1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Oh it's not about the box, but the carrier bag her dolls come with. Somewhere last year dolls started getting shipped with new bags.
      Here is a comparison photo of the two.
      While the pink one is great and can fit like 6 dolls if you tetris them in right, I don't need another one. Instead, I got really excited about the new bag, which is suited for mainly one doll. It's a kind of carrier I don't have. I personally also just love how it looks and how practical it seems.
      Photos of it being opened here and here.
      It's the bag I had in mind when I bought Kitty Jolie. And I don't really know what's going on with it. I posted a message on Facebook asking if it was a limited thing or something. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, although I guess I already have, but I really had my heart set on the smaller bag, without even realizing it could be the bigger bag. Guess it's my own fault for not clarifying at the time when I ordered.
      I'll stop whining about it now lol.

2. @Snow Ahh, I see, I didn't realize it was a carrier. It does sound like a useful thing to have.

Sorry for the picture quality, but I can't wait until the weekend to get a sunny picture of her.
      [​IMG]
      She's gorgeous, but... She wasn't shipped with a face guard, and her eyelashes got smashed D: And the ear magnets are too weak. If I pick her up, the ears fall off. She's not even wearing a wig cap, just a wig. I don't want to be troublesome, but I'm wondering if I should say something about it? I'm worried about losing an ear. I have really strong earth magnets, but they don't fit into the slots the current magnets are in...

She's really very, very pretty, though :)

3. Laughing because I was like - oh! bag discussion! and I was just about to link my photos when I realized you had already done so! :D

Yeah the new bag is gorgeous. I might just uh... message lilycat now about the millie choupie orders since I was loathe to give up that grey bag from my dark turquoise ninon when I sold her. TBH I saw some people selling lillycat dolls on here without bags and I just won't buy without the bags because they're that amazing.

Ahh she's so cute and sweet! Also that dress is lovely! Mind if I ask where you got it?

Sorry to hear about the faceup issue? I would message Lilycat about both since not only might it get you a solution but since most of lilycat's dolls don't have magnets, she'd be aware of the issue and could fix it for others in the future. Same with the faceguard.

4. I had this issue with my batchix mini machina! I suggest double the magnetsyoi don't even have to do a permanant adhesive. Just stick the extramadnet with a little tape under the wig it should stick better!

5. seconding this suggestion! For my Fairyland pukifee's horns, even though she had magnets already I did put a second pair underneath her wig and then the horns stuck very well!

6. I'm disappointed that tracking numbers have not been updated. We all paid for shipping service, the least Lillycat could do is provide the numbers in a timely manner. Most of us received preparing for shipment notifications on the 4th, and we saw the instagram picture of boxes going out on the 12th. It's now the 17th and people have started receiving their dolls, but from what I've seen none of us have been given our tracking numbers? I find that concerning since I am sure many of us want the ability to know when a package will arrive (when we have paid for the service) and can arrange our schedules to receive the package accordingly.

7. Have you messaged her about it? That seems strange since I've always received a tracking number, though usually I have to log into my account to see it.

Edit: this was just posted to her Facebook account.

[​IMG]

Sucks I guess but I dont really know what to say.

8. I am really shocked to see that Lilas is already shipping. If I would have known I would have paid my layaway off last week so that I could get my girl shipped out with this first batch. I sent the last payment last night though so *fingers crossed*.

Perhaps this new company is working a lot faster than the one she was working with previously. I was all set to get ahead of the game and start making a couple of design collages and order some eyes so I would be ready and it looks like I'll be behind like usual lol, but it will be amazing to get her. Now I just need to order some fiber for her wig and start picking a faceup artist.

9. @bronzephoenix ooooh, she looks lovely, and that wig looks perfect on her. I would definitely contact Lillycat though. After all, you paid for a faceup and it arriving with smooshed eyelashes could have been avoided.

10. My Kitty arrived! I'm excited to see her, but I won't be able to open the parcel until I visit my parents over the weekend.

11. Ahhh, thanks for the magnet suggestions! I definitely can't replace the magnets- the sculpting and placement is too precise and well done. But adding a magnet beneath the wig could work if I can find small enough earth magnets. Why didn't I think of that :lol: Thanks! Maybe I should warn her about the weak magnets for future reference?

12. You can tape them on or I just put a dot of eye putty underneath - usually between the eyeputty and the magnets she came with, the new magnets stick really well.

13. Yeah, many of my dolls with magnetic ears or horns like that I double up on magnets sometimes. They get weaker if there's something between them. I made an awful-looking visual in MSpaint of how I usually do it since I'm away from my dolls right now.
      [​IMG]

I don't even glue or tape them, to be honest. I let them kind of rely on each other. :XD: However, if the part is particularly heavy, it would help to tape down magnets.

14. @Leodora Oh my goodness, diagrams and everything! Thank you so much :D

I can't resist sharing another picture of Ahnassi. I can't stop looking at her.
      [​IMG]

15. Oh wow, those eyes are very striking! They really capture the light in this photo. She looks so well put together ^^

16. @bronzephoenix Yay!! Your girl is beyond adorable and I'm even more excited to welcome mine now! Gah, the cute! So. Much. Cute! XD

17. Yaaaay I got to unpack her today :D The antique pink is a really special and odd color. She was strung so much tighter than my other girls and actually holds her arms in different poses, I am slightly amazed xD
      I unpacked her with my curious parents watching and of course she had to come out of the pillow butt first lol.

Edit: I emailed Lillycat asking about the bag and now I just feel like a dick lol. Reminding me that it is a free gift after all. And she's right. But yeah I am just that petty to get disappointed over it. Anyway, I apologized, as I never meant to sound ungrateful and I guess that's the end of it. I won't talk about it anymore as I feel bad enough as it is.

#57 Snow, Feb 18, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    18. Don't worry. I got the same email - I think a lot of people probably asked

I always assumed the bags were built into the cost. I suspect she could offer bags at an increased price - I would totally pay extra for bags instead of boxes. Boxes are useless. Bags I can do stuff with!

19. I just got my shipment notification with the tracking number, but i'm confused what website to go to track it...

20. I used the USPS site! :)

My girl's location is complicated. XD According to the tracking she's actually in the town I live in now, but when I ordered her I lived in a town 45 minutes away so that's where she's headed. XD The PO Box is still good so it just means I have to make a bit of a detour after work tomorrow. It's Home Visit day so that shouldn't take long at all! :dance Must remember to put her wig and clothes in my bag for tomorrow.

Tags: