1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish Doll Faith Discussion

Jan 29, 2011

1. Thank you :) I find it a bit hard to find the perfect wig, because of their size...

Gave Eirawen a new face-up today:
      [​IMG]
      (bad picture but you get the idea :lol: )

2. Oh wow, that's so cute! I love the detail work with the blue, and her lip color.

3. I love the snow flake on her head and the details on the corner of her eyes <3

I can't find nice wigs in her size. I might have to put in a custom order in For My Doll, or hope 5 inches isn't to big or. I heard their wigs are really good quality and full with hair <3 I will have to see once I get my wig from the GO. They have the style and color I want for my Abbey.

4. I'll be making my own wig... going to get some green mohair from puparadise.

Mittebam; your faceup is lovely one your little one :)

5. I just realize how tiny her head is. I never painted a small head like that before O_o This is going to be interesting when I get Abbey..

6. Definitely lots of detail work there! I've never worked on a tiny head before either, so it'll be new to me too.

7. Happy to know I am not the only one in the same boat. Soo close in getting my Abbey. I hope customs will release her on Monday <3

8. Me too mine is held up at Customs in missisauga don;t think she'll be released before Monday

9. According to Canada Post tacking, she is released from customs and being processed in the postal facility. Looks like I might get her on Monday :D She beat both of my dolls being stuck in Custom Hell. Unbelievable...

I love customs here on the west coast :aheartbea

10. they take forever in Eastern part... well Custums is a necesarry evil I guess.
      still no new status so she won;t move till Sunday evening... or Monday morning

11. Yeah I heard the customs on the Eastern side is evil. You will get her Ace.

12. Oh I will get her... she still has a ways to go before reaching me... the only thing that gets me scared is the EMS tracking note that says:

Customs retention reason : Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner

err never got that message before it scares me a little.

13. Its nothing, it means it was handed over customs and is being reviewed. You can always post the tracking number on Canada Post site to get better details on what is going on with your packages. EMS engrish is funky, so I don't bother looking stuff up on there >.>

14. yeah but Canada post is slower than snail mail when it comes to updating their info... the EMS tracking system gves you more info (I can even track the flights the doll gets on)

15. Yeah, they are very informative about flight numbers etc. I had to use that once cause of data bs on EMS site.
      Looks like I will not be posting picture until I buy myself a camera. Should get one around end of the month or next week (not the week coming up, but the week after) Sucks too, cause they had a nice Canon digital camera on sale..

16. Customs in the USA seems to be hit or miss. My package breezed through, but I've had things take ages too. I hope you both have good luck!

And I'll be looking forward to your pictures when you can! These little ones are so cute. ^^

I'll have photos to share soon but it's late for me and I'm really tired from an art gallery event at my college today...

17. Thanks for the kind replies on the face-up :) They are very tiny indeed, but so cute! I hope customs will release the little ones soon! I want to see pictures :D

18. I won't be taking pics any time soon until I get a camera u-u but I am looking forward seeing the other vampire heads ^__^

19. Oh, I just realized, CanCan has a few wigs in 4-4.5" size. If anyone's looking for a wig for their Faith-size head it might be worth checking out.

The site's laid out a little funny, so when you click on the category (at least in firefox) nothing shows up, but on the menu several product numbers appear, and you click on those to see the wigs.

20. Well O.o my doll is in the Quebec Postal facility... kinda feels like she went Ninja on me without any updates then BOOM O.o
      let's see f the snow will slow her down