1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. I really wish I could buy his head only. I really like Renard but don't need the body

2. i got my tan renard recently! here are some pics. first is fresh out the box with the company faceup, second is with some additions. i'm loving him so far!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hello all! After looking through this thread for a while and admiring everyone’s adorable Renards, I just took the plunge today and ordered one of my own. :whee:

I bought some clothes from both Alice’s Collections and rRabit for him, so hopefully they’ll fit. I understand he’s pretty big! But for now I endure the many months wait. :shudder

4. So I'm doing a split with a friend so I can get a Renard head! She wanted to order one of their bodies anyways, so I was able to pay the difference and get his head. Have no idea how long he'll take to arrive because we've both never ordered from Charmdoll before, but we ordered him through Alice's Collection. I wanted him in WS but she needed a NS body, so we got NS. I'm gonna try hybriding the head once it arrives.

Does anyone know the average wait time for Charmdoll?

5. Is anyone planning to order Aurora? I think I'm in love. I don't know what it is about dolls named Aurora; they're always my favorites.

6. Hi! Did your Renard head arrived yet? I’m very curious about it, because I have the same one (normal pink)... No idea what body will match him, it’s hard to find any information ;(

7. Yes, he arrived! We ordered their normal skin yellow, which I am actually pleased with. I have a WS Luts Kid Delf whose body he fits on perfectly, so I'm trying to buy an NS Luts Kid Delf male body to hybrid. I can post pics later of how that looks. I'm afraid it wouldn't match the resin on Charmdoll normal pink, however.

8. It would be great! Anyway, I was also worried about proportions, it’s important too. I would be glad to see your pics.

9. Here ya go! Color-wise it's completely off since this body is Luts WS and my head is Charmdoll NS-Yellow, but I have Luts NS as well and it matches the Charmdoll NS-Yellow pretty well. Proportion-wise, I think this hybrid looks great. I'm also looking into possibly making my Renard head into a centaur if I can get one of the Luts centaur bodies.
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you so much! He is really nice and cute!

11. Hello all! My Caspian (Renard) just got back from having his face done before the holidays, and I am loving him! I'm still waiting for his permanent wig to come in, but wanted to share my boy!
      [​IMG]

12. I'm obsessed with Circe ... been waiting for an MSD girl to absolutely fall in love with and I think she's the one! My wallet is going to cry a bit, but it's going to be a good year for my collection.

13. ... I finally did it! Pulled the trigger and ordered Circe this afternoon. Kept going back and forth about whether or not to order the fullset, but ended up just going for the nude doll w/ faceup, in normal yellow skin. I'm soooo excited!

14. Congratulations! Her fullset is adorable, but I’m excited to see what else people do with her. Post lots of pictures when she comes!

15. Haven't posted any pictures of my little prince lately, so here's Caspian looking lovely in pink.
      [​IMG]

16. Has anyone else gotten their Circe yet? I saw someone on Facebook having gotten theirs with the fullset and everything already so now I'm on the edge of my seat.

17. I actually have her fullset! She's really too precious. I was surprised how pale she was haha, but she's strung perfectly and is a dream to pose. I don't know if I'll post the unboxing, but here's a quick photo of Pippi!
      (Note that she stole one of my guy's shoes - the fullset doesn't come with shoes sadly ;___; )

[​IMG]

Tags: