1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. I just discovered this artist yesterday and Im in LOVE :love The newt doll is my favorite! Hopefully I can buy one in the future

2. She looks beautiful! Her default face-up is very pretty, but like you I felt it was too pale so I didn't get mine with it. I'm sure she will look even more pretty if you add some eye shadow.

Thank you! I got pink tan so it would go better with my grey Poulpy and it was the right call! She also looks nice with my turquoise Ninon, I need to take proper pictures of them when there is enough light.

Since these sold out so quickly I would think there is a good chance that Lillicat will make more.

I finally had the time to sew a dress for my Olivia but light was quickly disappearing by the time I was done so only crappy phone pics right now, sorry ^^'. Instagram post by Kaede • Oct 23, 2017 at 12:30pm UTC

3. @Kaede^ Cute! I love the big dipper detail.

4. @Kaede^ Wow I love the skirt part! the big dipper is a cute detail c:

5. Here My Newt with make-up :)

[​IMG]

6. @Youpla She looks great! :D Silly question - are her ears molded on or magnetic?

7. Thank you ! Magnetic ;)

8. Youpla, your Newt is absolutely lovely <3

9. I recently removed my lillycat manons faceup and noticed an odd indent in the side of her face. Can anyone here who has ever closely handled a manon head tell me if this is normal for the sculpt or if it is damaged? It's not marbling, because you can feel if when you run your finger over it. I never noticed this until I took off her faceup, so I'm wondering if I might have damaged her while removing it. Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hummm, seeing all those Newts pop up makes me wanting one, now... dayum! ;-)

11. How would everyone compare the poseability of newt vs Poulpy. I have an ombré so I know they can be finicky.

12. Congratulations on your lovely Newts, what a versatile sculpt.

I’ve got my eye on the next Amy release in the new year :mwahaha I’m thinking about her all day long ha. I haven’t obsessed over a doll release in so long!

Hey do we know what size the lovely Deavon is?

13. Currently waiting to pay off a lillycat manon in pink tan with the v02 body! never thought i'd own a lillycat ever while being in this hobby!!

14. Glad you were able to get one then, vvnem! :) I hope you share pictures once she comes home to you!

15. thank you! ill be happy to post pictures of her! I believe she is the Manon Christmas edition because of her face up

16. Thank you ^^. Her theme is kind of a space witch cat or something space and stars related.

Thank you! The skirt part came out so well if I say so myself, I loved this combination of holographic organza and dark blue organza.

Your Newt is super cute, I love her face-up!

I have Poulpy, old cartoon body and Newt. I have also handled and once owned old classic bodies and the ranking (for me) from best to worst goes: Poulpy, Newt, Classic body/cartoon body. Mine are hot glue sueded though. Poulpy is the best poser, I love playing with her! Newt isn't so bad, much much better than the cartoon body at least. No knees popping out like on the classic bodies. I was hoping for double jointed elbows like Poulpy but she has single joints.

Congratulations! Manon is great, her face is very cute. And pink tan is such a lovely colour!

18. I just ordered Amy in Marron glacé!! I’m sOOooo excited you guys!

19. Ooooh congrats! I think I like her best in that skintone.

My Millie got her eyes recently and is still waiting for a faceup. The weather is nice so I'm going to spray her now at least haha.
      You can see her here on instagram.

She is an ifrit, a type of genie. Very fiery.

Tags: