1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Certain Mecha Angels Discontinued

Apr 28, 2010

1. Seems Vega boy will still come up at least for a while. My NS vega has just been shipped out, I did want the cream white one at the first place. Hope I still have chanceto get one some day! And for sure, I'm excited about my NS vega too!!

2. Eatingsmile, how exactly did you order an NS Vega boy? There's no skin color option on the Vega Boy thing. Was it there before?

3. I thought Soom gonna release cream white vega,,,,but it seems not!! Not sure why Soom delayed the order period this month,but anyway,people who love the male angels can NOW order them!!! Better not to miss them cuz we don't know when they gonna stop being manufactured.....

4. I had to laugh over your muscle bunny comment. I like that body, but the head is kinda nothing special. Would have preferred that they tweaked the MA guy bodies a bit, and let all of the MAs alone! Unique as they are, if they were more promoted, I think they'd sell even better, but that's just my humble opinion.

5. Everyone who wants a Corvi better grab one while they can. There's about 5 Normal Skin ones and 1 Cream White one. The Male Vega's quantity sold out fast. I managed to grab one before he was gone, thank god. It seems they're only selling a certain amount. Which makes me think that they're selling the "follow a schedule" dolls, before they continue selling the dolls that said "continue" on the discontinuation notice. It also seems like the "follow a schedule" dolls have a smaller quantity than the ones that will be continued.

6. I just got a reply to my Q&A question about CW elf Sabik and they said he was discontinued! :...( I just don't understand why they would discontinue the most popular MA in a very popular color... I'd say thereare more CW Sabiks than NS. There goes my plan for a sleeping Althamal. :(

I hope CW Vega isn't discontinued now, too.

7. It's a good thing I looked at the Q&A to see their second reply and didn't just rely on the email! There are a few CW Elf Sabiks and Vegas left in stock. I'd get one now if you want one!

8. I really feel any lack of interest or demand is
      completely due to Sooms insistence on continuing
      their FFD periods. Seriously it's a tad ridiculous.
      And I'm also upset because I had been thinking
      about getting a CW Elf Sabik but missed out on
      previous releases and once again they release
      him but I have 2 layaways going, and this time
      it's his final release!?! Pretty bummed at Soom.
      WHY exactly are they ending so many of their
      CW dolls?? Unless they are planning on having
      a new resin color it seems pretty self destructive.
      There are so many who only like Sooms CW.
      *shakes head @ Soom*

edit: how/where can you see how many are left????

9. Keep adding +1 to the cart until it stops you.

Not perfectly accurate of course, but it gives you an idea of how much is left at least.

10. My friend and I placed a split order of NS vega with 2 months' layway. She has just received the boy.BUT.What she received was a CW vega...... I've left massage on soom Q&A to see what they can do,haven't got reply yet.

Also my friend mentioned something about the magnet in the vega head which she didn't figure out how to fix. I don't think it's damage but I'll make sure of that too with soom asap. Pictures are here,if anybody could help me have a look if it is damage or just something normal?

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/eatingk/vega/?action=view&current=DSC_0488.jpg

While my friend definitely wants the NS body, I don't really mind the CW resin to be honest. It's just I don't know which body I can choose for him (originally wanted the NS Dollmore 75cm Glamor model body)..... I think we'll return the CW vega and wait for the NS one to come. Hope SOOM can get this thing sorted out soon!

11. eatingsmile, yes that is damage; the area where the magnet is attached is completely broken off and it's not supposed to be like that. If can be glued back on, but since you're returning the doll anyway, don't bother. Do make Soom aware of this before sending the doll back though.

12. twigling: Thanks dear! I've put pictures on Soom Q&A. Hope they'll get back to me soon!

13. Got reply from Soom, do they mean they want me to take this wrong resin responsiblity???

Dear Customer,
      We sincerely apologize that we give you disappointed and disorder of our system.
      About the Vega Boy, it was planned to release only Cream White at the beginning. The NOTICE was by mistake of an operator; Cream White Vega was possible not Normal Skin.
      We apologize sincerely to an immature process.
      The Normal skin Vega is not available at all, also there is no message left for the skin type of Vega on your order request.. I hope you kindly understand in this situation.
      Also, the head which you received with demeged.
      I am sorry to hear that your Vega head got broken...
      We will send the replacement head cap for your Vega Immediately.

Thanks a lot,

It was not my fault not to emphasize the NS thing because in the notice they said NS only....!!! They cannot just say 'sorry, it's an system error' can they?! I feel so angry and still want the NS vega.....!! Have left them another message and waiting for reply.

14. They are saying that the only colour available was white, and you had not requested NS on the order form.

I would reply to them with a quote from (and link to) the notice that said NS-only, which you were going off when you ordered. If they still won't help you, I think you will be able to swap with someone who could only get NS and wanted WS.

15. Yes I will try to solve this with Soom first and see.

16. I thought soom was planning on discontinuing all mechas and supergems sometime soon, only I have not heard a date. I really want to get some orders in so has anyone managed to get an answer out of them?

17. Not all of them will be discontinued, and no firm date for anything has been set.

18. Does this mean Boy Saiph is discontinued? He seems to be cream white to me and I've never seen him in NS. God, dash my dollie dreams Soom.
      Edit: SOOM said they're selling him in NS. I don't know if I still want him now, I was some what attached to that albino look of his. Ugh.

19. Since I've decided to use the default MA body, I'll just stick to the CW vega.Soom has shipped the headcap replacement. Although I have to give up the DM glamor model body this time,I guess I'll accept the height difference of my DS Rosen with Vega.....Anyways! Exciting about the CW VEGA!!!!!!HE IS SO HANDSOME!!

Shivi: On the order page of male Saiph, it does say he is in normal skin (although in the pix he looks quite white to me too). I've placed a split order of the NS Saiph for 2 people. Now the order period has passed, I guess you have to wait till July.

20. On the Soom Website I thought it meant they were keeping Spinel in normal skin????.....does this mean I have plenty of time to save for him yet!?!