1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Hi! I am getting my first Lillycat doll soon. She is a Newt. I just loved everything about her. I have never had a doll with her proportions and was wondering where to get clothes for her. What bottoms fit her cute figure? Thanks <3

2. @Loodles The person who sold me my Newt says that most MSD tops fit but they're loose, and SD bottoms should fit. I bought an MSD size dress from the same person that fits a bit loose on the top, but I think it still looks good. I may try pinning it in the back for photos. I was planning on trying to make my own clothes for her, but I'm going to buy a few pieces in the meantime. I can update with better info one I get her this weekend. And I'll see if anything fits from my Minifee's wardrobe :)

3. Oh thank you! I have plenty of minifee stuff, so that would be greatly appreciated.

4. Hey, y'all! I've been lurking forever, but a thread on FB made me pop in for a question. I was looking around for kitty anthros, and someone posted a picture of Eugenie - who I believe was released in 2011? I was just wondering if she shows up on the secondhand market, or if the artist ever re-releases her.

5. I haven't seen her on the secondhand market in quite a while.
      Lillycat made a new version of Eugenie, called Kitty Jolie, they look like they could be sisters. She has been released a few times so maybe you can look for her instead :)

6. I was wondering if the two were close to the same in appearance. I haven't seen a pic of them side-by-side! Lilycat posted on IG that she was making some Kitty Jolies for the next release cycle. I'll give them a good look, too! (I'm just obsessed with kitty cat anthros.)

7. Hello, all! Very excited - bought a secondhand Manon yesterday and am eager for her to arrive - could not resist getting a Lillycat of my own any longer (probably first of a few, lol). I have a question, do you guys have a recommended source for more realistic looking smaller urethane eyes? I've been happy with Makoeyes for some of my other dolls, but they don't make them that small. Or do 10 mm look ok in the smaller girls? I'm so excited to get my doll and start styling her.

8. Hello! I'm awaiting a Bo in Lilas skin from the recent preorder. I know she had released Bo some time ago but I don't see many owner pics. Does anyone here have her or is anyone else awaiting her from the preorder? I understand she wears the same clothes as Poulpy, but is it the same body?

9. It's so pretty, I'd love to have one like yours, but it's very difficult! Lucky owner!

10. Soooo....who else is excited about Deavon? I really like her body <3

12. So beautifull doll and diferent color¡¡

13. I have set an alarm to try to get Deavon on Saturday. She will go well with my Ninon, I think. I wonder what the new "Realistic" body will be like.

14. I don't know if I will be able to get Deavon. That is 5AM my time and DH would know something was up if I set the alarm!

15. She's got some nice body pics up on the site now.

16. My Deavon has shipped, and I can only hope she doesn't spend a lot of time in Customs. Really want to see the new body.

17. Oh! Please post pictures when she arrives!

18. Deavon sold out SO FAST! Congratulations to those who snatched her up! She's gorgeous, I'm excited to see owner pictures. I'm still hoping to one day bring home a Deavon and an Amy. Lillycat dolls are just magical :love

19. I just commented on an instagram sales post for a lightly used Ombre, and she is below my little budget I set aside, and I'm practically vibrating from anxiety that she's somehow already sold!!!!!!!!!! Lol. The person has CoA and everything and looks legit.

I'll be staring at my phone waiting for a response all night, thanks brain...

Tags: