1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish doll questions!

Mar 23, 2007

1. There's nothing wrong with the Cherish dolls - in fact, they are wonderful! I have two, and my best friend has two, and they are among the cutest, most sturdy dolls I have ever owned. They're easy as anything to dress, because they can easily wear Barbie, Bratz Boyz, and Blythe clothing - which you can seriously get almost anywhere these days - and they pose like a dream! They are also my only dolls (out of 15!) that still have default face up, and will never not have default face up!

2. awwww man I just cancelled my order and your making me want her again!!!!! lol:doh*_*

3. Here's my Alley and Lani! I love them! I have Jodi also, but I don't have any pictures available.
      [​IMG]

#23 nancy_schroeder_ca, Apr 8, 2009
      Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    4. And here is my Claire (Alley) who arrived about a month ago....And I have a Chubby or a Jodie on my wishlist....

[​IMG]

5. I really want to get Beau! I wish I could find some pictures somewhere, but I don't think anyone else has her yet.

6. I am really interested in the Cynical Babies:D I wish someone had some pictures of Teddy they could share!

7. yea I cancelled my order so I may try and get it next week. I spent my fund for her on a new ipod nano my ipod classic broke so I got the one I have been dying for.... lol and now I am like shoot looking at all these cherish dolls I want her again!!!!! oh well......:...(

8. I will be buying Cherish Chubby on Wednesday! YAY me! lol

9. Congratulations! You will love him!

10. yay!!!! purchased and is being sent today!!!!

hey does anyone know what/where would be a good place to get clothes for him that would FIT! lol online or instore?! thanx

11. Bratz Boyz and Barbie. I know it sounds weird, but these two dolls have clothes that will fit your boy as though they were made for him. I actually find that they fit better than the clothes that Cherishdoll actually sell themselves - I find the "official" Cherish clothes slide right off my boy!

Also, they will fit Blythe tops and Blythe shoes, though not their pants, because Blythe dolls have scary skinny legs, Blythe shoes have a) way more options, and b) are WAY cheaper! I would advise going to Releaserain or Mimiwoo for those items - these are both great sellers that I have dealt with dozens of times!

12. it is hard to find bratz boys and I know I need to wait till he arrives cuz they all look too big. I am use to my bobobie and mainly my PUKISHA!!!! lol

13. Really easy to find Bratz Boy clothes on ebay. And trust me - not too big!

14. hey is it the bratz boys or lil bratz boys?

awesome thanx!!!!

15. The big bratz boys... the tiny bratz boys fit pukis.

Here's a pic of my Jodie, my puki, and a random Bratz boy, so you can see the difference.

[​IMG]

16. thanx!!!! lol

17. All I knew would fit them was the Barbie clothes. FINALLY, my Jodie can have MORE than just surfer-clothes! *laughs* Awesome thread!

18. also SOME of the bratz stuff fits. The shirts, and depending on the length the skirts and dress (the skirts and dress fit just may need to be shortened unless you like them long.

this was just entertaining. I bought a bratz rocker doll that was on clearance at ToysRUs to use the clothes (can't stand the bratz doll, she is nakked in the back of my mothers car somewhere. lol) and the dress fit (will add pics of that later) and the shirt fit! The pants OF COURSE were to long but just for the fun of it I put them on her and stuck the High Heeled Boots in the pants so they touched her feet. lol This looked AWESOME! lol Although she OBVIOUSLY can't stand she can lean and pretend to stand. So I thought i would put this up.

Kimiko especially like it since she was JUST as tall as Kyo and hoped no one would make fun of her on their date!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. Bratz boyz stuff is really easy to find on ebay and really aweseome. They have some very cool stuff. I have a load of it for my guy, and I got eight outfits for $40 on ebay. From those eight outfit sets I got eleven shirts four pirs of pants and four pairs of shoes. Depending on how you like clothes to ft your doll, you may have to trim the bottoms of the pants to shorten them a bit, but they're totally worth the trouble.
      If you care at all, he has seven pairs of shorts, six pairs of pants, sixteen shirts, two leather jackets, two formal jackets, assorted sunglasses and necklaces and a motorcycle, nearly all found on ebay. I think his entire wardrobe has cost me at most $65.

20. WOW!!!!.......lol:?*_*