1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish Doll Faith limited Vampire heads

Jan 9, 2011

1. Aaah the tough choices of choosing which head to get. I like the Beau head and I almost didn't buy the Rick head because of the way they placed the eyes... I just don't like crossed eyes on dolls I really dislike it ^^ call it a pet peeve ^^;; But what I would suggest would be to look at owner pictures in the database (especially if you intend to do your own faceup) and make your decision there. Since these dolls are just vampire versons with Fangs you can get an idea what they look like without the fangs.

Also I ind that companies tend to Photoshop their dolls to make them look more pretty, not as much the case with Cherish doll but others like ::cough cough:: Soom... They over photshop their dolls to hide flaws and make them look prettier so owner pictures can really help. :)

2. Its hard to find owner pics since there is little of these beautiful tinies around. I mostly seen Chubby, Demon, Lani, and tons of Alley's

But did compare the vampire head and the normal head for both sculpts for an hour. I love Beau, but I liker her more without the vampire look. Abby fits perfectly with the vampire look. With the right eyes and hair, she would look perfect for what I have in mind.

SO I decided to order Abby and her the new body next month. I just find the slimmer body lower part look awkward.

Since there is NO Cherishdoll discussion threads around that I know of, what shoes clothing can fit them since they are smaller then YoSD and taller then Pukis.

3. Well I do have as Cherish doll old body and some of the Barbie clothing do fit. Here are the measurements

Faith_new body

-. Height : 21cm =8.3inch
      -. Head : 11.4cm = 4.5inch
      -. Low-cut : 5cm = 1.9inch
      -. The length of the shoulder : 5.5cm = 2.2inch
      -. The length of the arm : 6.5cm = 2.6inch
      -. The wrist girth : 3.5cm = 1.4inch
      -. The waist girth : 9.7cm = 3.8inch
      -. The hips girth : 12cm = 4.7inch
      -. The thigh girth : 6.5cm = 2.6inch
      -. The length of the leg : 9cm = 3.5inch
      -. The ankle girth : 4cm = 1.6inch
      -. The length of the foot : 3.1cm = 1.2inch

they use these shoes:
      http://www.cherishdoll.us/frontstore/main/sub_catalog.asp?catalog_num=1247&mart_id=cherish

I also think they can use Lati Yellow clothing and shoes.

4. I have tons of Barbie clothes and patterns. I doubt they will fit with the newer bodies. Looks like I will trying out making tiny clothing. Shoes are always the problem with me. Clothing fine, but the shoes are the pain to find which ones fit properly. Otherwise they will look like clown shoes or worse. Both of my Iple dolls are a pain to find any shoes to fit. I wouldn't go past 6cm for shoes or 6.5 cm for boots. (sometimes) so for Cherishes Faith line. 3.5cm should be fine. 4cm should be ok, and I don't know about 4.5cm.

As for Lati Yellow, I think they can fit into Lati Yellow SP clothing and possible shoes since they are like 1cm shorter.

Me and my hard to find anything dolls... u-u

5. Waah~ -flops into thread-

Last year I bought a chubby-demon, and I have been wanting to get him a sister so when I saw the vampire heads, I was like *_* YES~~~

My friend Raen ordered me a vampire Beau head as a birthday present :3 Also a surprise, and I have no idea what it is, omg~

As for the chunky body (which I have & love, the slim just looks so... bobble-heady) - barbie, moxie girlz, bratz boyz clothes fit (as do the taylor swift doll outfits).. Ken shoes fit, but are long - they don't look too clownish if the pants are long.. Blythe Pullip Micro shoes fit like a dream~ the boots fit, but the dolls calves are a bit thick so they look funny unless you've got the top of the boot hidden.

LIV doll wigs ALMOST fit, they are a bit too big.. accessories for LIV though, and all the dolls mentioned above, are about perfect size.

6. WOW! I didn't except all those would fit. Nice to know that my new tiny will have more clothes and shoes then my two MSD girls. Thank you for the information ^^

7. I have gone a bit shopping happy after I got my Chubby.. xD

The only problem I have had is.. with moxie girls skirts, they have a built-in panty that keeps the skirts too low so the velcro won't close all the way (at least, this is a problem with the boy body) .. but cutting the panty out is easy.

Hmm.. I have some pics

Taylor Swift dress
      Ken shoes
      Ken clothes are waaay too big lol
      Moxie Girls top & jacket, Bratz Boyz pants
      Another Moxie Girls outfit
      LIV shoe... almost fits <- that tiny white thing at the bottom of the pic is a facedown ipod from the same pack as the shoe. I haven't taken a good pic of it, but it's pretty spot-on for size (:

Once you know the size of one doll that has fitting clothes, it gets easier to eyeball the other dolls.

I haven't tried BFC Ink dolls yet..

Oh, and LIV doll wig .. Devon wasn't a fan xD

8. Poor guy getting tortured xD Good thing I kept all my Barbie things on hand. I never expect to be using them for BJDs.

Looks like Abby will be stealing tub of Barbies clothes until I make her outfit I have in mind for her. Aww Cherish has cute molds I want. And it takes 2 weeks for both line without makeup *_* I hear people waiting for months for their dolls or longer for makeup, but 3 weeks with makeup is insane.