1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherry Castle dolls!

Aug 6, 2009

1. :XD: I think so, too! Haha:D I wanted to mention also that the little one I adopted from you is such a treasure:D He's settled right in and I just adore him! I really am incorrigible when it comes to Wishels..

Oh, you bet I saw Raven's Wishel! I've long coveted that little guy, he is just gorgeous:aheartbea I couldn't believe she was selling him and made a mad scramble to do whatever I had to in order to adopt him! He should be here Monday:XD:bcupcake I'm so ridiculously excited:D That'll be three Wishels for me now and of course I'll be keeping my eye out for more:lol: I'm so lucky.. I never thought that little beauty of Raven's would eventually be mine!

I also noted the resemblance between the Serendipity Green Tea and Xiao Xiao:D I've always wanted a Green Tea. I love the dreaming eyed ones! I'm actually really torn and would love one of each mold of the Cherry Castle tinies. I'm also wondering if their body might work for the Multiheads. I'm going to see if I can't order one soon myself, though I'm certain that my Prince will be less than pleased if I bring home anyone else just yet:sweat

2. I keep staring at LuoLuo and XiaoXiao....am so tempted to get them, but I need to know what resin do they use first! D: Does anyone have any idea about this?

I would love to have the rabbit! I've fallen for the rabbits!!! (and MiaoMiao for some reason) XDD

3. Anyone ordered yet? qiyeyueji said we can place an order through the paypal address on the news thread and with PMs. So I guess we don't have to wait for a website.

4. I placed an order last night :D

5. I didn't think I would like a tiny but then I got a great deal on Alice (Abacromie Snow Elf) who is also 27 CM and I just love her. She has become a favorite. I'm going to get a Cherry Castel girl too for a playmate for Alice.

6. Has anyone who ordered had contact with this seller recently?

7. I have. I received an email with a new DoA ID for her. I hope everything is ok.

8. They're -very- adorable!

Though the DoA Dealer has been banned, hopefully when Cherry Castle has their web site other stores can pick them up as a supplier. :) That's what I'm hoping to do. ^_^

9. I received this notification of a post (not sure where it was posted as I keep getting a message saying I am not authorized to view the page...strange)
      I'm a little worried but she did seem to have good feedback.

Member qiyeyueji has been banned from Den of Angels for a combination of reasons. Future attempts to sign up on Den of Angels will also result in a ban.

We have no problem with her advertising off-site, however we do advise caution when dealing with this person.

10. Has anyone else ordered or talked to her?

11. I just wanted to confirm that what delicateterror said is correct. People are welcome to order from qiyeyueji offsite, but not through Den of Angels under any alias.

Edit to add: Cherry Dolls themselves are allowed on Den of Angels, so it would be great if Nightmoon or another dealer picks them up. ^^

12. Ah, thanks for the post. :)

13. Has anyone received these dolls? I want to see a real photos of them please.
      They look cute.

14. Has anyone ordered these yet? I think they're darling and really want one. I'm so sorry that there was a problem with the seller; does anyone have any news about the website?

15. I didnt order , when I got back from my holiday ..the seller had gone from DOA ..And I have no idea how to order
      pitty I still fancy one

Mitya ..should have know you got tat Wishel ...go you :) it was stunning

16. I don't understand. Aren't these dolls on Ebay? I have been looking at them there.

17. can you post a link please ...I looked for them and couldn find them :(

18. Hi, I am unable to view the link either and a noobie so I have no idea about this Cherry Castle but love tinies. Can someone help me?

Thanks!

19. My Lulu is on the way. She must arrive soon. My tracking works...I'm exited !!!!

20. Here is a link on ebay but I don't know it. I orded from qiyeyueji when she was on DOA...sorry for my english