1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Mini Discussion part 3

Feb 5, 2016

1. You know, I've never been one for animal dolls but all these Kitty Jolies are making me wish I had gotten one. They're all so pretty and everyone has such different ideas for her :) Now if only Lillycat would come out with a boy so that I can have a gorgeous partner for my girls #^_^#

2. Same! Kitty jolie is making her way onto my wishlist, everytime I see a picture she looks even cuter!

3. Here's Strega doing more witchy stuff with her rat familiar

[​IMG]Craft by Nymrah, on Flickr

She's so far the only doll that I've gotten props for xD I mean, the tinies have random props, but Strega has two cauldrons, a bunch of vials/bottles that I need to fill with stuff, a candelabra, a mortar and pestle and I'm probably forgetting some lol.
      I've had a lucky streak at the thrift store with these props though. Most are cast iron old timey toys. So every now and then there's a new batch of them at the store.

4. *-* I love her so much that picture is so adorable

5. Wow, coll pic! I love how the cauldron's content gives the scene a soft glow.

6. Thanks guys, she inspires me to play around with lighting alot :D

I've been taking profile photos of my dolls, and since I finally gave my new Ombre a faceup, here she is!
      [​IMG]Tegeirian by Nymrah, on Flickr

7. Amazing! :love I also love the hairdo, the collar and just everything.

8. Thanks so much, I'm really happy with her!

9. Wow I love the hair style! Those charms are really cool. May I ask where you got the wig from?

10. Thanks! I got it from HaselsAesthetics on Etsy :) Almost all of my wigs come from her. And this one is a custom one, with a pink she doesn't have in stock right now as the front half, and the color Magical Purple as the back and the extensions :)

11. [​IMG]
      Hello! This is my Kitty Jolie, her name is Edith. Upon arrival she promptly informed me she preferred 1920's era fashion.

So this is the felt Cloche hat I made for her last night. It's all hand sewn 100% felt wool, and hand beaded. I made the flowers by cutting out petal shapes from satin, melting the edges with a candle and then sewing them into flowers.

12. Edith is lovely! The 1920's fashions suit her!

13. Thank you @nancy_schroeder_ca! It's funny how a doll can change your plans so thoroughly once they are in your hands! It's great though, getting to explore fashions and learn new things.

14. Oh wow, Edith looks amazing! Good job on the lovely hat and the curly wig sticking out from under it is just perfect ^^

15. Edith is so cute! You've made her an adorable hat, too!!!!

16. I'm loving all these pictures! As soon as I upload mine to an image host I'll put up my two, newly-redone Ombres. ^_^ I caved in and bought some outfits from Venecja for them. Two sets are currently lost in the mail D: but the two that did make it here are aaaamazing!

17. Thank you @Snow! The wig was one I wondered if I'd ever find a use for, it was so perfect with a loose pin curl effect for the 1920's look.

Thank you @Blablette!

Oh! Looking forward to seeing your Ombres, @PChu! I have two also, and I'm going to get a body for the sleeping head I have too. It's a great sculpt, ha! Dang I'm sorry part of your Venecja order was lost though., I love her skirts and corsets, so gorgeous!

18. Oh goodness I'm 500% on board for 20's style kitties thats precious

So i'm going to be in the market for clothes soon, who are you guy's favourite go-tos for clothes?

#118 Raetic, Apr 6, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
    19. Venecja on Etsy, FOR SURE!

20. Wow I checked out her page and her corsets are beautiful, they'd look great over the dress I have for her. I was also thinking some casual style clothes, like jeans.

Tags: