1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheap Tiny Furniture

Jul 22, 2008

1. Isn't that adorable! My furniture will be here next week. I got my very first Puki today and am so in love. She's precious as can be. I'm thrilled.

2. That set is so adorable! I could probably get barbie stuff to work for my girl but everythings always horrid colors. I think I'll stick to trying to bug the boy into it XD

3. Thank you all, I've been playing around with some new furniture that came in today & made the new room into a Puki Bakery, I cannot get over how it filled the entire room box. I have more pastries coming in to fill the shelves.
      [​IMG]

4. What a cute little set! What did you use for the backdrop? Is it a doll house?

I'll have to check out our Dollar Tree up the road. I know I've seen the wood furniture you mentioned. In fact, I think we might both be located around the same area:) so hopefully mine still has it. The furniture in the picture does look nicer, though. Does it seem really sturdy?

5. I used an AG Minis Illuma Room, bought 2 on Ebay & now I'm looking for a 3rd. You can place them on top of each together to make a big house. The Illuma Rooms come with walls that can be reversed & they are held on by magnets. They also come with a ceiling, floor & some come with furniture & other items. They run anywhere from $20 to $600, you just have to look. The Bakery furniture is very light but seems very sturdy to me, I bought them on Ebay. The other $1 furniture was purchased at the Indian Rocks shopping center (just off Walsingham) Dollar Tree store. There were some broken pieces there so be careful to look it all over. I've seen different pieces of those on Ebay, white pieces & tables & chairs so I guess different Dollar Tree stores carry different ones.

6. Thanks Matera! We got into AGs right when they were clearancing out the minis. Boy do I wish now I had purchased some of those rooms. It looks like they are perfect for tinies. I'll have to check them out. I've got a Kai on layaway so I'm trying to get prepared for her arrival. I still have seven months of layaway to go, so I have a while to find things, lol!. I've only made one payment and I already want her home now!

You're a little bit north of me (we're in Ellenton), but we head thorough Indian Rocks on the way to my Mom's house in Dunedin. I can't wait to see more pictures of your room(s).

7. Ellenton, that's where that big outlet mall is right? We go there several times a year, great buys. The Illuma stuff is always on Ebay so when you're ready to shop I'm sure there will be many to choose from. I think the store sellers got them from the Chicago AG outlet, wish they had an outlet here in Florida.
      edited to add:
      I found this on the net, its for a larger doll but you can alter the size if you want a smaller room:
      http://victorianwoodshop.com/box.html

8. I believe someone already mentioned it, Anne Laurie, but at Target they have little lunch boxes in the dollar spot that make excellent suitcases for MSD's. I bought a couple and stripped the painted off. they are great!