1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish Doll Faith Discussion

Jan 29, 2011

1. Yes I can understand slowness but when you do advertise a certain period and don't deliver at the appointed time, it's normal to expect questions. They do say that if there are problems they would contact the buyer and they haven't contacted yet.

Now I can understand the body taking longer but I just want to know how long I'm supposed to wait.

Yeah if they are both assing us over because we have [aid already and wanted to reply to a potential custumer faster... yeah that makes me a miffed. when I asked them a question before the sale, they replied very fast. And now...

2. Yeah, I agree, it's frustrating. :( Soon I'll pry go see if there's an email I can contact... Maybe I'll get a response that way.

I just want my little guy to come home!

3. Maybe they are backlogged? I notice the companies seem to pass your replies all the time. In my experience. I had to constantly write questions cause they fail to read my reply back to the original one -___-

I am not sure if they took a week off the for the Lunar New Year or not. Some Korean companies did..

4. I did receive an answer this morning, they had a holiday last week which slowed their operation down and they tell me my doll should be shipped tomorrow and that they are sorry for the delay. I replied that I wasn;t sure if they had a celebration or not (it would have been nice to have known in their news section?) and that I just wanted to know if the body was delaying the shipping or not.

Pheonix-Kaji I saw they replied to you also will they combine your shipping?

5. Actually, my question is the only one still skipped. My question is titled 'Orders 20110118-10 20110130-23'.

Hopefully they will get to me in time... I can understand if they have a backlog from a holiday. I sent them an email as well, and hopefully they'll get back to me one of the ways.

I don't mind a bit of a wait in the end as long as I get what I ordered... but in the mean time I feel like I'm biting my nails. :sweat

It's good to hear they had a holiday, though, that helps explain the extra wait...

6. I kinda figured it was something to do with their holiday. I guess they forgot to post it ^^;; I still got long ways to go for my head.

7. yeah they probably forgot to put that on their website. They probably think we all know about their holiday schedule (LOL). And Phoenix_Kaji I hope they do reply to you soon.

I'll keep you posted to see if they shipped or not... it's night right now in Korea so I don;t think I'll have an update till tomorrow morning. They still haven't changed my status to "preparing items" but then aain I can't remember if last time they changed the status to before shipping or just shipped.

8. err well it's tomorrow and still no shipping has happened... but then again with dealing with people who are on different time zone maybe they meant the doll will be shipped on Wednesday my time? well I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings maybe they are really back logged and they didn't ship all the dolls they usually ship...

But I found out they always seem to ship on Wednesdays... well that's what dollfactory and Pipos did so maybe that's it...
      I'll keep you guys posted.

EDITS:
      Well hot dawg... they shipped my doll at noon estern time so...
      and it's almost 3 AM in seoul... O.o;;; I guess it's a delayed system? weird. tracking number doesn't work but yeah it is probably too early to check anyhoo...

But yay they shipped :)

9. Ooh, that's good to hear! Hopefully they'll ship my boy soon, too.

Did they update your doll's status on the site or send you an email; how did they let you know it was shipped, if you don't mind?

___
      ETA: OMG, they shipped my head too! <3 They updated his status. Can't wait!

10. They sent me an e-mail with the tracking number (which doesn;t work right now so it's not moving yet) and they changed the status to delivery confirmed... errr what?

11. They changed my status to delivery confirmed as well. (Bad translation, I think...)

12. Hello! I hop this is the right place for me :) I got my secondhand Cherishdoll Sleeping Lani today. She's going to be an ice fairy, I already ordered her some beautiful and big wings, and made her a simple outfit. I think I'll make her a thick blue cloak too!
      I have no idea how old she is actually,she doesn't look too yellow, just a bit creamy.
      Picturetime!

[​IMG]

(if this isn't the right place, please let me know :) )

13. WOO I checked my status, and mine too says Shipping confirmed. Yup, I got an email with the tracking number.

EMS is a ^%&^% to track things. I had a major panic attack when I was tracking my last doll. It says it arrived in Barbados instead of Canada O_o So I had to ask the company why in the world is my doll doing in Barbados? Apparently EMS had some data thing that made a mess of things. Thank god I use the tracking number on Canada Post site. I would give it a couple hours. They might have not scanned the parcel yet.

14. Congrats, she is quite cute!:fangirl: I'm sorry I can't tell, but is she a WS?

15. Mittebam, she is so cute! Yes, this is the right place. :) It'll be neat to see her develop!

16. AzureMint, thank you! Yes I think she's WS :)
      phoenix_kaji, great, then I know which thread to spam with the pictures of her as she develops :lol: Thank you!

17. She is cute. I love to see more spam of her. Good thing I ordered WS for Abby's head ^__^ WS gets over looked sometimes.

18. I got a reply... And they said in a week or so they will ship my body. I can't wait so I can take pictures too. :3

I like that color for the WS... My boy that I ordered is WS too, and it's nice to see another example. I think it's a good tone.

19. The WS is very nice indeed, it's a bit lighter and softer then Fairyland's WS it seems, but the difference is hard to photograph xD
      I look forward to seeing your pictures too!
      SweetMelodies, I'll probably post some more spam soon :P Working on a coat for her and planning on changing her face-up too today :)

Edit: Gallery post!

20. I love the wings you sketched out ^_^ I still have to figure out eye colors. Wig is pretty near the same style as her mothers, but white instead of garnet red/light blond.