1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Cuties! New Luts Kid Delf Buzzi & Litchi Discussion!

Nov 26, 2007

1. I've a doll with the newer joints. To be honest, I don't mind them - the poseability more than makes up for the joint, and if they're going to wear something long sleeved, it barely even notices at all.

2. Does anyone know what kind of wig Litchi has on?

3. I'm not so much in love with these two. Buzzi is cuter than Litchi, IMO, though. At least in him you can see the "sweet" look they were going for (don't like all that gloss they put all over him though).

There's something about Litchi's face that just bugs me... the eyes maybe? She looks very plain, and the eyes/hair combo they have isn't helping. I'd like to see her with a different faceup and different coloring. Maybe then she'd look at little less plain. I agree with EksDee-- the poseability on the bodies matters more than the joint-appearance. I still want a KD, and the new body is just as pretty to me as the old one.

Good luck to everyone buying!

The wig Litchi has on is in Luts's mohair wiggs section. Give me a moment and I'll get the number...

4. KWW-25. They just pulled it back to restyle it, but that's the same one as she's wearing. I love their mohair, just... not so much with her faceup combo. :sweat The purple is PRETTY.

5. PsychoticElflet: I Know exactly what you mean about her looking "plain". Its deffinatly the wig/clothes combo IMO. It almost makes her look like a little praiery girl or something ><; And her eyes...she's screaming for 14mms, i think. 16s just look too big on her.

However, i think she's got potential. She's a cute mold, and if you photoshop the eyes a bit (get them to look normal ^^;; ) and imagine her in a differentw ig...and diff clothes...Ugh, then i want her XD

Although something about her lips still bugs me, too.

6. I personally LOVE Litchi because her faceup is "plain"! I consider her soft and natural-looking. I really like her, but not enough to buy her. Not with Hodoo one row below, GLARING at me... Eeeee...

7. I love Litchi for her plain, real look as well. I think she is lovely. So, has anyone bought one of these yet? I am still undecided--I really want to wait it out for real life pictures.

8. I'm placing my order for her tonight! <3 She'll be my first ever BJD!!<3<3 But I'm not getting her with a face-up.

9. I love litchi! she looks like a real little girl, I think the kid delf are getting better and better ! I thought that she would make a perfect hermione. She's definitly on the list for my next mini :)

10. Hehe, finally ordered my buzzi! I was going to buy Bory for my charrie Nine, but Buzzi is replacing those plans :XD: *happeh*

11. I can't wait to see see both of them in more reasonably sized eyes in a lighter color (so the pupil is visible). I think it will make a big difference.

I love Litchi's face shape. Some of the older KD girl heads had a sort-of pouchy chipmunk-cheek effect I didn't care for. I like Litchi's cheeks and jawline a lot. She also reminds me a bit of a young Shushu.

Carolyn

12. Ive ordered Litchi. She looks such a lovely little girl I couldn't resist. :)

13. My Litchi will be home in a few days! I have some 14mm eyes for her, until I can get the ones that I want for her from volks.

Soo excited!! WHEEEE!!

14. Can't wait to see pictures of her! Please do post here when she arrives ^^

15. Oh yes, there will be much spammage of arrival pics. :)

16. XD I love Hodoo. I agree. I think it's the lips and the strange puffy-cheek thing she has going on that I don't like. With 14mm she's going to look much cuter. Owner pictures might help, too. ^^ Congrats to everyone who ordered! I'm looking forward to Litchi/Buzzi pics!

17. This time I reckon I will take a pic of her before I've done her face up (face up less) and then after. That's always quite helpful for other people who are thinking of getting a particular doll, to see.

18. Miss_Pygmalion> I wanted to see her with 14 mm, great idea!

I can't wait to see the pictures!

19. I love them both, but especially Litchi. They are so adorable! Can't wait to see pictures