1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Shot in the dark here, but has anyone tried 16mm eyes on Newt? She is listed to use 18mm and I was wondering if there might be a ref. picture floating around somewhere?

2. I have my Newr's eyes as 12mm round glass in my database!

3. It looks like chibi newt takes the 12mm but the normal MSD sized newt takes 18mm... still trying to figure out if 16mm would end up floating...

4. I do have the Chibbi Newt. Looking at the mint Newt pictures on the Lillycat site, I think 16mm would work. I don't know if you would get gapping at the corners.

5. Did anyone get a doll in the recent stock sale? I have been wanting another Deavon, and though had been hoping for one in tan, still jumped at the chance to get a green one. Luckily she will have several green friends.

6. Awesome! Went with the 16mm and fingers crossed... if it works I'll send pics when I get the doll/eyes in.

@Charurelius, I actually did! I was one of the lucky ones to get a mint Newt. I'd love to see your Deavons together when you get her! :)

7. Pictures of my green Deavon may take a while. She was shipped on 9/22, but the tracking stopped on 10/2, and she could be anywhere. Even Lillycat couldn't find out anything. Then she will need a face up, and I might want to put that off until after Christmas ...
      I'll definitely put up pictures of both, sometime.

8. Hi, I am super new to Lillycat and apologies if this is a dumb question. I think I saw discussion of the 1/3 vs 1/4 of Ellana, but I can't seem to find any information on an MSD sized Ellana releases. Have there been any? If yes, what colors?

#668 Lucidium, Oct 23, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    9. She gas teased us with MSD Ellana, and I think one was a contest prize, but no widespread release yet. :wiggle

I also spent too much money on the last stock sale, and should have 2 dolls coming in soon. I couldn't pass up a Newt ...and the cartoon body I haven't seen released in a while!:love

10. Just to add to mephisto's comment, if someone other than the prize winner has a 1:4 mini Ellana (with a faceup by Rachelle), it is a counterfeit doll that has been scaled down to 1:4. I see this doll in numerous Facebook groups by users who try to dishonestly pass it off as legit and report it to mods/admins. I identified one for someone who still went ahead and bought it and then had the nerve to advertise it as a legit doll in a sales group. :x

11. Oh yikes. Thank you for letting me know. I'm in the market for a Lillycat doll so this is valuable info.

12. A few months ago I got my hands on a Constantine, one of my grails, through a friend. She had dyed her but wasn't happy with it and didn't have the energy to fix it.
      So I stripped her clean and dyed her red and she has replaced my Kitty Jolie as my witch character <3

[​IMG]Pact by Snow Nymrah, on Flickr

I am so happy with her, I can't stop staring :D

13. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful. I love red dolls - they are so vibrant and eye catching. Probably my favorite fantasy color ♥️ You did an incredible job dyeing her!

I used to have a Deavon, a Ninon, and a 1/3 Ellana but had to part with them last year. I’m in a better place now and looking to buy another Lillycat doll, hopefully a 1/4. So hard to pick a sculpt

14. Thanks so much, that means a lot to me! :D

Sorry to hear you had to part with yours. I hope you can find the perfect one to start over with!

15. Want to share my little muse with you all! ♥

[​IMG]

16. She is absolutly perfect :love:love

17. Thank you so much! :D

18. Anyone know what clothes work with Daevon?

19. MSD Newt is one of my dream dolls but it seems pretty unlikely I'll be able to find one.

20. Made Kyrie a new wig last weekend. So much happier with her now and ordered her a pile of tops off of eBay that should hopefully fit her (hoping they’ll fit on the Cham Namu I’m waiting on too :lol:).

[​IMG]
      She’s looking very done with everyone’s crap. :XD:

@writerm So far I’ve gotten a few tops made for 1/6 scale action figures (male ones, specifically, though I do also have a stretchy sports bra that fits on her as well) off of eBay that fit her pretty well. Got pretty good overall length, though in the case of the tank top she’s wearing now, it does show off a bit of her midriff. I’m waiting on some more baggy styled sweaters and hoodies at the moment, so we’ll see how those fit on her. P: YoSD tops fit on her too, but obviously you’ll end up with a lot of crop tops.

For bottoms I have a pair of Nine9Style jeans on my girl and they fit wonderfully. Stuff specifically for Unoa can fit with a bit of careful shimmying, but you’d probably want to stick to items that are on the stretchy or baggy side (and be careful of short-shorts; I found those to be super difficult to get off of my girl [partly thanks to her thigh joints that like to suck up the hem of shorts that go above them]). Minifee pants should probably be avoided since she’s got pretty chonky thighs and calves compared to them; skirts should be fine though as long as they’re not those tight styles. Standard mini stuff is definitely too big in the butt area, but if you’re not too mussed about it, you can always pin the back portion of stuff like shorts to fake the fit.

As for shoes, I think her feet are comparable to Moe-line Minifee feet in length. I haven’t tried a lot of my mini shoes on my girl, but I imagine she’d look fine with shoes that fit A-line Minifee and Unoa girls, though you’d probably have to stuff tissue or something in the toes of things like flats to get them to keep from slipping off. :lol:

Tags: