1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. Sold a doll head. Extremely fast responses and prompt payment. Very kind and mannerly. <3

2. Sold a wig to Chubi, overall everything was perfect! Thanks again! :)

3. chubi participated in my Luts group order. Fast payment and excellent communication, a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thank you! <3

4. I've received the Cliffe head from chubi ))) I recomend her for dealing with - she is very nice person.

Thank you jne more time ^)

5. chubi bought a wig from me. Payment was fast, communication awesome. :)

6. chubi commissioned a wig from me and was very friendly to deal with - a great transaction ^^

7. Chubi bought a Napidoll Serios head from me. Payment was fast, we had great communication, was so kind & friendly! Definitely a dream to work with~~~!! I'd for sure sell to her in a heart beat again ^ ^!

8. Chubi sold me some luts senior delf high heel feet. Everything went awesomly. Even when I lost her pms and forgot her sn and couldnt tell her ide gotten them >.< Thanks so much Chubi. They were awesome!
      shipped perfectly arrived safetly.
      A++++ =]

9. Just completed a transaction with Chubi, and she is a fantastic person to deal with! Fast payment and great communication.

Thanks!

10. Chubi participated in my SOOM group order. Very friendly to deal with and quick payments thank you again!

11. I traded a head +cash for Chubi's mini boy.
      Communication was quick and polite.
      There was an issue with the body but Chubi was very quick to right the situation completely. A very honest and dependable seller. :)

She gave me a little more faith in humanity. Thanks so much!

12. i purchased a body from Chubi. everything went perfectly and the body was as described! thanks so much!

13. I bought a head of a breakaway Chubi.
      Great comunication, friendly.
      Perfect.
      Thanks you :chocoberry

14. :pcupcake I purchased a head from Chubi. The transaction was perfect:), packing was superb and shipping was quick. :thumbup

15. I completed a faceup for chubi. Communications and payment were prompt. Thank you!

16. I joined a Chrom split chubi was carrying away and i can tell with confidence that is one of the sweetest and responsible persons i've met.

So nice always when sending messages, so worried about keeping you updated in every moment so fast sending my head to me ^^.. A joy to dealing with.

Thank you so much sweetie for the awesome experience ^^ !!

17. I leva this feedback for Chubi,i've jointed to her Chrom soom MD split, she's a fantastic split leader,she was really picky in everything,accurate in shipment,very kind and very fast in reply.
      Very good deal,very good in comminication, a reliable seller <3

18. As a commission artist I have the pleasure of working with many different people each month, and always have a pleasant experience with my clients. Sometimes things happen that are unforeseen, and this unfortunately happened the first time I worked with chubi. I sent her head back to her home, and when she opened him up, MSC began to flake off the faceup, and white spots began to appear. I've painted many heads before and have never had this problem..EVER. I was really surprised and shocked by her photos, but she was sweet and very gracious the entire time! We arranged for her to send him back for a redo, and I can honestly say I do not think I've had a more patient client than chubi. Amidst a fullset Chrom I was busy painting, and a new batch of commission heads, I was heavily slowed down by having to pick up extra hours at my job, and was unable to work as efficiently on heads. I never once got an angry PM from her, or a "how much longer?" Each response I got from her was amazing and kind. I know that this round was incredibly difficult and slow on my end, and appreciate to no end when clients are understanding, and willing to wait a little longer for their heads. But chubi went above and beyond with her kindness and I can honestly say I've not had a better client than her~ :D I'd work with her again anytime, and would recommend her as a top notch client to work with!

I've said it a billion times, but Thank you!!!

19. Chubi purchased Soom Sard Hoove parts and legs from me on layaway. Communication was wonderful and payments were made in a professional and timely manner. My overall experience with this buyer was excellent. I highly recommend. Enjoy the hooves. ^_^

20. Amazing buyer. Super nice with communication and fast with payment. Highly recommended!! I couldn't be happier!! :D