1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. Chubi bought a pair of AI hooves from me and it was a flawless transaction. I would be happy to sell to her again! Thank you!!!!

2. Chubi bought a Yujin head from me this time. She is a lovely buyer. I always be happy to deal with her and won't hesitate to do more business with her in the furture. Thank you so much ^ ^

3. Chubi bought two soon tiny heads from me on layway. An Ai and a Syen.
      Payments were done punctually and as agreed. Communication was excellent.
      The transaction went smoothly. I will not hesitate to deal with her again :D
      A+ buyer!

4. I bought a pair of Dollheart pumps from Chubi and they are perfect :D
      She's a great seller to deal whit, whit fast shipment, great package and excellent communication.Would love to do business whit again :)

5. bought a head from her. the communication was great and the transaction was flawless.

6. I sold my Soom Yrie to chubi. She's friendly, very sweet person and the transaction was a pleasure. I reccommend her!

7. Wow! I can't believe I missed posting this :doh

Chubi bought an Iple SID body from me, and the whole transaction was wonderful. She paid lightning fast and let me know the moment her package arrived. I would love to do business with her again...HIGHLY recommended!!!!

8. I bought a SD17 body from chubi on layaway. The transaction was awesome, communication was perfect. She is very pleasant and friendly. She even refunded my shipping when the post office put a huge delay on my package over Christmas.

I highly recommend her! *o* Thank you so much! ♥

9. Chubi answered my WTB ad and sold me a Soom Syen head, and the transaction was great.
      All questions were answered and photos given promptly and the head arrived safely and well wrapped.

10. Very nice buyer, thank you for your purchase!

11. I just purchased a doll body from chubi. We had a really great transaction - I had some questions regarding the fit with the head I have, and she had some great input and took additional pictures for me. I definitely recommend her!

12. ^___________________________^

I've participated in a couple of group orders that Chubi hosted, and I can say that everything was amazing! She's a very responsable and trustyworthy person, very kind and friendly all the time. She also was very fast in all parts of the process. ^^

She's amazing, would love to do business with her again!

Highly recommended!! <3 <3 <3

13. Chubi purchased a CW Soom Dia head from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt! Would not hesitate to do business with again! Thank you!

14. Chubi bought a limited Volks head from me! The transaction was more than perfect. Payments were made even before the agreed on time. And the contact was perfect. It has been a pleasure with such nice and friendly pms. I very highly recommend Chubi! Thank you again, Barb

15. I'm so happy to be to leave feedback for Chubi!
      I sold a Williams head from her on a short layaway, and everything went very smoothly.
      She was quickly and fast deposited. Thanks! She is a trustworthy buyer. I sent a Williams head.
      She was let know me that get a head.
      I would not hesitate to do business with Chubi again! Great new DoA Buyer!
      thanks again!

16. I sold Pipos Dark Rabbit fullset to chubi, and couldn't have been happier with the transaction ^__^ Communication was fast and friendly and payments were prompt. I would definitely recommend her as transaction partner.

Thank you again &#9829;

17. Chubi bought a Kill_u 1st head from me. She was very nice and friendly to talk to. We had great communications and payment was sent super fast! The transaction went through smoothly and she also let me know when the head arrive. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!^^ Highly recommend!!

18. Chubi bought a CP Nanuri 07 head from me and paid very quickly. She replied quickly and is very sweet :) Thank you for the smooth transaction!

19. I participated in chubi's Soom Dolomi split, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this transaction - thanks again!

20. I recently took over Chubi's Soom MD Ender split since I was getting the biggest piece. This was my first split, and Beatriz very kindly and patiently explained the process to me as well as promptly replied to all my messages. With her help I was able to hold my first successful split. I would highly recommend Chubi. This was one of the smoothest transactions I've had on the forum. Thank you so much!! ^^