1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Tiny Furniture

Jul 22, 2008

1. At our local $1 store I found this bathroom set below. About a week later they had several other collections like a table with chairs and 2 different living room sets. There was also another bathroom set that had a green tub with a pink toilet. The living room sets though don't seem to fit the size of the bathroom and dining set. But still really cute. I bought all of the sets and then realized I want to do something different with my dollhouse. So Im thinking of doing a little comment contest soon to destash them out of my dolly house LOL.

[​IMG]

2. That bathroom is adorable!! On the Dollar Tree furniture non of the drawers open on the pieces I got, only the top doors on the large piece open. They were $1 each but they are not strong pieces, there were some broken legs on some in the store so look over each one before you buy it. I'll have to check out more Dollar stores here, we have several different ones.

3. Isn't that set just sweet! Which sized doll does it go with? I love the claw foot tub. Too too cool. And the hearts on the toilet are just adorable!

4. You can also go to joanne fabrics and look in their unfinished woods section and fine some cute dresser like things with nice working draws. Some of the stuff might be too big but they have varying sizes if you do a good search (ours is always out of order) so you should be able to find something! My boyfriend just finished painting one for my doll with color changing paint XD

5. Color changing paint??? Do tell, I've never heard of this.
      I was thinking of getting furniture at Michael's... well, at least going over there to see what they have.

6. I can't remember the exact name of the paint but depending on the angle you look at it from it can be one of two to I believe three colors. Mines green and blue. It's more well known to be used on cars.

I know you can buy it in a pack with all three steps, the base, paint and clear coat and it's numbered for what to use when so it's idiot proof! Very fun stuff. Don't paint in a basement. My boyfriend did that (with much protesting from me) and I learned that stuff smells worse faster then normal spray paint.

But here's a picture of my girl (bobobie March) next to the finished dresser. I don't think you can really see the two colors but it's a pretty green at least!
      [​IMG]

7. http://www.veronicasdollhouse.com/Blue-Floral-Dining-Set_p_9-463.html
      I went ahead & ordered this set from this company, they offer free shipping in the US & since I'm out of state I don't have to pay tax. She's on Ebay too (100% positive feedback) but has to charge shipping due to Ebay fees. I am now hoping that this set will be the right size for a Puki, I couldn't resist the colors, I ordered some little food items too to go with everything. I'll post a photo when it comes in.
      I have seen that paint, its so cool, changes colors when you look at it from a different angle.

8. I've bookmarked that site for future reference. They have some really cute stuff there. Thanks for that info. Now, on to find that paint! LOL

9. The bathroom set that I have pictured above is I believe 1:12 scale or 1 inch = 1 foot. I have a pet ari bobo that fits inside of it comfortably. I will have to take a picture.

10. About the paint! I finally got around to asking my boyfriend what he has and he's pretty sure the brand of paint he got is plasticoat but the type of paint is a Three Part Chameleon.

11. I was thinking about getting liek an i-bag. I think that's what they're called. the i-pod bean bags. >D And using just normal cute looking stuff from a local toy store. Since my dollar store is like...Epic fail.

12. Yep thats it! You can pick up small packs of it at places, my boyfriend used to do phones in it and may do his lap top XD It looks awesome with the wood grain on my girls dresser! Really neat stuff.

13. I want to find a mini motorcycle for the Pukis & then buy this paint & paint it. I saw the Barbie one but think its way too big, I'll keep looking.

14. That'd be so cute! Get a sports bike and they can be stunter Pukis! >.> There is something ungodly cute to me about a Puki doing a wheelie or a stoppie XD Would need to make some kind of stand so they could do that but eh. Small detail lol

15. Thanks for that link. Looks like AWEsome stuff.

16. A cute little motorcycle would be adorable!! Have you tried the boys toy section at like Walmart or Target?

17. I haven't been there yet but thank you for the info, I did try to be sneaky & take one of my husband's mini motorcycles (he collects the Superbike ones) & got caught, lol. He mentions K Mart so I'll check out all 3 stores this weekend.

18. I saw a Strawberry short cake scooter on ebay the other day. She is same size as Lati white.

19. My blue mini furniture just arrived! I quickly set it all up in a new room box. Flora has a new wig on, carrot red, needs a wig cap to hold it in place. The furniture is perfect for a Puki & I bought Flora some donuts because she's been such a good girl.
      [​IMG]