1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Claudette- Rubinesque Beauty

Dec 16, 2016

1. That sounds like an excuse to post this picture of Claudette with my other big dolls! ;)

[​IMG]

From left to right, Soom Cass, Claudette, Limhwa Half-Elf and DollZone Stramonium on Miro's 70cm girl body.

2. love her in that colour - and with lilac hair! :D

that's such a useful photo thanks! I want the miro 70cm girl body too, so it's great to see them together :D

3. This is helpful, indeed!

4. I just LOVE that violet-haired Claudette! Such a great color combo on her! Yes, Claudette seems to work well on her! I am excited to get my own little savage (mine, not yours. LOL!) next year!

5. :dance Claudette is now available on etsy! 10% off in the January sale! There were 3 dolls on my wishlist, and with limited funds I couldn't afford them all. Claudette has beaten off the competition today and I'm looking forward to sewing for her - although we all know my sewing plans lead to very patient, naked dollies - and I have a feelings ladies socks aren't going to be stretchy enough for my Mavis when I get her LOL

6. YAY!!! That is exciting and excellent news, @elve!! Can't wait to see what you make for her!

Maybe men's socks would work...

7. thanks chalyss :D when is your girl due to arrive do you know? I guess there's no waiting room for Claudette - this is it!

men's socks might work for something - she apparently has a bigger bust and hip than the big busted impldoll idol though - she's going to be fun to dress!

8. *L* I have to pay her off first (layaway) so... a while yet. I got a custom color and that adds to the price though I'm not sure exactly what color she'll be in the end. I know what I asked for but we'll see. I just want her brown, I'm not fussed about the rest. I AM excited for her though! I have Plans, yes do! And since she'll be a cute little savage, easy clothes to make!

I agree, she'll be fun to dress! I hope the wig I have suits her; it's one of those extra long mohair ones, wild blonde. Though my other barbarian might steal it first... <-< >->

9. Omygosh, how have I never seen this doll before?! I'm committed to another doll already;
      I wish I'd seen this one first! This is exactly the type of doll I was looking for early last year. I love the idea of the curvy doll - she would be so much fun to sew for!

*sigh*

I will have to keep an eye out for another sale period later this year.

10. You should follow her fb page so you know when the doll's available. I think there was an extra up there a while back, not sure if it's still there or not but it could never hurt. :)

11. Good idea, thanks!

12. oh she's going to be adorable by the sound of it :love

13. @DollSewist oh a she's up on etsy! Price is good through January as the cost of making her went up. Just helping to enable you. :)

14. Thanks, @wrenbe - I'm looking at her, and sighing in regret for my budget...

15. etsy is very enabling! Although I'd wanted her a while, no way I'd have ordered her using facebook as it was too different than my normal shopping habit - I think I hesitated about a nanosecond before buying her on etsy :D

join ussssssss..... :whee:

Claudette is definitely my last bjd though - no really she is - I'd like to have SOME savings left for emergencies - as in 'real life' ones not 'I need that doll!!!' emergencies LOL

16. @elve Yes, ordering through etsy is very nice!! I have to admit I'm a bit more of an ebay buyer thought, I can get cash back for purchases, they have those ebay bucks that can add up, and I get giftcards for them sometimes. Of course I'm always a safe-ebayer. But the back to etsy, lol, the ability to buy through that site definitely helps to "legitimize" the doll and make it more likely that more people will buy her. I have to admit that I haven't yet, simply because I also can't even fathom getting her on my current budget. I'll just have to wait and see if she's still available later or perhaps get her when she eventually pops up on the secondary market. :( She's just outside my budget right now--and she's a big doll, I told myself I needed to focus on MSD and smaller due to space limitations.

17. well I'm really hoping that the mainstream BJD manufacturers will see that there is a market for dolls with fuller figures, and just as the trend for 'big babies' has caught hold now and all the manufacturers are making at least one sculpt that size, and I now see the trend for anime style BJD is taking hold - so hopefully in about 5 years dolls like Claudette will be more mainstream and available *fingers crossed* :whee:

18. Have you guys seen the WIP of her new heads.

Paulette is just so perfect for my doll selfie project. <3

19. YESSSSS!!! I want the Paulette head too! I have a sweet little plump matronly lady I'd love to shell and Paulette would rock it!

20. Got my CoA just the other day. How cool! I wish I could sew; the patterns look useful. Hopefully my custom color girl comes home soon, but something about needing to redo the face molds. So tack on more for that. Which is fine.