1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. Thank you :) It says that she will arrive tomorrow, but I wont be able to pick her up until Monday T.T, I can't wait to get her, meanwhile I'll just look at box openings on Youtube and other owner pictures. SO EXCITED!!!!!! :XD::XD:

2. I'm really excited to meet my girl tomorrow. Sadly even though I updated my address when I moved in November she was still shipped to my old house. Thankfully they didn't accept the package (not surprised since she has a $90 customs charge.) so I'll have to go to the post office to try to free her tomorrow. Little hiccups like this are a little stressful, I let Lillycat know about the shipping error, and I hoped tracking numbers will be provided a little earlier next time. I got my tracking the same day she was already attempted for delivery so I didn't have a chance to fix the address, or arrange to be around to expect the parcel if she'd gone to the right address.

Also ugh customs :( the more expensive post options like EMS and the one Lillycat has used always get hit, but the next step down seems to never get dinged. Curse you bad Canadian dollar, curse you customs fees! Hopefully Jolie will cheer me up tomorrow :kitty2

3. GUYS the kitty jolie's are SO cute. I'm not usually into anthro dolls but she got me like *_*:D:kitty2

bronzephoenix your girl is precious, and I loooove her wig! :aheartbea

Look at this adorable kitty belonging to Murasaki Kaba
      awwwww

I'm also really excited about the posing of the new body, it looks so improved and I cant tell you how much I love the belly hehe

4. Yes! I'm so happy at Murasaki's picture. The shirt I have for my girl is from the same etsy shop so it's good to know it should fit her and look all comfy. :D

5. milkteafawn has an absolutely adorable Kitty Jolie on her IG. I'm not typically a fan of anthro's either but there is something about this girl that is so sweet!

I just realized Lilas has 8mm listed as her eye size T_T I hate searching for 8mm eyes. Luckily I have a few options on hand but now I know the color I want is going to be hard to find.

6. Oh yes, I saw her lovely girl! There's a few others on Instagram if you search #cerisedolls for anyone that's having an unbearable wait

Ooo what colour are you looking for @AaloriRian? My ninon wears 8mm hands glass eyes.

7. @AaloriRian , I don't know if these eyes are to your tastes, but I've gotten some nice ones from Captured in Glass before :) I love their fantasy eyes personally.

I had a day off so I got time to play with Strega for a while. Mostly taking photos and such, as she has nothing to wear yet lol.
      Oh and a little tid-bit, it seems Kitty Jolie has a different headback than Ombre and Ninon. I got some hardcap wigs (which are way too pretty) with my taupe Ombre, but they don't fit on Jolie's head at all. Her head is a bit rounder on the backside. So that means wigs might stay on without any help :P
      Aaaaanyway, I need to visit my friend Hasel to try mohair wigs on her and I should order her some eyes (found some on Etsy I have my eye on lol) and clothing wise I just need to get off my butt and make some things. Her style will be dark mori or strega (which is also her name lol).

I've really taken a liking to her sleeping plate. I already had a story for her, but when I unpacked her, it really started to unfold. Basically she's a Cat-sidhe, a fae creature, just like most of my gals. In the stories they are described as dog-sized black cats with snarling mouths and basically just really pissed off creatures. But one of the many ideas around this cat fae is that she is a witch that can transform back and forth from human to cat beast 8 times and the 9th time will be permanent. Now, in the folklore, the cat is pure black with a patch of white on the chest, so you can imagine my interpretation of this creature is very loose, since she is pink and she is also something between cat and human.
      She is a witch however, and I just imagine her to be very dangerous and angry, but she has learned to function in a sleeping or dreaming state (or maybe someone put her in this state?). And it's not until things really go south that she wakes up and it's time for you to run, so to speak.
      Sorry for the long post, here's a photo of said Strega ;D There's two more photos in my Flickr gallery.

[​IMG]The Witch by Nymrah, on Flickr

8. My Kitty Jolie! No name yet. I like the soft fluffly colors on her, but now I want to make her pretty-punk.

[​IMG]Kitty girl! by Holly Stuart, on Flickr

9. Oh gosh, all the kitty jolie photos are making me regret not getting her!

@AaloriRian - Captured in Glass makes some of my favorite glass eyes - I've gotten everything from 6mm to 16mm from CiG's eyes and they're always stunning quality! If you like sparkly eyes, OscarDoll does really well with the smaller sizes too! I know both DenverDoll Emporium and Doll Peddler carry them (as well as other brands). Also take a look at Safrin Doll. They have a wide variety of eyes in differing sizes!

@Snow - I love Strega's backstory! And that lace headpiece is stunning! I'm hoping you incorporate it into her style! (Also Hasel's wigs on etsy? Because I always liked the look of those wigs!)

@silverholly - How cute! I definitely could see her as pretty-punk!

Sorry I don't have any Kitty spam but I do have some more of Päivä who's temporarily wearing the wig I plan to give to Millie Choupie! Her eyes came in too but they're 8mm and Päivä wears 10mm so I didn't bother taking photos. They're gorgeous though!

[​IMG]Päivä by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

10. The ones I was looking at were very similar in color to the ones in bronzephoenix's Kitty Jolie. They look very nice in her ^_^

Thank you all for the eye suggestions! I haven't had glass eyes in a while and I tend to forget about the amazing styles in glass, and Oscardolls! Thanks for reminding me, SmoteyMote. I forgot they have 8mm. I will be looking at those tonight. I just saw that DollBakery also has 10mm small iris eyes which may also work if the 10's fit ok in the eyewells. I always like to have a main pair of eyes and then a handfull of others so when I make different wigs I change them to complement the wig color :)

@Snow those are wonderful pictures of Strega. Very striking with the wrap and the red background.
      @silverholly congrats on the arrival! She's really cute in that outfit.
      @SmoteyMote Päivä is so eye catching. I need a Ninon in my life someday.

11. @SmoteyMote Thanks! Her style will be all black with maybe some grey, and the veil is a pretty large scarf, so I'm not sure that would work xD Maybe I can turn it into a fancy robe.
      And yeah, that Hasel xD I have literally only two dolls that don't have her wigs lol. She lives close by so whenever I get a new doll I love to bring it along and try aaaaaaall the colors xD
      Päivä is rocking that purple wig. It looks amazing on the blue skintone. Your Millie is going to look great, I'm sure :D

@AaloriRian Thank you very much! I'm hoping to give her a faceup today ^^

12. I got my Kitty out of the box today! It's too overcast and too late in the day for photos, but she looks super cute, even in the makeshift outfit and wig she's borrowing. The body poses nicely, and she stands very well. The antique pink resin is an unusual colour, but I'm glad I chose it.

13. Everyone has awesome Kitty Jolies around! I did get mine yesterday and she's so lovely.
      [​IMG]
      Sadly right now so little time to play with her, I would like to get used those joints. They are little bit different than other dolls I have. Need to mod that wig little bit more and some eye searching... Of course it would be really nice to get some sunny days, so would actually see what color she is. :lol:

14. A Lilas has arrived! I kind of still didn't believe they were actually shipping but I just saw a box opening on a Russian site. I found another in caramel too, that's my favorite. She's so beautiful.

#74 AaloriRian, Feb 20, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    15. Everyone's dolls look fabulous, and I'm so excited to see them! If you guys are on flickr and I don't happen to be following you, could you let me know your name on that site? Mine is bronzephoenix. I want to see all of the cerisedolls XD Congrats on all of the new arrivals!

I'm still spamming Ahnassi, sorry XD Thanks for all of the comments on her <3

[​IMG]

16. All the beautiful Kitty Jolies!!!! Love her! Congrats everyone :)

I didn't mind the shipping notice hiccup too much since when I got it she was here in customs so I cleared her ransom and had her the next day. Took the obsession over tracking away :)

My grey purple Ombre is here and I adore her. So glad I got her with both heads since they are both gorgeous. Will have to post photos later this week since it is night here.

Can't wait to see some Lilas spam!

17. Ahhh thank you! I'm really excited.... even though I have a while to wait OTL

I can't wait to see her!

Oh my! She's adorable! I like her style too! :D

Don't be sorry! Gosh she's just so cute! And she looks GREAT in that Raouken corset!

Oooh, I can't wait to see her! (Would you be willing to link to the Russian box opening as well? I'd appreciate it!)

I can't wait to see your photos of ombre. I was eyeing her too with both those plates, then wanted the pink ombre but I'm glad I held out so I could get Millie!

Some more Päivä spam in millie's wig!

[​IMG]Päivä by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

Qurl u have so much hair.

Speaking of Millie Choupie.... did anyone else order her? I feel like the only one! Ahaha.

18. Here you go @SmoteyMote just close the space when you paste it. I would just do a regular link but every time I do I get hit by a mod telling me not to hyperlink :/ I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that mine arrives early this week (Some time today would be nice :XD:). I didn't get any updates or notifications, not even a preparation to ship email so idk what's going on but one person just opened the door to their Kitty Jolie and I'm hoping that is going to happen to me.

materiel celeste.com/t59999-ma-premiere-bjd-lilas-lillycat-cerisedolls

bjd club.ru/viewtopic.php?f=184&p=3045814

19. I just received my kitty Jolie today but I have a question. Is it normal for the body to have little marks all over the body. I'm not sure if they're scratches or not. Here's a link to my Flickr account with the pictures. Could you check and see.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/136020122@N02/25176001276/

The shiny parts on her sleeping head chin and also there's quite a few on her body too. is it also normal to have white streaky powder around her joints. Sorry I'm a complete noob so any answers will be appreciated.

20. I've never seen marks like that on any of my lillycat dolls. When my new dark turquoise ninon arrived she was a little.... greasy? Likely mold-release agent. It was very easy to clean up. If you run your fingernail over the mark does it go in or out? If it's in, it's definitely a scratch. Out.... it might just be weird resin? Either way, I would contact Lillycat about it.

Powder is likely just resin dust from sanding. It can get trapped in the joints. A damp paper towel or sponge (or even just blowing on it) should take it off.

Sorry to hear you're having issues! It's always tough with a new doll.

@AaloriRian - Thanks! It was cool seeing them!

Tags: