1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chantal - Souldoll Zenith Girl!

Dec 4, 2009

1. Denver Doll has versions 1 and 2 up for ordering....LOL.

;)

2. She's beautiful!~

3. Gah! Enabler! I'm dead meat! Love her, love those beautiful hands!

4. Still no eye size. xP I want to know if the eyes I've ordered will fit her. lol

5. I'm pretty sure it says 16mm on the info at the bottom of the sales page?

ETA: YuP!

6. YES! The eyes I've ordered will fit! :)

7. I fell in love with her the second I saw her. Version 2 is the lovely lady that I'm saving up for. She'll be my first ^^

8. I'm afraid I'm done for, she is my Muse!

9. Ohhhh! I wanna see what you do with her, Allison XD. I have ordered one but it says 8 weeks to produce, so I'm trying to just forget about it for now.

10. I will Twigling, and I can't wait to see yours!
      I just broke and put one on layaway through DenverDoll (God I love them!)

It looks like she is comparable in size to Soom Super Gem girl, Unidoll real girl, Volks16 girl and the Flexi perenial so I'm hoping the clothes I make will be able to fit some other dolls as well!

8 weeks, I should have her paid off when she gets here!!!
      Did you get normal skin or white?

11. I got normal skin. I just have to check this body out in person. I agree with you she should fit in among those other girls. I also ordered blank so I can have a think about how I'd like her painted while I wait, I am torn between the first and second variant faceups so I wanna see what she looks like without.

12. I got normal skin too.
      I ordered mine blank as well, I hope I wasn't just seduced by the face-up, LOL.
      I usually wont buy a doll without seeing the blank sculpt, that's where you can really see the true potential, but I doubt I will regret ordering her!

I feel like she's the first narrow faced girl sculpt I've seen since the Supia60.

13. I just wasn't totally sold on the faceup, and I already have another doll on the way which I had two sets of ideas for, so hopefully I'll be able to transfer one of those sets to Chantal.

14. Why, oh why, did I have to see this doll? *bangs head on desk*

15. She's pretty gorgeous huh?!
      I really like her narrow, longer face, and she is beautifully proportioned!

16. I know - that's what I like, too - her long face and the shape of her eyes and mouth. Pretty figure, too. Oh, I want her too much... :(

17. The more I see her joints I really think she is unique and version 2 is really lovely as well. My birthday I may get her then still trying to decide on a new re-shell character of mine:(

18. Just got my tracking number for Chantal *wibble* and also got tracking for a doll I'm splitting at the same time.

19. Congrats! I hope she gets to you fast! Did you get version 1 or 2?

20. I got version 2, but blank.. not sure there is a difference in the sculpt. Ordered January 9, shipped Feb 24, is that about 6-7 weeks? I did post a question for Souldoll on Feb 3 if I should expect to wait 8 or 12 weeks based on what it said on the ordering page about seasonal delays, and they said she would ship by March 9, so I was a bit surprised she's on her way already, especially since the other doll I ordered from Soom on Sunday shipped today as well.