1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cherry Castle dolls!

Aug 6, 2009

1. He is so very cute! Oh how I wish I had ordered him instead. I doubt I can sell the head of my girl looking the way she does. Drat!!

2. That is really awful and sad. I am sorry that happened to you.
      I had good experiences talking to them but I am still sad at how my girls head looks. I got her to get the bunny parts (which I am happy with) but I was hoping to sell the head of the girl but I doubt I can do that now because of the strange shape of her head.

3. That's my photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. delicateterror - What did you get? I am sorry to hear about your doll too. :(

kameo - Oh, that is just terrible! Sounds like a horrid company!!!:eek:
      I am so sorry for you.
      Hugs to you. :pcupcake:aheartbea:pcake

I do not plan to get one of these dolls anymore.

Darkstar - Thanks for showing us your new doll. I guess you did get lucky with yours. He is cute. Thanks for telling us about him.

5. Thanks. I got Xiao Xiao, the pic Kameo posted is the photo I sent CC yesterday. Nuce face, body is good but the head cap...woah.

6. I'm glad to see you got your baby, Delicateterror! I'm sorry to see she is unsatisfactory in the headcap though:( I'd love to see more pictures of her if you get a chance o.o

7. Hugs to you too delicateterror.
      :bcupcake:bcake:aheartbea

8. Woah! That is LOW! Well, I sure won't be buying from them again if that is the way they operate. That is not right. Surely they could see that the shape of those heads were not right. But then to send a photo of someone else's doll, claiming they had just made it in the factory...! Was your doll a 1/12 or 1/6, delicateterror? I definitely won't be asking them to send me my bunny parts I was supposed to get! They'd probably accuse me of being a robber too. How sad. We try to support a new company and wait so long for our dolls and this is what comes of it. Now my Luo Luo is just making me sad!

9. Hello Mitya! Sorry I forgot to get in touch with you. I'll get pics soon. :)

10. A friend of mine might try to sand the headcap down. I'll post photos if/when that happens. :)

11. I think you msut be enjoy with your doll. he's really cute. But I think you should ask for your buuy part because it was in your order. They are not correct with us ...I hope you understand my english ;)

12. You should ask!!! You were supposed to get them! My doll is a 1/12, 13cm. Had to ask my friend, haha, I don't know about the sizes so much.
      Awww, I am sorry that your LuoLuo is just making you sad now. :(

13. Photos as promised, she looks MUCH better in person. Tallenvyaere sanded the headcap down so she looks less like an egghead now. I circled where she sanded. I wish you could see the difference better in person but take my word for it, she is looking much better.

Before:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

14. Oh yes ! It's definitevly your photo...and you table ;)
      They are dishonest !!!!!!

15. Wow, I was kinda liking these dolls but since they treated some of you so very unfriendly I won't order from them. Hugs to you, this really sucks! :o

How much do these dolls cost? I only have limited access to the marketplace so I can't see their thread (they only sell here on DoA right?).

Anyway, I doubt they can survive as a company if they keep making dolls with deformed heads and call people who want a nice doll a "robber". That is not okay and I won't support something like that. We pay a lot of money for these dolls (even if they are less pricey - it's still a lot of money) and I would want a product that is the same quality as promised in the promo pics.

16. I paid $104 including shipping for mine. They can't sell on DOA anymore, they were banned. Something about selling for someone else I believe.

They were good with me in emails, too bad they weren't with Kameo. :(

Yeah, I'm not sure how long they will last.

17. Sadly this company is selling dolls on Ebay. I feel bad for anyone buying from them. They most likely will get a large egghead and mishap knee doll!! So upsetting.
      They are going for $130.00 per doll without face up or shipping cost added!! That is for the tiniest one. I use to have a watch on them, but no longer.

That is such a crazy thing to use, your photo delicateterror, for their own means. Wow. I can't believe that.
      I am glad your dolls head is better. I am glad that worked for you.

18. Woah, $130??!! Incredible.

I found it so odd that they used my photo, I mean, why not just say "Oh, all our dolls are made this way, see, here is a photo from another client" or something....

19. As the person who sanded delicateterror's headcap, I must say that I'm horrified by the quality of these dolls. Delicateterror, if you could please post pictures of everything I list here that you possibly can (as I'm no longer at your house) I'd really appreciate it.

1) The headcap was completely messed up... looked like a bloody alien! I sanded it a bit as you all saw, but I plan on working on the doll for quite a few weeks to give it a more normal looking head.

2) The knee joints aren't even centered! Looking at Delicateterror's doll, the right knee joing was severely leaning towards the right.

3) On the rabbit head, the ears were being held onto the hedcap by a screw! They shipped the doll out with what I'm going to call an 'E' hook, which was a serious pain in the butt to get off, so I switched it for one of the S-hooks she had at her place... MUCH better

4) The rabbit feet, although really cute, are thin and flimsy and provide nearly no standing support

5) I had to seuede the torso and every part of the leg joints, because they send all the pieces to you with their own individual string attached, and most are too long, but it's already hard enough to restring the darn things without making the strings shorter

6) (Bane of my existance in dealing with this doll) The stringing holes are FAR FAR FAR too small! It took 3X as long to restring this doll than my puki or any other doll for that matter because I had to wrestle the darn knot through every single evil little joint... I was actually considering taking my exacto knife to the doll to widen the knee and thigh joint areas.

7) The face mold that delicateterror chose had really fat cheeks, which personally, I found unattractive. The head would look much better with a slimmer looking face imho.

Only redeeming qualities:

1) The resin is absolutely beautiful! After sanding the headcap with 120 grit and then 400 grit sandpaper, the resin was beautifully smooth and I couldn't see any scratch marks

2) When the doll had it's human parts, it stood like a bloody rock

3) The rabbit face is really cute