1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

cherishdoll - "cone head" unicorn/demon!

Jan 26, 2007

1. Dolln doll shipping is FREE? woot I know where I'm getting my little Unicorn girl

2. Yah, I'm kicking myself, but I had no idea they were selling the Cherish dolls. Oh well. :)

3. Lol, well now you know! XD

4. *laughs* Yah, a day late and a dollar short. :)

5. Can I please thank you for pointing out the free shipping at dollndoll? that's what did me in, I think. I just sent off my payment for a white skinned chubby demon boy...

course, without getting the makeup, I'll be bribing para-chan to do his aesthetics, but I can't wait to see him in person ^____^

6. Extras? Anyone who ordered from Cherishdoll or dollndoll... are there any extra?

I have yet to receive a doll where they give me extra stuff.. =/ they must hate me or something.

7. Looking into the Tiny forum at DOA is a not good idea..
      Now there´s a second tiny I would like to have...>_<""""" *seals herself off the Tiny forum*
      I really do like the Devil one.

8. I didn't get anything extra with my unicorn girl. Just the head and body, 2 pillows and the box. I'm a little disappointed, but oh well, I'll live. :)

9. You're very welcome. Always happy to enable..er, help. :)

10. Okay, me again. I've been doing some measurments on my little Alley Unicorn. Her foot is 30mm x 13mm. I measured her eye sockets with my calipers and I get a measurement of 8mm, even tho the site says she takes 10mm eyes. Also, I have a different measurement for the head/wig size. I measured her head as approx. 5.25". The site says she takes a 4.5 wig. I happen to have one Global 5-6 wig and it fits her ok. A stretchy cap would be even better, but this does not fall off. I'm glad I haven't ordered eyes nor wigs yet...

Also, be advised, the hands and feet are not on S hooks. They're on some sort of clear plastic stringing.

11. Really? Says' it's supposed to come with a wig and eyes...ah well. But that's great news Opal! It means You can order yo-sd wigs and not have to worry about them falling off!
      And thats odd about the hands and feet...do they still work as well at least?

12. Oh, I didn't order the 'full' set that comes with wig and eyes. I was trying to save a little money and only ordered the head and body as optional parts. Had I known that DollnDoll had the set with free shipping, I'd have ordered there.
      The hands and feet seem to be fine. Like with many of the bjds, they rotate, but don't bend back and forth very much. Still, I'm quite happy with her. She's sitting here by the keyboard, no face, no eyes, wearing a Ginny dress and the Global wig. :)

13. Oh, I see.
      *makes note to self to order from dollndoll*
      lol, sounds kinda creepy XD

14. Now you sound like my husband, but he thinks all dolls are creepy. lol :)

15. Well I'm not like that, just having a doll with no eyes watching you strikes me as a little creepy XD

16. lol I have my new Bambi body sat here with no head ^^; It's just such a cute size!

I'd love to get a Chubby demon (a little chubby demon!), I really don't think I'll be able to stop myself. Or better yet, one of each...

17. yeah, he's just so adorable! when I get mine though I'm going to get face-up from someone else though, i'm not a big fan of their paint jobs XP

18. Lunameth: I definitely want a Chubby to go with my unicorn girl, as her knight in shining armour, or at least her little boy scout. :)

Hakari-Chan: Yah, I guess having the eyeless doll might sound creepy, but she's so cute that it really isn't. :)

19. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the unicorn horn, I prefer the demon horns. Way cuter ^_^.