1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. Chubi bought a Crobidoll Elias head from me ~ Very pleasant transaction with prompt payment and great communication! Chubi is very friendly and I would not hesitate to do business with her again :) Thank you!

2. holy crow almost forgot to leave feedback!:doh Chubi bought a Soom R. Syen head on a littlefee body and was very understanding and nice! It got lost in the mail for a month and she was very kind about the situtation. Thankfully it showed up at my doorstep and then second mailing went smoothly. I would do buiness with her anytime!:) Great communcation, prompt payment; couldn't ask for more from a buyer! Thank you!:aheartbea

3. Chubi commissioned me to work on her Kill_U 1st and her friend's IOS G, and I just want to say it was a pleasant transaction, and that she was very patient with the bad weather. All throughout the transaction, she was very kind and supportive. And made things easy for me by telling me exactly what she wanted.
      There was a little problem involving a strike, but she paid as quickly as she could. I wouldn't hesitate to have another transaction with her again. ^_^ Thanks Chubi!

4. I joined a Split whit chuibi for Soom Saiph Mecha Angel, head for chubi and body for me. Very nice and honest person, fast payment and excellent communication, a real pleasure to deal with her! Highly recommended!

Thank you and enjoy your beautiful Saiph:aheartbea

5. I sold Chubi my Arkose horns - it was an easy and very pleasant transaction, with quick and friendly communication. She paid at once and informed me when the horns arrived. Couldn´t be better :) Thank you, Chubi!

6. Chubi layaway SID Claude from me. She was very prompt with payment and very lovely to communicate with. I hope she enjoys her new boy and I will recommend her to everyone as a buyer! ♥

7. I sold a head to chubi and she was lovely to deal with, prompt payment and great comunication.
      Highly recommended buyer, thank you <3

8. I bought from Chubi body, all ok, great transaction :)

9. I purchased a Soom Alk head from chubi, the transaction was smooth, communication was great, everything was well packaged, and she shipped out just as she said she would. Would definitely purchase from chubi again! Thanks so much!

-- Somni :kitty2

10. I'd participated in a Leeke group order, with chubi as the leader. She kept in contact, was very friendly, seriously, thank you! It was great to deal with you! Higly recommended seller :)

11. chubi bought Dollstown body from me, on layaway, and payment were very fast, great communication, so nice transaction ;) thank you.

12. I bought a Leekeworld Khal head from chubi, and she was wonderful. She answered all my questions, was patient, took pictures, and made a lot of really good suggestions to help me~ Awesome seller <3

13. I contacted chubi about her WTB and she was polite and prompt to pay. She was patient with the lengthy shipping time to Brazil and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived safely. I'd be happy to do business with her in the future! :)

14. I made a partial trade with chubi. We traded my Doll leaves Noir head for her Soom Dolomi. The trade went very smoothly! The dolomi was super well wrapped, in very good condition! chubi sent it super fast too :) I would do business with her again anytime!!! She is a pleasure to deal with and a very sweet person ^^ 110% positive feedback =D

15. I bought Soom wings from Chubi. During the dealing, she replied patiently and quickly. When the wings arrived, they were brand-new. Happy dealing with her!

16. I bought the LUTS Ethan's head from Chubi,she is very patiently and nice.A flawless transaction.THX a lot!And Merry Christmas ~/3\

17. I bought an Iplehouse Vito head from chubi - fantastic seller, friendly and just lovely to deal with. Vito arrived safe, sound and very well packaged :sweat
      I would definately recommend chubi as a seller :)

18. 130% Positive feedback!

Communication was fantastic, shipping was within time frame, and overall personality feel was extremely pleasant and professional.
      We hit a huge snag in our transaction due to the package getting 'stuck' in the mail and not updated via tracking. It was a very long delay causing a lot of worry on my part... however Chubi was right there with me, sending me back messages quickly and taking the extra steps to call on the package etc... very helpful and reassuring! :) Thanks again you were fantastic!

19. I recently purchased a Soom Dia from Chubi on a short layaway. Excellent and prompt communication, confirmed payments as received and shipped my item wrapped securely and quickly. I've dealt with Chubi before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Another smooth transaction! Thank you!

20. Participated in a split with Chubi for Nobility esthy peroth head, shipping from Nobility to her took quite some time (Nobility's fault!) other than that, communications were great and item was shipped quickly and securely. I totally recommend her! Thank you Chubi! :)