1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charles Creature Cabinet (2010)

Apr 3, 2010

1. :(Well, I was very hopeful and optimistic, and finally have decided to be proactive in filing with the appropriate authorities and posting here, thanks to alot of other people and their information given here on DoA.

Charles Creature Cabinet (2010)

Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? Fuuga Fullset
      • When did you order? She was a Christmas 09 gift ordered for me 8/30/2009
      • How was the communication? None, we got a link back to the website and our order page as replies
      • How easy was it to pay? VERY easy through Paypal
      • How long did it take to ship? STILL WAITING
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? N/A
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?N/A
      • Were you satisfied with the product?N/A
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? E-mails to his site now "bounce" back to us
      • Would you order from this company again? I will wait to answer this...
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I just would like to receive what has already been paid for...

This whole situation is really so unfortunate and sad, there are still alot of other people waiting...

2. IF is off topic but i am adding this anyway, mods feel free to delete :)

• What did you order? IF $46 plus $17.50 shipping

• When did you order? Sep, 2009

• How was the communication? Good in the beginning, i was promised the doll would ship after 45 days, got delayed a few times then no response to emails...
      • How easy was it to pay? Very

• How long did it take to ship? Still waiting

• Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? who knows!

• Did the item look like the sales pictures?

• Were you satisfied with the product?still waiting!

• If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

• Would you order from this company again? NO!!!!

• Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe

3. If my list is complete, I shall send out the dolls before the end of September.

Please do not Mail me now I will seek contact with all of you individually, though DollZwize.

I have already a few dolls but need the boxes and certificates, I will pick up the other dolls next week. I hope this will be the end of waiting for all of us.
      There are no dolls for sale before all the dolls arrived at the owners.

Please again, do not Mail me. I am trying to do my very best for all of you.

4. Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order?
      #210.. 8/14/2009, Princess Kaba with Sweetly Twisted Face-up and Lilyana outfit
      #244.. 09/09/2009, Bubu2 with Sweetly Twisted Face-uo
      #329..10/29/2009, 2 prs IF boots
      #343..11/05/2009..full sets, Fidelia Vampire/ Robin Hunter
      #345...11/06/2009...2 prs firefairy shoes
      #385..o1/16/2010..Ophelia Licorice full set
      Fuuga FireFly Fairy ordered from Luxour Academy December 2009

• When did you order?
      From August 2009 to January 2010 dates above
      • How was the communication?
      Initially it was affirmative from CCC...then it was non0existent. Luxour was wonderful but they were dependent on CCC to send items to them, which never happened.
      • How easy was it to pay?
      Yes...I paid immediately with Paypal.
      • How long did it take to ship?
      They have NEVER shipped....over a year and no shipping...no communication...no answers to emails sent....
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Don't know...never received.
      N/A...above reason
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
      If I EVER recieve them I might be
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Never did.
      • Would you order from this company again?
      Not at this point. I would have to give it considerable thought and only if another management was set up.
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      YES....they are adorable...but problems with the company stopped delivery.
      All dolls were sent thanks to Muja and Dollzwize...no face-ups or most full set items were not included...nor were extra elf shoes and outfits...but I am VERY VERY grateful to have the dolls!!!! I am pleased beyond belief!

5. Charles Creature Cabinet (2010)

Charles Creature Cabinet
      • What did you order? [I]Licorice Ophelia Piggy and the mole babies, plus outfit for Ophelia, and IF[/I]
      • When did you order? September 9,2009
      • How was the communication? Was told the order shipped but it was never received and company did not respond to email messages at all
      • How easy was it to pay?
      • How long did it take to ship? Never shipped!
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? ?
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? [I] This company has apparently defrauded quite a few people[/I]
      • Would you order from this company again? NO
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!