1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherry Castle dolls!

Aug 6, 2009

1. I hope they have got themselves braced for the explosion of orders when they open the website!

2. LOL! Tinies at those prices with those details - oh, they are in for it! And I can't wait!

3. Am I awful for considering buying one of each of the 12.5cm ones? Oh, I wish I didn't have to eat, drive a car, pay rent... I'd be much happier, and far more endowed with dolls:D

4. Well, I'd say the only thing we absolutely need is to eat...though if we didn't pay rent, we probably won't have a place to live, and then where would we store the dolls? ;)

5. I can't believ I am saying this -- I really like them! I mean, I haven't liked a tiny since catsy! :O I want Qian qian :aheartbea

6. Oh gosh... LuLu. I wonder how, proportionately, she'd look next to BBB Isabella? So utterly gorgeous!

7. I fell in love with Miaomiao, her little sleeping face is just adorable. The price ain't bad either, hmmm...I wonder if I need a fourth tiny :P (but they're so small, they don't even take much room, right, right?)

8. there is always room for one more tiny :)

9. I love Luo Luo. Trying to rationalize how I could justify two of them with very different face ups (we have WAY too many tiny fae girls here! - they'll eat just one boy alive!). :roar

10. Oh myyy... I really like the 1/6 body, but the only face that calls to me is Luo Luo. He's such a moody little cutie! I love the price, though, so I'll definitely be adding this guy to the top of my "do want" list, heehee. It'll be a while, but probably for the better... and I'd love to hear some reviews once people start receiving theirs.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I NEED A TINY. D: And here I thought I'd be content with one doll... sigh... hahaha.

...Hmm... Qian Qian... OH NO NOW I WANT HER TOO. Must... stop... looking... *peeks*

11. I've never wanted a tiny in my life, but Luo Luo speaks to me! His face is so cute! And them pointy ears!

$80 doesn't sound that bad... *slides down slippery slope*

x_x Good god, I'm going to die if Luo Luo wants friends too!

12. I love that one:D In fact I love them all and would happily shell out the necessary funds to acquire them if it weren't for my other expenses.. my many many expenses... stuff I wish I didn't have to do.. Oh why fight it? I'll starve but I'll have dolls!:XD:

13. Their bodies look very posable and goodness knows the price is amazing, but their faces don't do much for me I'm afraid. There's something off about them. They look a bit like aliens to me :/

14. In not keen on the faces ..exept xiao xiao
      she ..as a he reminds me very much of the old Serendipity Green Tea and Milk
      I wonder if they would let me buy her as a him ?
      Iv always wanted my Green tea back ...wonder when theya re for sale ?

15. Its interesting how Xiao Xiao is a boy in the body shots so I'm thinking it might be possible. I'd be wanting him as a boy as well if I chose that head. As I can only bring home one I need to think hard about who it will be. I'll want a boy whichever head I choose;)

16. Don't forget, tinybear, you can always get out the good old epoxy! I sure do wish their site would open - like now!

17. LOL I can
      Ive jut got absolutly HAMMERED with a mother of a customs bill ...so I knwo I cant order yet :(

..Oh and look another customs charge ..2 in 1 week ..isnt that nice :(

18. I saw on another thread, tinybear! So sorry they sock you like that!

19. I am all over these cuties and I think I'll buy an extra 1/6 body for my little floating head. I love new dolls. *sigh* I definitely want Qian qian and Xiao xiao too. i'm hoping they hold off until September 1.

20. Do we have a website yet? *getting anxious* haha:D