1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. chubi took part in a split I hosted for a Soom Benmore Cernunnos; we payed through layway: she sent the money at the established dates and was always very nice and prompt in replying to PMs. I hope to deal with her again n the future!

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

2. I bought K-Doll body from Chubi. I want to note positive communication, the seller was always in touch, I'm not worried about sending. The body arrived well packed in its own box and mattresses, with additional rubber band. The body was even more beautiful than I thought. I am very pleased with this transaction, thank you very much! :fangirl:

3. I purchased a pain of Soom Skoll animal leg parts from Chubi. She was amazing all the way through. I couldn't ask for better. She also does some amazing packing. Thanks again for the leg parts.

4. Chubi was fantastic to work with; she replied quickly to my messages and was always very helpful throughout the entire transaction. Shipping was very prompt, and I am absolutely satisfied Chubi as a seller. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! <3

Thank you, so, so much for being such a pleasure!

5. I sold my K-doll Karon head to chubi after seeing a WTB thread. We agreed on a layaway and she kept me updated during the payment process. ^^ Lovely to deal with,highly recommended!

6. I bought a Soom/Iplehouse hybrid from Chubi. Very friendly, excellent communication. The doll was shipped promptly and arrived safely as it was very well packaged. Highly recommended seller.

7. chubi bought a Kill_U 1st head from me!

Great buyer, paid promptly and had a great comunication! I wouldn't hesitate dealing her again ^^

8. Chubi bought my F65 Cloe on a short layaway. Since I didn't want to ship out of the country, I agreed to ship to Texas, then they would deliver the doll to Brazil. All went well and the doll was received, communication was great and Chubi was super-friendly through the whole process. Highly recommended, thanks so much!

9. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Chubi was the middleman, so to speak, in a transaction she arranged between me and a good friend of hers in Brazil. Her friend bought a limited B&G Succubus outfit, that I had modified, off me. All payments were prompted and chubi kept great, clear, and concise communication throughout the transaction. This was my first time not dealing with the buyer directly and I must say chubi made it very pleasant. I would recommend her for these type of transactions, and also as a buyer. A++

10. Chubi entered a 4-month layaway for a Unoa Lusis with me. She paid a nonrefundable deposit of $80 on 10/31, and completed $200 around 11/30, but then is unable to make the rest of the payments due to issues with her Paypal service provider. She backed out of the layaway on 2/4 after we confirmed that she is not able to complete the layaway on time for the February due date. I refunded her the second payment and kept the nonrefundable deposit. Her communication was prompt throughout the process and it wasn't difficult to reach her. I'm sorry this transaction didn't go well!

11. I took part in an iplejhouse split that Chubi ran for a pair of Claude horns and she was lovely to do business with. We did a layaway on the split and she kept me informed as to our status on the order and when the items arrived in Brazil. She was also very clear in her instructions on payment method and fee calculation for Brazil were also concise and incredibly helpful for me as someone who has never encountered those kinds of fees before. She provided prompt shipping and tracking for the package and it has arrived safely. I highly recommend her and would gladly do splits or purchase from her again. Thank you so much dear.

12. I bought a set of outfit from chubi, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. I bought Har head from chubi. Communication was pleasant and the parcel was packed excellently! I would gladly do business with chubi again. Thanks a lot for made me happy!

14. I was part of Chubi's Soom Wolf the Knight split. It was a looonnng process - with a 4 part layaway (which was great), and then errors by Soom in not sending, then sending the doll late.

Chubi kept in contact, was always polite and just as frustrated with Soom's mistake and slowness as us - and just as stuck. As I myself had a doll lost by Soom for two months with no reply until I cornered them in person at Dollism, I can understand, and do not hold Sooms errors against Chubi at all!

The doll finally arrived, and she was prompt and clear on the mailing info and customs fees. My doll parts were packed super safely and sent with tracking info provided. Thank you for dealing with all of the hassle - and I would have no hesitation in dealing with Chubi again. She was a real pleasure to have as a split leader.

15. I bought a hybrid body from chubi and everything went perfectly. Thank you!!!

16. I bought a Leekeworld Patrick head from Chubi. Everything went wonderfully! It was a great transaction. The communication was really good, the doll head was very well packaged, and it arrived quickly. Chubi is a great seller.
      Thank you so much!

17. I bought SO Soom Amber head from chubi, and it was a great transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she shipped quickly. Would love to do business with her again :)

18. Sorry to be late leaving a feedback!!
      I sold her a Kamyu head. Communication was really pleasant and it was a really smooth and friendly transaction, and also she let me know when it arrived. I totally recommend her as a buyer!! 10/10!!!

19. Chubi answered my WTB for a Crobidoll Yeonho head and I couldn't be happier! She was super friendly and sent lots of pictures, and the head was packaged very well. Thank you so much, Chubi!!

20. Chubi hosted a SOOM split for Amber boy and a GO at dollshe for heads and I joined in both. She's always easy to deal.

Great communication and fast shipping!

POSITIVE feedbacks! ^^