1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Chantal - Souldoll Zenith Girl!

Dec 4, 2009

1. I just got my Souldoll Chantal in today. I'll be posting pictures soon. She's my very first BJD and I ordered her with special makeup from the company (just basic, nothing too different from the default) and the default outfit.

First impressions:

She's HUGE! But maybe it's also because HER DRESS IS HUGE! The pictures Souldoll has don't accurately reflect the sheer size of the tulle skirt that she has, it's enormous. She's a mountain of fabric but she looks fabulous.

From the measurements it looked like an 8-9 wig would fit but I can honestly say 8-9 is too big. I got 2 wigs from Leekeworld that were 8-9 and both of them are too large for her head, I'm hoping to get a silicone wig cap to see if the wigs have any better staying power. She's got an apple bottom and loooong legs, but she's gorgeous. Very tightly strung but it does well for posing.

Very excited as this is my first BJD. Obviously her body isn't blushed, but my profession is a photographer so I can't wait to take some pictures of her and show them around! :)

2. Congrats on her arrival! Which one did you get? Version 1 or 2? Can't wait to see pictures!!!

3. Hey! I finally got off my butt and did a quick photoset with my girl. So here you go, Souldoll Chantal V2, with company faceup and outfit. Her body's not blushed.

[​IMG]

Her name is Eva Christine. :)

4. Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Have been looking at her and now I know I will be definately ordering her. Thanks for showing us. :)

5. Congratulations! She is just lovely and I adore the makeup she has! Can't wait to see more of her. Does she wear SD13 female shoes okay?

6. I feel bad for saying this... I am *SO* new to BJD doll ownership that I have no idea what 'SD' size she is. The one thing she is missing is shoes, I guess I'll have to go by the measurements given on the website to hopefully buy some shoes for her. Everything else I got from Souldoll (except for the eyes which were from Masterpiece Eyes) and the wig (Leekeworld). But they don't sell shoes for their Zenith girls!

7. Ooh. Your girl is so beautiful.
      Soul Doll does not disappoint!

8. Got a reply from souldoll today and they said they would soon be selling high heel feet, separately, for zenith girls and double girls. Might help your shoe choices, HeadsNo.2!!

9. Your Chantal is beautiful! Does she have normal or white skin?

10. She has normal skin. :) And thanks!

11. Also, until Souldoll decides to release Zenith-sized shoes, does anyone know who/where sells shoes that would fit my Souldoll Chantal? Right now she is completely shoeless and it bothers me!!

12. HeadsNo.2- Okay Chantal has a foot size of 8.3cm so I did some checking and Dollmore Model Female shoes may fit, their shoes generally are on the big size to begin with so there is room incase of a wide foot, I know the http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4828 might fit your girl, but they do have more of a variety and since there is no high heel feet from Soul Doll yet, anything that is flat shoes for now may work. I checked Iplehouse and so far the EID woman shoes are 8cm only, so that option is out. Also in the SD shoe section if casual shoes that you may want to check out these http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=7467 the foot measurement is 8.8cm long and 3.5 wide so she could wear sock if needed. Dollmore is great with shoes when you can't find any.

13. My Shiva hasn't arrived yet but I've ordered shoes from DaleRae :)
      They're supposed to fit ;)

14. Has anyone gotten the Human Chantal version with the Hindu outfit?? I find her quite impressive and I like her even more now that Souldoll is giving the option of normal body aka Leira body!!!

15. I just got mine, and I love the double jointed body. I'm a suede addict, but this girl stands on her own, and she's a beau.
      Her breasts are perfect, and though I prefer my girls a bit chubbier, her posing abilities are just fantastic so I just dress her up to look bigger. :D

Here she is, with a custom faceup.
      [​IMG]

16. I'm interested in seeing some pictures of her with an SD boy. I just want to know what the size difference is between 62-63cm and 65. Thanks!