1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. awesome, so is mine! do you know about how long the wait time for lillycat is? i think i read somewhere like 3-4 months but i haven't been able to find that info since...

2. yay awesome! I think its about 4 months, but i've only ever bought in stock or second hand before so i might be wrong!

3. My Newt was ordered July 22nd. So about five months. That seems to be typical for the European artists.

4. Just wanted to share pic of Angela (Kitty Jolie).
      [​IMG]

5. Does anyone have a Millie Choupie and an Ombre they can photograph together? I love Millie and wonder if she'd be a cute friend for my Ombre. <3

6. chibi-kagu - Angela is so cute!

I'm so excited!! I finally found a caramel Deavon and she's shipped today!

7. Thank you! I can't wait.

8. There's currently a very short pre-order open for Amy in marron glacé skin at the moment. It runs until the 21st February, so if you want her, order while you can! :)

9. Thanks for the information!

10. I ordered Amy-Marron Glace today. She'll be my first Lillycat girl.

(@Zaliayn - How did you put in the accent mark?)

11. Congrats to you and everyone that ordered Amy! I don't know the answer but pro tip - I go to Beyoncé's Wikipedia page and copy from there lol.

Here's Tanvi to celebrate :)

[​IMG]Tanvi by s o p h i e ☪, on Flickr

12. I was tempted, but I have Amy in carmel so I'll wait for another doll in marron glacé.

On my Samsung phone I can hold done the e key and I get a display of accent choices.

13. Thanks for the suggestions, @Allstar and @nancy_schroeder_ca. I guess I could have just copied from my Word program:
      Glacé.

Holding down the e key on my desktop gives me a string of e's. I'm sure there's a comparable screen with the accent function but I haven't found it.

@Allstar - Your Tanvi is gorgeous. Love her faceup.<3

14. @Allstar Tanvi is gorgeous! I love those luscious lips <3

@vermont chick Sorry for the delay. For the é - I think it varies by computer/keyboard settings - but to do it I hold down Ctrl and Alt at the same time (on the left side of the keyboard) then press e
      Failing that, I sometimes copy and paste the letter I need from a webpage if I can't get my keyboard to do it :P
      Congrats on the order by the way!

15. @Zaliayn - Thanks! Ctrl-Alt-e doesn't work on my computer. Looks like copy and paste is the way to go.:3nodding:

16. Im so pumped for my Incoming chocolate Constantine and Marron Glace Amy
      Nyanda and Kamaria are excited for her new sisters xD[​IMG]

17. your dolls are beautiful!!!

18. Nyanda and Kamaria are beautiful! What skin colors are they?

19. They are both dark tan ^_^

Thank you!! <3

Tags: