1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

chubi Feedback

Jan 17, 2008

1. I bought an IOS Anos head from chubi and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!!! :)

2. Unfortunately I must leave neutral feedback. I bought an Iplehouse Jessica head from Chubi, because of personal reasons they didn't reply to my messages for a long time and several times delayed on stated days they said they would ship out. In total it took them well over a month to ship the head.
      I can understand the trauma of some personal issues, but sob stories on forums can't always be counted on as true fact. I was dissapointed in the lack of initiative to get the head shipped, if they couldn't do it, it wouldn't have been hard to ask someone else to post the head.

Apart from that, they were very friendly and quick before the personal drama. I hope this will not be a problem in further transactions, but unfortunately will make me think twice buying from them again.

To add some good points onto my previous comment, once the head was confirmed to have been shipped, it arrived quickly and safely!

#122 Nhiera, Sep 6, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
    3. I participated in an Iplehouse split with chubi. I usually do not do International, but I felt it was the only way to get what I wanted from the discontinuation event.

Chubi made the interaction a delight. We chatted a good deal during the long layaway we agreed on. There was a slight delay on her end near the end of the transaction, due to circumstances beyond her control, which she apologized profusely for, and offered kindly to partially cover shipping of the doll head to me.

Package arrived in a much larger box than expected, packed safe and sound for the long journey from Brazil to southern New England.

I am very happy I was able to get my Iple head, and would happily do business with chubi again!

4. I bought a brown tan Soom Dia from Chubi and everything was perfect. Great communication and super quick shipping. I would highly recommend them to others. Thank you :)

5. I bought a modded Migi head from Chubi - just everything I wanted :D The head looked even better than the pick, good communication, very quick shipping that was easily tracked - I'm super pleased & would definitely do business with her again!

6. I bought a Distant Memory 65 cm body from Chubi and was a great pleasure to deal with her. We met in person this weekend and everything was smooth and perfect! I would love to do business with Chubi again and I highly recommend her! <3

7. I've bought a Volks SD17 Williams head from chubi and everything was great :) chubi allowed me to pay by layaway and then the doll was sent promptly after my last payment, arrived safely and well! I wouldn't hesitate buying from chubi again!

8. I sold an iple Rebecca head to chubi. Payment was prompt and communication was great. She let me know when the head arrived and was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you! :)

9. I bought a Nanuri head from chubi, and it arrived quickly and safely packaged. I would be happy to buy from her again.

10. Bought a Doll Leaves Noir head from chubi and everything about the transaction was perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, beautiful doll! I would absolutely do business with chubi again, thanks for a great buying experience!

11. Very lovely to do business with! Helpful when the shipment took a little while to get here. Very patient! Thanks :)

12. Bought a pair of Soom antlers from this seller. The seller responded pretty quickly and shipped soon as well. The antlers arrived in a couple weeks. No issues! This was a good transaction :).