1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes and wigs for Bobobie 60cm male? D:

Jan 10, 2008

1. I go by measurement when buying shoes for my boys... I usually shop on ebay, but I do agree with Silver that Dollmore has super selection of shoes. Whatever site you're browsing should usually have a size listed for the inside of the shoe. Shoes have to be longer than 7.2cm (on the inside) for them to fit their feet.

Don't forget the socks! :D
      I have a Weylin as well and he wears black boots... the insides left black scuffies around his ankles. They came off, but he's been wearing socks ever since.

2. I know that Bobobie dolls have small feet and they'll fit almost any shoe out there, I was wondering if there are any shoes out there with an inside length of 7.5cm or maybe even 8cm?

Anyone know what websites carry them?

3. my boy has a foot the length of 7.5cm, he fits most SD boy shoes

4. Pretty much any site that sells shoes for 1/3 BJDs should have shoes to fit a Bobobie, since a lot of boys have roughly the same size feet. Dollheart is one of the first ones that comes to mind. Oh, and I just got my Bobobie boy a pair of shoes from Mimiwoo.com and they fit him almost perfectly, they're just a little too big in the toe, but I'm pretty sure that no-one looking at him would really be able to tell. Maybe you could try that site as well? I think sites for shoes would really depend on what kind of shoes you happen to be looking for.

5. my boy has 8cm feet and finding him shoes that had an inside length of at least 8cm is not that easy. many shoes that are under 9cm on the outside will not fit him. however there is this GREAT seller on ebay who lists the inside length of all her shoes. i just bought 2 pairs from her. ebay name is Mimiwoo. ^__^ she sells lots of other great things too so i would buy a bunch of stuff as she does combine shipping.

edit: lols didn't realize someone already mentioned her. obviously she rocks. some of her stuff won't come up if you just search for dollfie shoes so make sure to click on her store.

6. Thank you guys for all of the ideas.

I was beginning to wonder if they didn't exist.

:)

7. I apologize if this is not the right place to post this ^^;

I've just ordered an outfit from Dollheart but I really need to buy some white boots to go with it. I've had trouble ordering shoes before, and thus am apprehensive about ordering these - especially as they say they're for a female.
      What I really want for him are these:
      http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=4959

I know that the length will be fine, but as far as the width I'm not so certain. People say bobobie feet will feet almost any SD shoe - but this being my first doll I'm still nervous - especially as these boots ain't cheap! T~T

Thank you~

8. Hi. liarakon!
      I own a Bobobie male bodie and I can tell you that his feet is wilder than my Dollshe feet x_x'
      Maybe this boot you posted could fit in lenght but not in width =(

9. Ok - thank you very much! ^o^

10. Bump! I'll be getting a Weylin soon and finding clothes has been a nightmare.

*Edit* Er, anyone know how Dollheart/SD13 clothes fit the Bobobie 60cm male body?

11. I'll be ordering my Bobobie Apollo in a couple weeks, so this may be a problem. I'm looking at some nice dollzone outfits, does anyone know if those would be too big? I know DZ has 60 and 70cm dolls, so i'm not sure if the 60cm will be huge on him..

12. I could swear that I'd heard somewhere that BBB boys bodies had larger bits than some other dolls.

I haven't ever bought clothes for my dolls, but with my Apollo, I found that I had to modify patterns to accommodate his bits. o.o I don't know if the patterns were funky to begin with or what but the first few pairs of pants I made him looked really weird in the crotch. Like his package would have to go to one side of the crotch seam or the other and then he would have a bulge on his leg....for lack of a better description. If I pulled his pants down far enough that the leg bulge didn't happen, his poor butt was hanging out... Not sure if this is something to look out for in professionally made pants though?

I've been working on making some clothes to fit BBB 60cm boys though. If I'm ever brave enough to enter the marketplace with them I'll sell them. XD

13. I've heard that too. I can vaguelly see what people are talking about from looking at photos of them and other dolls. I'm not sure how to feel about that. XD As long as I have some pants waiting here for him when he gets there. My mom would have a fit if she knew how much I'm going to pay for him, but she'd sh*t bricks if he showed up streaking.

If you dobn't want to put your stuff on the marketplace I'd buy from you exclusively if that's alright! I'm positive it's better than anything I could make! XD I make big people clothes lol

14. sorry to revive a long dead thread but i have a question!

when looking for shoes, how big is too big? 7.2 is their foot measurement, and i've found a couple pairs i really like that are 7.5 or 8 cm..is this going to be too big for him? centimeters aren't very big, but I'm new so I have no idea what constitutes as too big for dolly shoes. They're also close toed, so it wouldn't be obvious that his boots are too big.

15. What size eyes does Bobobie Weylin take?

16. I'm looking for shoes for my Bobobie apollo, Amafael. but I can't find a correct size for him. Anyone know where I can find shoes sure to fir the apollo out side of the bobobie site?:)

17. Mine wears 18mm. I believe the ones he came with were 20mm, but I like the 18s better, personally.

So, 18-20mm is what you want.

18. I am ordering a BBB apollo in Oct and I have no idea where to go for clothes! My boy isn't really a jeans wearer and I fear it's going to be a struggle.....epppp! Can anyone add suggestions at all?

19. Yes. I've got one of each and clothes that fit my fdoll body with a belt on almost fall off my Bobobie body.

I can't really help with clothes except to say that I've heard that IH and other companies' girl clothes tend to fit these guys pretty well. I haven't had the chance to buy anything, so I can't personally say what will fit.

*cough* As for the...er...size of the package *snicker*...yeh, it's true. Or maybe they're just...shaped funnier (whatever it is, I have to keep his pants pined looser than my other guys'). XD At any rate, I think my Weylin is the only one of my guys who actually has two testes. (Aaaand I think that's officially the weirdest observation I've ever made about one of my dolls.)

@GenkiIchigo: Pleeease do! I need pants for my poor boy.

20. @ Hominivorax: oh really? D: that's a pretty odd observation alright. kinda hard not to notice, though. oh Bobobie and your anatomically-anatomically correct boys.

GenkiIchigo's pants are awesome, btw! ^^ they turned out very cute and great quality! I can't wait for my Apollo to arrive so I can see them on him. <3