1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. @SmoteyMote thank you! I figured the powder was just resin dust. There isn't really a dent or uneven surface on the resin but I tried washing the face plate with water to see if it would go away but it's still there and there's quite a lot all around the head. I'll contact lillycat about it and see.

2. I would say it might be the faceup sealant but I just realized that you didn't get your kitty with a faceup! What a strange occurrence!

3. @mkmin I'm sorry. :( My girl doesn't have any marks on her. Definitely contact Lillycat!

4. I'm fairly certain it may be a by-product of the sanding, or maybe just the handling. My Kitty also has marks, but they're not damage.
      If you have a magic sponge, you can rub them away, I just tried :)
      Sadly I can't compare to my other girls, as they are either fully blushed or recently fully cleaned lol. But I think these marks may just be more noticeable because of the skintone. Just like how tan resin is harder to work with because sanding it causes discoloration (which can be fixed but it's a tedious job).
      So I suggest trying the magic sponge :)

5. I'm sorry for the ones who received their tracking number later, but I'm a little sad to read the disappointed messages about the tracking numbers, because we always try to do our best to make you satisfied...

I'm in charge of the customer service at Cerisedolls, and we usually try to work as fastest as possible for the shipments and shipping notes. We received Kitty and Lilas preorders together (because of chinese new year), and we worked hard to send all the packages already paid on friday afternoon 12th ( just at the end of our working hours )... after that, it was the weekend and unfortunately I had an unexpected health problem on 15th, that required me to be on sick leave during 10 days... so yes, as Lillycat was alone at the workshop (usually I'm here full time) she have her job to do , plus mine and of course it was not easy for her ... I hope for your understanding, this was not an usual or easy situation for us ...
      Thank you.
      Chloé

6. @ezechiel I personally didn't mind that I had no tracking number. France is pretty close by, so I had no worries :) I think sometimes maybe people forget there are not 20 people working at most doll companies. There is only a few of you and because of that things like this can happen! And that's okay I think. People get sick and that's unavoidable. I hope you are doing better now :)
      I think it's very nice of you to explain to us what happened. I always appreciate it very much when there is open communication like this with people/companies I buy from.

7. I didn't mind the lack of tracking number. The UK isn't far, and it was a pleasant surprise when the doll arrived. I did get a text from the courier service before the delivery.

I had time to take a quick photo of my Kitty Jolie this morning. Everything except the leggings are borrowed from other dolls, but I think she might be keeping the wig, because I like the dark purple on her. She's definitely getting some new eyes in blue.

[​IMG]

8. That wig really suits her! The color is nice and the shape looks great with her head shape

9. I agree! I love it :D
      I have a hardcap wig in a similar color that I wanted to use for my Kitty, but it doesn't fit xD

Also, it seems that everyone here ordered her in antique pink so far? I'm not sure I've seen any in the other color I think xD

10. Thanks! I'm sure I saw a photo of Kitty Jolie in normal the other day, but pink definitely seems to be the most popular colour around here.

11. @ezechiel thank you for answering my question on the website and posting here. I am excited to see my Lilas and glad you are feeling better!

12. @ezechiel I'm sorry reading that made you sad Chloe, I am sure most of your customers will be understanding that this was a one time thing. But those of us who were disappointed about the process have a right to those feelings, and I hope things will run smoother in the future since you've said this was an unusual occurrence.
      I may have been more stressed then some of the other customers because I didn't get a tracking number before my doll was attempted for delivery, and my doll was shipped to my old address. Lillycat customer service confirmed in November that my address was updated, but it was still shipped to the old wrong address.
      I have full confidence that this was a one time mistake, but I hope there will be better controls in place so customers don't have their packages shipped to wrong addresses like me. (I think there was one other person in this thread that said her order went to her old address too.)

I really love Jolie, she's one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever owned and her movement is so lovely. :kitty2 All things considered my shipping issues weren't that bad and I know Lillycat will try to improve on issues like this for the next customers. Thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened, I hope you are feeling better :hug:

13. @mkmin Actually, my Jolie had the marks as well, but they were mostly around the thigh are were easily covered by clothing. I need to give her a once-over with a magic eraser.

@ezechiel I hope you are feeling better! It does sound like things were crazy on your end. I am very pleased with my Jolie, but was worried that someone would not be home to receive her (I went on my first vacation for fun in a very long time!) I got the tracking information a couple of days before she arrived, so we were able to get everything worked out. :thumbup I think you had done the best you could in those circumstances!

@Selidor I've found that purples look super nice on my Antique Pink Jolie, and that wig looks fantastic! If you don't mind me asking, where is that shirt on yours from?

14. @Snow @Leadora Yes, I guess they were just marks from the packaging. I received a reply from Lillycat and she said washing it with soap and using magic eraser should do the trick. I tried it on the sleeping head and the marks have all gone. I guess it was just me being a noob and not knowing much about it:sweat I know now, so I'll definitely be more prepared next time :)

15. @Leadora It's from a Soom Teenie Gem biweekly set.

16. Good to know the marks weren't anything that wasn't easily fixed!

And some spam for the weekend!

[​IMG]Päivä by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

17. Aaaah Päivä, always such a beauty <3

I took my witch girl with me to the woods last night and you can see the photos in this gallery thread.
      Which I made cause I couldn't pick which one to post here lol.

[​IMG]Gnosis by Nymrah, on Flickr

18. Ahh thank you! And your girl is stunning as always - I am loving the photoshoot!

19. Woahhh, nice picture!!!! <3

@SmoteyMote Awww, it's always a pleasure to see Päivä! <3

20. AH! All these Kitty Jolies! They are soon cute with their pink skin and cat ears. :3 Everyone is making great characters too!

I love this photo! Her witchiness shines through. I read your backstory for Strega earlier in this thread; its awesome! I've always found witch folklore fascinating and love the way you even incorporating her skin color into it too. :)

Tags: