see all those new Newts, especially those that will get a custom face-up :D

13. I got my Newt yesterday but I will have to wait at least until Sunday to take proper pics. But in the meantime you are welcome to look at the horrible night time pics I took for my instagram Instagram post by Kaede • Oct 19, 2017 at 5:04pm UTC. Unfortunately she is bald and without a face-up for now x). I have wig planned and I have talked to one of my favourite finnish face-up artists and soooo much sewing inspiration as well!

She is so pretty! I have been eyeing blue Millie as well but haven't made up my mind yet x).

She looks super gorgeous! I just love Lillycat's creations and Newt is no exception. Can't wait to see more!

Ombre has the cutest eyes! And your Millie is very cute, her outfit looks very comfortable and ready for colder weather ^^.

14. Cutie Newt finally arrived today. I've got her in the pink tan skin color with the default face-up, but I do not know how I feel about it currently. It seems so pale, I think it could need some improvement. Maybe her eye shadow could need some intensifying and I'm pretty sure that I will get her some more dramatic eyelashes as well :D.
      And of course she also needs proper clothes and a wig. But for now we found something to take a picture with:

[​IMG]

15. Oooh she looks so nice next to Poulpy!

Congrats on everyone's Newts :D

16. Mad girl! How do you like the new body? Mobile? How are the legs? Are they worth it?

17. Newt is so cute! I.. didn't mean to rhyme, but it's the truth. :lol: I wasn't sure about her, but after seeing everyone's owner pictures in this thread... :D

@Sharkyra What dress is she wearing in your photo?

18. @Roxsaalina Well, I haven't really tested all of her posing ability yet, but for me she works well. As someone mentioned earlier she really can use a little bit of sueding. The same is true for the legs. Now I do not have a similar body to compare it too, since both my Kitty Jolie and my LouLou are on a different type of body, but I'd say that the legs on Newt are able to do more poses, however you also have to be precise when posing them. I can already predict, that Newt is going to wear skirts and dresses most of the time, so that I can access her leg joints easier.

@shinibun To be honest, I do not know, since I've bought this one second hand. But if you really care, you could ask @Roterwolkenvogel though. I'm pretty sure that I got this one for her, and if my memory doesn't fail me, it was actually made for Blythe(!) dolls.

19. This was in fact made for Blythe dolls and I go it off Taobao - if needed I guess I can find the link!

20. @Roterwolkenvogel I guess we'll need to do one big group order for these dresses one day. They're so perfect for these pear shaped dolls.

Tags: