1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. Thank you for sharing Athenril, Theo looks even better with the new wig and eyes. I just marvel at how cute he is!

2. I ordered a Joyce myself recently
      I originally wasn't even planning on getting another human sculpt but here we are. I'm going to be dying her a dark tan once I get her.
      I'm not sure when that will be though. How long did you guys end up waiting for your charm doll orders?

3. Congrats on your order! I waited 10 weeks, but I ordered directly from their Taobao store. So about 3 months would be my guess.

4. I'm guessing 3-4 months wait from a dealer. I've got another month left.

Congratulations @AnOldSalty! Joyce is cute. Dyeing her tan will be interesting. That is the one thing I'm afraid to try. I applaud all who does it! The results are amazing and worth the effort.

5. Thank you both! That means I might get her my birthday month :0
      I'll definitely post some pictures once I receive her, and after she's been dyed!~

6. I found a picture of Charm Doll's tan color on Taobao. The color is really nice imo, but it seems to be translucent resin, which I'm not a fan of.

Naked doll warning:

[​IMG]

7. Your Renard is so lovely! Both styles you've shown him in look amazing, and the garland suits him so well. Congrats on such a cute doll!

8. Wow, Renard sure looks different in tan. It's ok, but not what I would prefer. I like his body, this picture shows it off pretty well. I still love those ears!

9. I'm not much of a fan of their tan which is why I'll be dying Joyce myself. Also, wow Renard has a lovely body and ears.

10. @Pillar Thank you! :) It's such an adorable sculpt.

I wish companies didn't use that translucent resin, it doesn't look good and turns green so easily. :|

11. In some places it's applicable if the details would look better translucent (like soom with their fairy dolls) but for the full body of a doll it really shouldn't be translucent because there's no good reason for it

12. Hi everyone!!! I'm loving all your dolls :OO I'm ordering a Randy from angelesque soon and hoping he'll be here by december, but idk ;v; I havent seen any other randys around, but I dont really mind because I already have his exact character in mind lol.

13. @Skullingten Congrats! :) Randy is really cute, do show him off when you get him! What kind of look will he have?

14. @Skullingten congratulations on ordering a Randy! I haven't seen any one say they have one, so I'm looking forward to seeing yours at least. What resin color?

I'm ashamed to say, I knew about Charm Doll for years, but never looked at their dolls until Renard. Now, any new releases will get my attention. And I'm happy others are discovering them too!

15. New doll coming to CD soon it seems: Sina Visitor System

I like his outfit, but the face is very similar to Renard without the ears.

16. I agree, his face does look very similar to Renard, and yes, that outfit is gorgeous! Unusual clothing is rare, and I'm glad CD offers fullsets. Some companies don't! They show the doll all done up, but don't offer the outfit, wig, or eyes.

17. @Athenril In the case that he's able to be here by December ('cause my mum is actually getting him as a Christmas present for me!! //i love her so much// (but if he can't get here by then thats ok; i have a large list of dolls I have solid characters for!!:XD:)) his character is gonna be quite androgynous and flashy, and VERY sarcastic and pompous. I'm hoping to get him a white wig sort of like the one in his company photos, and colour the tips baby pink or baby blue ^^ (or both!! :0 ). He's gonna mainly wear pink, white and blue :lol:

@kurogane I wanna get him in normal white :)

I was so surprised CD isn't that popular to be honest, their dolls look really well made and have a really cute aesthetic that I think a lot of people here would like!! And their bodies are beautiful!

18. I really like Charmdoll's MSD body. Does anyone here have her? Is she a good poser? My DIM heads need bodies.

19. @thessalyrose I only have the boy body, but they're similar and in my opinion, the poseability is pretty basic. The arms pose very well, but the legs and torso, not so much.

20. Hm, well that's disappointing. I don't think I'll risk it, at least not until I can see some owner pictures. I don't know exactly where the threshold is, but I need some level of posability to bond with a doll.

Tags: