1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

cherishdoll - "cone head" unicorn/demon!

Jan 26, 2007

1. I was just gonna race here and tell you :)

I wanted to check up on my order ...but according to my Account , I havent made an order with them :doh

so I left them a message :) Paypaled them Feb 3rd for a head
      hope they got it OK ?:ablah:

2. Hahaha maybe they got wind of what dollndoll is offering ^^;; free shipping for the doll. Mind you 200$ and free shipping isn't too bad, considering they are selling you a naked doll, you need clothes ^^;;

Any news on the fullsets? They did say they were about to release them.

3. I must admit, I am not fond of the "unicorn" heads on any of the tinies... Looks like they have a cancerous bump u.u;;

4. Oh no! Well, hopefully it got through this time!:sweat

5. I think they look like little blobs of buttercreme frosting, like decorations on a cake. :)

6. ...*headdesk* Demon Chubby is sold out on dollndoll. Curses. Foiled again.

7. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      my little Demon head has been shipped !

WOW I love CherishDoll :aheartbea

8. Tinybear did they give you free shipping?

9. No but I only ordered a head :)
      I want to try it on the Dollzone body ...if It dosnt work , than I will get the Cherishdoll body

10. Woo. Got him... *rubs hands together* ...I am now, poor. *has bought two boys in two days*

11. ^^ Could I see a pic of it with your Roxy Lucy when he arrives?

I'm on the fence. Lucy's head just seems like it would be so much smaller.

12. I just ordered my Demon chubby today. His name is Pan. He's going to be my little faun. I want one of domadoll Centsuars to go with him as well. Yes I agree a Centsaur unicorn would be really cute.:fangirl:

13. I just got word from Cherishdoll that my little Demon Chubby will be shipped on the 15th. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

14. lol! Congrats! Post lots of pics. :)

15. I recieved my little head yesterday ...so sweet

I cant wait to get him his little body ...Im waiting untill I get my Dollzone tiny and will try him on that before I decide which body I want for him

16. Still waiting for my boy, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's pictures... this is my first TINY tiny (my narsha seems to count, under the rules of the forum, but I think of him as bigger. must be his personality) so I'm still a little nervous. These sculpts just seem to have so much charm though, I know I don't need to worry.

17. I`m so tempted to go buy one right now... arrrgh... I have to resist a little bit longer

18. I had problems with other tinys in the past, but I love my unicorn girl. She's a good size, nice proportions, poses well. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you get your little guy. :)

19. Is there a topic anywhere with pictures? I need to see more of these guys!

20. I have pics of my unicorn girl, sans face up, in the gallery. :)