1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherish doll questions!

Mar 23, 2007

1. anyone now wat size wig chubby would wear, site says 4.5 but thats what my BBBelfkin wears and it is toooo small!

2. I'm looking at getting Cherish Doll Favian. How tall is he? Does anyone own one and has pics to share?

3. I have Favian and he's a wonderful boy! He's an MSD size. Sorry, I don't have pictures available right now.

4. I'm going to sound pathetic but PLEASE post pics if you can^_^ I want to buy one but haven't found any owner pictures.

5. Favian is GORGEOUS! lol I too want Favian pics! lol there is not enough Cherish Dolls in the forum!

6. i would look for picks of favian in the MSD forum. they are OT in the tinies section.

I wish cherish would offer tan again. then i wouldent feel so bad about having to sell my little Boy Lani. Hes adorable and his color is lovely. i just need the money right now. Takeshi and Turtle need bodies. and I need to finish paying for Ayaka

7. I did look. There was only one old Favian with no face-up. Considering the size of this forum, it's hard to believe no one owns a new Favian. Or any Favian doll for that matter.

8. hmm. I had to let my Lani boy go T_T but hes going to a good home with someone who will love him

9. I'm getting a Chubby soon. Just waiting for him to ship. Are ginny shoes too small or too big?

On the blythe clothes, do the re-ment clothes fit? On the blythe pants, do they fit around the waist? so would blythe shorts fit him?

10. Update! Goodreau 8" clothes and shoes fit like a dream! The snappy panties also fit. I bought the Skull outfit for boys and other than the sleeves being 3/4 length, it is perfect.

Snappy wigs and plastic shoes do not fit, Snappy panties do fit.

11. awesomeness!!!!!!! I need new clothes for my chubby Kyo he does NOT get enough attention! lol

12. I am wondering...
      Both Cherish and Bisou AI can wear blythe putfit. am I right?
      I really want to know~~

13. Ok, so where's the best place to get tiny S hooks for a Cherish doll Faith sized? I'm looking to restring mine (she's being a little kicky) but I realized that she doesn't have hooks, just a fishing line type of plastic thread tying her feet and hands to the elastic.