1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Charm Doll Minis

May 19, 2017

1. I ordered Joyce, so I'll let you know how she poses when I get her

2. I asked Alice's how much longer, and she said Charm Doll usually goes 4 months. Then I got a second email saying my doll will be ready in 10 days. Yay!

3. Wow how cool! What doll did you order?

4. I got Renard, normal skin, no face up. I love those ears.

5. Wow nice! Congrats! ^^
      I'm still waiting for my Joyce, I hope the 4 month waiting time isn't entirely accurate, I kinda wanna get her during my birthday month haha

6. @AnOldSalty I guess it depends on where you ordered from. Direct from Charm Doll is the fastest, but since I haven't ever used a buying proxy, I went with Alice's Collection. I ordered May 20th, so it was 3 months Aug 20. But you can't count weekends or Chinese Holidays. Still not so bad compared to Doll Zone waits.

7. I ordered from Alice's Collections July 28th and I'm hoping I'm going to get her sometime in October but yeah who knows. Definitely happy it's not Doll Zone waits though haha.

8. My Renard has been shipped! Ordered through AC May 20th, shipped September 7th. Just a little over three months.

9. Congrats! You should post pics when you get him!

10. Congrats on the shipment @kurogane! That's quite the wait, hopefully he arrives to you quickly!

I'm getting kind of unhappy with my Renard, received a bunch of clothes I ordered months ago and not a single item fit him, the shirts, the pants...nothing. Thinking maybe putting him on a Resinsoul body instead, because I do love his cute little face.

11. Oh that really sucks. The Resinsoul body is a good idea.

12. @Athenril oh, no! Is the body too chunky for the clothes? Now I wonder if the outfit I have will fit. Resinsoul is a great option! I have two bodies on order myself for other heads. Mine should come next month so I can see about trying Renard on one of them. Dressing dolls has been very frustrating.

13. Oh, that would be absolutely wonderful if you could share a picture! ^_^

Yes, his torso is too thick and the hips as well, and as a bonus his fingers don't fit through the sleeves and I can't remove the hands because they are strung so tight, that I'm worried I will chip his wrists. :XD: The clothes are for regular MSD size too, not for slim ones or anything like that. I would definitely suggest buying stretchy things for Renard, to reduce the risk of them not fitting. :(

14. That's really unfortunate. I hope Joyce isn't that way ^~^ I can't afford another body if it doesn't work- I already need a new body for one of my dolls.

15. @AnOldSalty I really hope so! The bodies are really good quality, it's unfortunate about the size. :pout:

16. oh god, everybody writing here makes it really tempting to buy Renard. He has been spooking around my head since the last 4 weeks or so...
      and the waiting time seems so nice (waiting for two loongsoul dolls at the moment)

I will wait and follow this thread and check out more owner photos :3 but his ears! his dreamy face!

The only problem is I wouldn't know what do with him. I already ordered two dolls with similar-ish ears (Doll Family A Anasta and LoonSoul Tiny Aman). That would make three dolls in the deer/herbivore section...but for my Yokai-Apartmenr I would like to have more variety...

I am not so much worried about the clothes, as i would make most of them myself... I think.....

hm...for now I shall be glued to this post and look at more owner pics ( โ˜†โˆ€โ˜†)
      Hopefully it helps me to make up my mind! if any of you have some comparison pictutres with other MSD (for me especially girls, though mine are rather tall with 45 cm) and maybe Tinies (around 26cm)? I wonder what the proportion will look like....

#96 RumDilly, Sep 9, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    17. I just saw that Alice's Collections has a pink skin Renard with face up in stock. So I guess if someone wants one, no three month wait!

18. If only I had the money ;-;

19. My guy has reached US Customs today. He could arrive tomorrow, but most likely Wednesday. I want to see those ears in person!

20. My Renard arrived today. I will share the box opening and pictures when the internet is behaving better. I tried for two hours. Anyway, I'm super pleased with him! And, yes, he is big and heavy for a msd. The clothes I got fit, but are tight. I love the head, the only reason I got him, but the body is really nice too. The knees and elbows are double jointed, and the shoulders have knobs so you can put them in any raised position and they stay. The ankles are my least favorite. Too thick, but I'll ignore them.

Tags: