1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish Doll Faith Discussion

Jan 29, 2011

1. I have to get back to working on Nissa so I can post more pics of her. /Lazy

2. ATTENTION:

I am not sure if you guys got the email from Cherish months ago. Cherish has now emerged with Migidoll (I think they shared the same sculptor anyways) Cherishdoll website is no longer running. You have to buy Cherish dolls on Migidoll website from now on. Note they haven't added all Faith sculpts or all of Cherish stuff to the site, however; I notice there is two new Faith girls :D
      Soo
      Dana

Dana kinda reminds me of Molly.

3. Yeah, I got the email, it made me sad. D:
      But I'm glad I spent my $30 of points before they went kerplooey.

The new ones are kind of cute. But their heads seem... the wrong size for the body?
      I can't pinpoint it, they just look off.

4. They do look little big for the body. It seems bigger heads on small bodies is a trend these days with doll companies.

5. Whhhy?!?!?!

My Beau is beautifully proportioned.
      I'd love to have more of their dolls if they were all like her.

6. My Abby is nicely proportioned even with her pointy ears. I really like Dana a lot. I think it's the angle of the photos and the clothing that makes the heads look bigger. Molly even looks like she has a bigger head in the new photos when it's not Hopefully we get to see owner pictures of the newer Faiths one day.

7. I'm a bit sad, cause they don't have Beau anymore when they moved to Migidoll... But hopefully in the future...

I ordered a wig for my Irulana from "For My Doll", can't wait to see how she'll look in it >w< I also ordered few shoes from mimiwoo, my girl's so happy about all the shopping :)

And as always, need to add some photo spam (Irulana's missing spring already, me too >.<):
      [​IMG]

8. Really? D:
      I love my Beau, she's so cute.

9. I thought the same thing! That's one of the only photos I took of her in it, because I just hated how she looked with it. I'm loving the new one. :)

10. About the head size on the new faith body; it actually looks fairly normal when comparing it to my other dolls (MSDs).
      I'm not used to taking pics of such tiny doll so its hard to see, sorry
      [​IMG]

11. Woohoo! Andy spam. Something we don't see very often.

12. Yay~ More cherish spam ^^
      I wonder when (or "if") they will update cherish tinies on migidoll site... I was hoping to get Beau at some point, but she's not even listed there >_<

Also, Irulana in her new wig says hi :)
      [​IMG]
      I love this goldish blonde~! *w*

13. Oh, she looks so great! That wig is very flattering on her and the outfit is so cute for fall.

14. Thank You ^-^ Irulana's happy to hear that~
      I made the outfit myself *proud* It goes well with her new haircolor too :)

15. [​IMG]

This was my little girl. She has a new home now.

16. Aw, she's cute! (i love elf ears~) Hope she's happy at her new home :)
      I see i'm not the only one who likes pleated skirts/dresses :3

17. Updated some stuff. I wonder if we should make "What fits Faith" thread to help new owners out.

18. Anyone planning to get one of the new faith dolls? What size clothes do fit them?

19. I have the slim body and my girl is wearing Bratz clothing.
      Just not the pants, but the skirts seem to be a good fit. And she has one of their tops on and it fits fine.

20. Thanks for the info! I was thinking I'd love to get a Chubby with a new normal body, seems the cute little outfit is sold out already though.