1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish Doll Faith Discussion

Jan 29, 2011

1. Hurray for Ninja dolls! I will be getting mine this afternoon <3

2. I also discovered that some of Monique wigs are 4.5 " 0r 4-5 as well. Very nice wigs. I might get one and another one for my other doll.

3. Finally got a photo ready!

[​IMG]

I'm quite happy with the wig, it works for his character. ^^ Now I wait for his body!

4. *squees* He is so cute! I can't wait to get my Abby. Postal delivery dude, hurry up already! O:<

5. Congrats, he looks so cute! Can't wait to see what you do for his faceup!

6. She came! I didn't get a free wig, but I got a colored brochure of all Charish's dolls, a post card, a business card, and a small pad of Post It notes :D I love their CoA card, soo flashy *_*

Ahh the smell of resin when I finally open the case of bubble wrap. Smells different from Iple's resin, but holy &^&*^&&^!%!!!! its tiny O_o I am going to have fun doing her face up...

I dunno, but I like the feel of Cherish's resin. Feels silky smooth.

7. Thanks! ^^ I will be waiting a bit to do his faceup... I'm waiting on the purchase of a practice head so I can try there first. It's been a long time since I did a faceup... I was depressed for years and had no energy for projects but am just getting back into truly living life again recently. ^^ I bet it will be fun to try working small, though.

Congrats! <3 Glad she's home. I like the feel of the resin, too. And I'm very happy with the WS color.

8. I got a few freebies too I got a wig (that made me totally change her character ^^;;) some cute Post-it board and a brochure and a few postcards. I am totally in love with the doll. I love her size and her body, she's got quite a few seams but she's adorable in an emily strage way. So she's now going to be Lilith and I am so smitten... I think I will need a MSD from them ^^;;

she's NS and I must say her NS is very close to the Volks NS... her eyes are so SMALL... and she's already demanding red or purple eyes. Gothic lolita style for this little one..damn now I have to get her shoes... Nell didn't need shoes but Lilith does ^^;;

I'm very happy with my purchase and I will take pictures wednesday on my day off... Unfortunatly, faceups will have to wait till the weather warms up here.

9. Well I wish you the best of luck! :)

Congrats on your doll! I can't wait to see her, faceup or not!:celebrate I can't wait for my girl to get here.:sweat

10. pheonix_kaji: I agree. WS is very nice. Not pure white, but creamy. Hard to say really. I will have to see it in natural light in order to see the true color. It's not paper white like some WS I seen.

acexkeikai: According to their site, Charish uses the same type of resin that Volks uses, so I am not surprise if the color matches close to Volks or very close. I was messing with eye colors today, and I put in lavender eyes that have for one of my dolls. I do admit they look really good. I might give them Anna (named my Abby Annabell) or get a shade lighter for her. I think I am going to go with Shiro Lolita for Anna with a ghostly faceup. Finding in stock white mary jane shoes that fit is a b***h ><

I say I am very happy with my head. Mouth is going to be challenging with the tiny fangs. EEEE!! The tiny fangs are cute *huggles head*

11. I just discovered these dolls- the face sculpts are all really nice. Plus I like the slim body, but I'm a sucker for stylized proportions.

If you're looking for 4-5 wig, they're not too hard to find in the USA because lots of fashion dolls wear them! Just check some US sites like Facets. They're also available from Dollmore and from Fairyland (Chicline wears 4-5 wigs).

12. Thanks for the tip, jadepixel :)
      Everyone, congrats on the newly arrived little ones!
      phoenix_kaji, he is cute, I look forward to seeing him finished :D

Still no sign of Eirawen's wings, the status is still on Paid, not on Shipped, but there's a note on the item page that said it would take about 2 days after payment before they'd ship. I'll probably send a message later today, just to check if everything is fine.

13. Thank you for the info jadepixel. I added it to the front for anyone to see. Also I was poking on Miniwoo for shoes since they carry Blythe stuff, Hujoo shoes will fit Faith newer body (not the slim body) . Some shoes are 3.7cm inner size, which is about 2cm longer then what Cherish has on their site. I did found a pair of white Mary Janes on there that isn't sold out.

14. Okay sorry no pictures but I went to Walmart today and checked the doll clearance section (oh how I love thee) and scored a Liv doll Daniella (sorry no picture) and this Moxie doll

[​IMG]

First the Moxie doll: For the slim Faith body... Dress and tights fit PERFECTLY! the tights a little on the loose side but hey it's better than not fitting. The dress is really cute and for 5$ you can't beat that kind of bargain. the boots are unusable because there are pegs in her legs... so yeah not usuable.

The Liv doll okay it came with 2 wigs... granted there is also a plastic pole to stick in the doll head but I chopped it off and guess what?? they do fit the Faith head, it's slightly too big but the inside of the wig is made of silicone so I put some eye putty and the wig holds perfectly so for people looking for wigs the LIv ones do work.

She had a pair of tights they didn't fit my Pipos Charlotte but they did fit my Faith slim body, it makes for a nice pair of pants. Pretty much the rest of the outfit was too big so my Charlotte got it.

But the Liv shoes were perfect for my Faith, they are nice very soft and maleable shoes that are easy to put on and take off.

So there you have it Moxie Girls for clothing fits perfectly the Faith slim bodies from Liv dolls the wigs and the shoes do fit. Also if you are going to give away or throw out the doll you can also remove the eyes off the Liv doll I suspect them to be 10mm.:o

15. Nice! Someone mention that some of the Moxie stuff fits. Can't beat 5$

Good news! I am going to go out and pick up a camera tomorrow, and hopefully hit the hobby shop up for some sealant. I wont be doing any face up until Saturday when its a nice day.

I went through my lace pile and found some small scraps I had. What perfect use for them is to make a tiny headdress <3. I ended up making a white bow with pearls for Anna. By the way, we had some sun shine in the late afternoon. I place her by my window, and I was in love with her skin color. Her eyes was capturing the light, and I was getting all sorts of visions for Anna's character. Seriously, lavender eyes and white skin are stunning. I might down the road get her a lighter pair, but in the mean time, she is stealing her mother's eyes xD

16. Good to know, Ace. I'll have to keep my eyes open. ^^

That sounds really cute, SweetMelodies, the headdress. Still can't wait to see Anna.

17. SweetMelodies, that headdress sounds very cute, I look forward to seeing it ^^

Eirawen's coat is mostly finished, it still needs some snaps so it can close and I need to finish some messy bits, but it is all together and looks nice on her :)
      Terrible picspam:

[​IMG]

18. Her coat is adorable!

19. She looks warm and comfy in her coat!

What can do with a head? Besides making hair accessories -__-

20. Thank you both :) SweetMelodies, you could try making a hat, or beanie, or maybe a (yarn)wig! And indeed lots of hair accessories ;)