1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Cuties! New Luts Kid Delf Buzzi & Litchi Discussion!

Nov 26, 2007

1. body, head, and eyes. No wig though. and faceup only if you pay for the option. ^^ Which one are you getting?

2. I can't make my mind up on wether or not I actually like these two. Of the two, the girl is definitely my favorite, but something seems... not quite right.:sweat

Sadly i've no money to spend either at this time of year.

3. Thanks for the info--hopefully I will be ordering Buzzi and Litchi--I fell in love with both. Need to find someone who would be willing to swap the boy body for a girl body, though.

4. its her lips, i swear. I had a bit of fun in photoshop (ie erasing eyes, putting new ones in that looked the proper size, yay for resizing tools!) and that helped emensly. i messed with her lips too, just a tad. I wish it were that easy to mod resin :doh Her lips seem too long for the style, to me, but if they were painted differently they might look better as is.

She's growing on me, for the simple fact i can see how she could be very very pretty, even if i'm not too overly thrilled with her default pics, but thats ok because when you bring them home, how often do they really end up looking like the defaults after customization? ^^

...Litchi may very well have found her way onto my wishlist ^^;

5. I just know Luts well enough now to not trust their photos. These two are cute, but they won't look anything like that when they start arriving.

And people keep saying Bory's 'pissy looking', but all it is is his eyebrow shape. Eyebrows make the face, and mine had cute little brows that gave him such a sad, wistful look. You'd never believe it was the same doll!

6. How much different are they? Do they try to do the faceup as done on the site pictures, or are they very plain and basic?

7. I asked for a different face-up on my Bory, as I have done with all my dolls from Luts, and they always do them really well.

They're not hugely different, you can still tell it's the same doll, but I've never seen a doll from Luts that looks like the doll in the pictures. They will do the same face-up on the website unless you request otherwise.

My Bory (since sold)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Lunameth/Birmingham07/IMG_6202.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Lunameth/Birmingham07/IMG_6248.jpg
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Lunameth/Birmingham07/IMG_6260.jpg

I fell in love with the release photos, but knew after seeing owner pictures that he wasn't going to work out, he's just way too cutesy for the character I had.

My Nara as well, looks *nothing* like their website photos. I keep looking for Mill photos for this exact same reason, as I really don't like Nara on their website! But Rain is so pretty ;_;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Lunameth/Rain/IMG_5538.jpg

I'm honestly not trying to put people off buying these two, if anything I'm trying to say they're going to be even nicer 'in the resin'! I'm especially looking forward to seeing Buzzi pictures, as he does remind me of Woori but Woori was always that bit too young for me, but I still loved him tons.

/tangent >_<;

8. damn i only just ordered an SDF Bliss from them at the begining of this week, but now i want a Litchi XD shes too cute!! i might have to get one >.<

9. Hmm, well if these two aren't limiteds, then maybe it would be safer to wait for real life photos. I am so tired of being disappointed when the acutal doll arrives. Thanks for the information--you've been very helpful.

10. Buzzi has a face shape like Bory, i would rather see a new shape. The clothes look... well the fabric is not nice.

Litchi... i cant really express my feelings in words. I guess shes ok

11. cuties! i like them a lot.

12. Just posted on this thread about it actually... You guessed it right. Kid Delfs are not sculpted by CP.

13. Were they ever sculpted by CP, or has it always been Luts?

14. I love Litchi sooo much! I broke down and took the money out of my account for her! I hope she is as wonderful in person as the pics make her look! <3

15. No, CP was not involved with Kid Delfs at all.

16. Thanks so much for clearing that up Liria, there's always been contention around that.

Oooh, wonderful! I can't wait to see her ^^

17. Mmm, a bory boy is my priority doll next, but I think this girl may creep into my horde at some point.
      For some reason I get the impression she'll end up dressing in victorian style dresses and gowns.:?

18. I LOVE Litchi...I would be so very tempted by her except for the kid delf elbow joints...:...( Does anyone besides me think they have very strange elbows? I know it makes them very poseable, but they look so strange to me when their arm is bent up...wish they could be a bit more like the 'senior' delfs elbow joints...those look more realistic/normal with all the posing possibilities.

How are they in person? (Anyone with experience?)

19. I think they're pretty noticeable but, at the same time, easy to ignore. Does that make sense? And really, they pose SO well with the new bodies, and they look so good. Definitely worth it.

20. Thanks, that's good to know!!