1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. Oh my gosh she is so pretty! I'm even more excited to get mine. I think the wig and shoes I bought her with are holding her back from being shipped as they're from different brands.

2. Oh exciting! I hope she arrives soon ^^ I ordered her from Alice's in May and she arrived last week :) Let me know how the shoes go! Her feet are very slender (those are DC shoes) and I think regular MSD shoes might look too clunky compared to her small ankles.

3. Oh I ordered mine in July so she may take a bit longer....

4. hello!

i'm looking to create a hybrid between my fairyland ns head & a charmdoll body.

would any of you have any ns fairyland ( preferably 2018 or later ) to compare with either the normal pink or normal yellow resin?

thank you so much!

5. I have been looking for almost a year now. My Charm Doll MSD Aurora did not come with heeled felt when I bought her, and I have consistently looked, but I can't seem to find feet with a joint that would match the shape of her leg. At the very least, I haven't been certain by looking at them. I also cannot find any MSD size heel feet specifically from Charm Doll. Maybe I'm simply overlooking?

I'm really hoping someone who, perhaps, has had a similar struggle, might know where to find some, or at least a fair alternative. Matching skin color is not necessarily the biggest issue; I'd simply like to find feet where the joints mesh correctly. Input would be incredibly helpful, since my gal has been barefoot far too long.

6. I'd love to see pictures of your Aurora! I've never seen owner pictures of her.

I have heard of people boiling a pair of feet to soften them and reshaping them enough to wear heels. Maybe you can make that work?

7. I could imagine that working, but I would be deathly afraid of trying something like that, especially with the only pair of feet I have for her. Maybe I'll buy a spare pair to experiment with? It would definitely have to be something I work up the nerve for. Thanks for the suggestion!

And she's more stunning in person! I was on the fence about the teeth showing, or that her sculpt wouldn't be mature enough, since I usually prefer SD face sculpts, and there's just a bit of difference there, usually, but I fell in love the second I opened the box! Her fullest is absolutely gorgeous. The gown is stunning, even with how much I've looked at it. And she had a great sort of maneuverability. I'd never looked in to Charm Doll before her but I was pleasantly surprised. As soon as I can figure out how to properly make photo posts here, I definitely have some to show :)

8. I understand your trepidation. You can probably hire a customizer to do that for you, though. I wouldn't think it would be terribly expensive, since it only takes a few minutes if you know what you're doing. If it were me, I would definitely get a second pair of feet to mod, just because then you'll have the option for flat feet if you want. I like options.

I look forward to seeing your pictures!

9. OMG!!! She's soooooo pretty!!! I love her face up and the outfit!!

10. Thanks so much! She's a sweetie XD

11. Hi there! I was wondering if anyone here knows if Charm Doll's current resin is translucent like Loongsoul's is? I read that they used to use the same resin, so I'm wondering if they still do.

12. Out of curiosity, does anyone have the new charm doll girl body (the one Circe came on), and a minifee head and can show any examples of proportions? I don't expect anyone to try the head on because that would be a lot of work (with either the neck mech or a resin neck donut), but I am curious about the possibilities of a hybrid :)

I can't confirm, but I know they're sister companies so I would assume it's the exact same.

13. I have a charmdoll Circe in white and am getting a loongsoul boy in yellow so I will post comparison of translucency when I get him, but my girl in white is pretty opaque as I can hold her hand up to the light and not see through the edges.

14. Hi! I got the time to take some photos, so hopefully, they'll help. It's a couple of photos, so I put them under a spoiler. The first one is a body comparison between the MNF moe, Charm doll body, and MNF a-line renewal. I then took individual photos of Circe, Sircca, and Sarang.

I included 2 MNFs because Sircca is a smaller head and Sarang is larger. They are a little yellowed with age, but you can get the gist of the resin match. Circe is in normal pink, so you might want to get a normal yellow body for a better match. Since the body doesn't have a neck mechanism, I assume the MNF heads would sit ~2-4 mm higher. Not enough to make a big difference.

Proportions-wise, I think Sircca is a better fit. Sarang looks a bit bobble-headed, and the slightly curved Charm doll shoulders seem even smaller compared to the MNF body. But I don't know what MNF sculpt you have ^^ Let me know if you'd like to see combos from others in my crew.

(Sorry the photos are so grainy, they were chewed up -___-)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. Oohh this is a great comparison! It's really nice to see the bodies side by side, too... and Circe has the cutest little ears! I figure I'll probably just color match the head, it's much easier that way lol, but it'll be a smaller head if I do the hybrid - I am thinking a minifee Lucywen - so Sircca helped a lot :) Thankyou again!

16. No problem! Happy to help. It was fun taking the pics ^^

17. Gosh, I wish my Circe would ship already. She is too cute! Wish I had ordered her with the faceup, though.

18. Does anyone own the new boy Eric? Can i see some owner pics please... thanks a lot

19. Loongsoul also offers urethane resin, it's just the other kind is the default. I have two Loongsoul bodies and they're both urethane. The Charmdoll pictures I've seen look like urethane resin.

20. I always really liked the look of Renard's sculpt and his floofy ears, but I didn't have any plan to purchase him as I didn't have a solid doll or character idea. However, when I saw him for a private sale as just the head and felt like it was fate! Most of my dolls have very exaggerated proportions, so I'm used to putting bigger heads on smaller bodies. With that in mind, I think I'm going to put him on a ResinSoul Winter body, as his floofy ears make me think of a shaggy deer or cow even. I hope to post pictures when I get his body!

Tags: