1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherry Blossom Fer for Pre Order at Dolls and Friends!

Jun 4, 2008

1. Bump for new pre order!

2. The first order of Lavender AND Cherry Blossom came in at the same time, in two mixed shipments. O_o The past week has been pure madness for me and there are still a few people in my "to notify" stack... however I strongly urge everyone who preordered to sift your spam filters. I seem to get killfiled... a lot :C

<3

Take care, loves.

3. Ah, very pretty! Will this fit my new Souldoll Irene??? It got one finally!!!!! Yeah!!!!

4. I pre ordered in june I was wondering when do I pay for the rest of the balance, Is it taken form my account automatically when you guys ship or do I send the payment? I'm a little bit confused.

5. They will send you a total with the notice that they're in along with their paypal address again for you to pay. Just include your order number to help them out.

6. sorry for the n00bness but waht Is fer??

7. Hate to ask here, but how were these Fers mailed out? Mine was suppose to be out Monday and Priorty according to a friend, but I haven't received it yet.

8. Same, curious as well.

9. I emailed them last night, and someone forgot to mail it. The shipping was refunded, so double check with them. You might have the same thing happen!

10. Generally, it's not necessary to refer to people in the third person when they're sitting right here. :)

If an order isn't changed to "paid" on my list, I don't ship it. So it sits there, especially when, in the case of shipments like Fer, there are up to 40 boxes sitting next to my desk. O_o So, sorry about that. Also, given that each customer order has to be packed, weighed, and notified individually, not everyone gets notified on the same day. So friends of yours may get their Fer before you get notified, as terrible as that sounds, just because of the simple limitations of time and space and the fact I don't work weekends. :) There is only one of me, and I am human, much to everyone's disappointment including mine.

The best bet if you're wondering where an item is is to write to us directly, seeing as we don't know which DOA names correspond to which customers. But also, and I cannot emphasize this enough: clean out your spam filters. My notifications with tracking numbers seem to get marked as spam by a lot of people's email filters. :)

11. Thanks for all your hard work Vektar! I really appreciate it ^^

Incidentally, when will you be expecting the second preorder? I'm just curious :)

12. October, maybe?

We're still waiting on Black and White Fer, which both pre-ordered between the first Lavender and Cherry Blossom. CB came first. I have no idea!

13. I've noticed that some black and white fer sets are in stock right now at the dollsandfriends website. In case anyone missed them and would like a chance to order one I thought I might give the heads up.^^

14. When are the second of the Lavender fers due in? I don't want to miss the email telling me I need to pay and losing my order. ^^;;;

15. Hi,

Sorry we don't know for sure when they'll be arriving. I have asked Dollheart to please expedite our orders but...they'll get here when they get here I guess. Sorry I can't give you a more definite answer.

16. Kathy, since you'll be closing before you have a chance to do a second order on the lavenders, will you release the rights to another store to have them made?
      thanks
      Maggie
      p.s. Corgis RULE

17. I think the one coming in now is the second order of the lavender Fers

18. Do you think that it is possible to get indigo fers again? I´m waiting for a re-release of indigo´s sooo much >_<

(I shouldn´t try to write long sentences with my terrible english UXD, I hope people can understand what I´m trying to talk about ^^UUU)

19. I'm very interested in the indigo fer second release also.