1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Rule Update Changes to the criteria for on-topic dolls

Aug 1, 2016

1. Thank you for the update. My Camellia Dynasty cat and fox are on topic now. :)

2. Thanks for the info. He arrived 2 days ago. Then i will share pictures

3. Hi! I was wondering if doll leaves Cherry and Milk (baby's) are also on topic now?

Can someone answer my question please? I don't know if i can post her pics now or don't...

#64 Choji, Oct 27, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
    4. @Choji – Doll Leaves Cherry and Milk are on topic.

5. @Dezarii thank you so much. I'm very happy about that!

6. Totally Delightful, THANK you!

7. Quick question : with Hujoo dolls , some have a resin head and an ABS body so does that make them on or off topic ??

8. There are some 100% resin Hujoo dolls that are on topic, but dolls with an ABS body are off topic even if the head is resin.

9. I see (and understand why) Aimerai QT pets are still off-topic, but how about the QT Flying Series's unicorns Miss Luna, Nana Baby, Princess Daisy, and Bonnie Melody?

Thanks in advance for the clarification!

#70 plumandplume, Sep 10, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    10. I am really happy with this update.

11. I had the same question and got an answer that they are on topic. :) I know you had posted this comment months ago, but thought I'd offer up an answer if you didn't have one yet. I have all except Nana baby, so I'm excited to get their blushing done and posted. :D

12. Thank you!

13. @phanuel - this came up recently - the reptiledoll.com site is no longer in existence, but it appears that Hujoo is producing the chameleon, gecko and frilled-lizard resin dolls now. They're even using the SAME photos that Reptile Doll was using in the past!

14. @hobbywhelmed , Okay, good to know.
      [By the way, I sent an Ask the Moderators query awhile ago and haven't heard back yet. Do you know if the Conarium Hare/Rabbit is on-topic?] Got my answer.

#75 phanuel, Mar 12, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
Tags: