1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. I've bought an Iplehouse Gentle Freezia Head in White Skin from chubi and it was wonderful! The head arrived in a great condition and the contact was also great. Everything went fine. I would definitely buy from her again, she's very nice and lovely. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction, dear! :)

2. POSITIVE!: I just recently completed a layaway with chubi. The Chrom body I purchased was in wonderful condition. She obviously treated it very well when she had him, and packed him super-well too. I paid off the layaway early, and although there was a small wait before she could ship (about a week) she was in communication with me the whole time. Chubi is a sweet and responsible person, and I would certainly do business again with her anytime.

3. Brought a super gem body from chubi via layaway! :D She shipped out the body as soon as payment was completed and bubble wrapped to the max ♥

4. Chubi bought a head from me.
      Fast payment and lovely communication.
      Thank you ~!

5. I sold a pair of boots to Chubi it was a perfect transaction. Great buyer thank you so much!

6. Sold a doll body to her;
      she was fantastic to deal with
      and just an awesome buyer overall. ^^

Thanks again, chubi!

7. bump for today! ♥

8. [FONT=宋体]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy [/FONT][FONT=宋体]. Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

9. Oh... I just realized I still didn't post here XD *spaced out*

I'm chubi's personal friend, wich makes us do a lot of orders together, etc.

She always did everything really well, never had problems with payment, communication, etc, she's very attentive and is always notifying us of the things about the transaction. Also, I did some face ups on her dolls, and it's a pleasure to work with her, we always laugh so much XD

Great feedback, thanks for everything, chubi ^^ ♥

10. Chubi bought a Migidoll Miho head from me. Payment was quick, everything went smoothly, and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you!

11. I just had a wonderful transaction with Chubi ~ sold her my Eden Head and couldn't be happier with her!

I highly recommend her highly to all other sellers!

~ FrankieCat

12. chubi sold me an Elfdoll K head and it was a flawless transaction. She is a very dependable seller and I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

13. I just sold a SE Jian head to Chubi and everything went perfect! Excellent communication and very nice to work with, she had a layaway with me and paid before the deadline. I would sell to Chubi again anytime :) A wonderful buyer and very nice doll owner! Thank you for a great transaction!

14. Chubi sold me some Dikadoll 60cm jointed hands and it could not have been a better transaction. Communication was excellent/friendly and she let me know as soon as they were shipped. Chubi even gave me some advice on the resin matching for the doll they were intended for! Thanks so much :)

15. I sold a doll to Chubi and it was an excellent transaction! She was very quick to respond to PMs and payment was lightning fast. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you! :)

16. I bought a very handsome Soom Chrom head with a lovely faceup, from Chubi and it was an excellent transaction in every way. She had to send him to the UK, but it was beautifully packed, travelled safely and came as quickly as I could have hoped.

17. I sold Chubi a pair of Soom Appini cat legs, the whole transaction went smoothly. And she paid right away, she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks!

18. I bought a pair of Dikadoll hands from Chubi ^__^

Unfortunately, they got lost in the mail when they reached the UK, but Chubi sorted it out really quickly dispite not feelign well =) She not only managed to relocate the package, but paid half toward the EMS fee of resending. The second time, they arrived fairly quickly and of course, in perfect condition =)

She's also an absolute pleasure to talk to ^__^

Couldn't recommend her enough! <3

19. Chubi commissioned a chest repair mod with me. She was very clear what she wanted and provided me enough reference. And she was very very patience as the commission took very long. Communication was excellent and friendly :)

Thanks!

20. Chubi bought Volks Graffiti body from me on layaway
      Payment was always on time and communication was great!!
      Also Chubi promptly let me know when the body arrived.
      Perfect buyer and highly recommended.
      Thanks for your business!