1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes and wigs for Bobobie 60cm male? D:

Jan 10, 2008

1. (copypasta from someone else somewhere on here. i forget who posted these)

Lessee...Bobobie... 60/25-18.5-24/ 8" head/7.5 cm feet:
      Neck Circumference: 10cm
      Shoulder Width: 12.5cm
      Arm Length: 17cm
      Body Length: 14cm
      Chest Circumference: 25cm
      Bottom Circumference: 23cm
      Leg Length: 29.5cm
      Feet Length: 7.2cm

Clothes:
      Boy&Girl M,
      BuddyDoll M,
      Dollmore Model M,
      Dollzone 1/3 & Dollzone 70,
      Elfdoll Rainy M,
      Narin M,
      Volks SD-16
      will all fit. The SD-16 will be too big, but not hugely. no others are big enough. So IF the outfits will fit these dolls, then they'll fit the Bobobie.

For shoes: Bobobies have 7.5 cm feet. Therefore the following should fit just fine:
      Aod 1/3 M,
      Custom House Ai M,
      Dollkot B,
      DIM Love NEW boy body (only),
      Dollmore Model M (but too big),
      Dollshe M (ditto),
      Dollzone 1/3,
      Dollzone 70 (but too big),
      DoD - Teen,
      Lati Red M,
      Luts Sr Delf M,
      Narin M,
      Soom Mecha (but they'll be big),
      Soul Doll General & double M,
      Unidoll UB-01 B & UBr-01 M, &
      SD-16 M
      should all fit his tootsies.

2. awesome list Tosspot! Thanks!

I heard dollmore tends to be very baggy on Apollo's though..

3. I got a pair of Volks SD13 boy jeans a few weeks ago...tried washing the jean and it didn't help. So, I plan to sew in an elastic band in the back to help with the gap in Apollo's waist line.

4. Yeah. I know. I'm weird anyway....it's just the kind of thing I notice for some reason.:lol:

Really? Awesome. My guy needs pants that don't have to be safety pinned to hold them up.

5. I can't say anything on how they fit for sure, except that she used her own Apollo for fitting and in the pictures she sent me they fit nicely. :)

6. Very excited to have found this thread, as my Lady Saiyuki's Big Ted body just got to me! I love it BTW, but boy is he skinny!

7. Further to Tosspots amazing measurements and list. I'll add that I have decided to commission an outfit for my Bobobie boy (Ethan 2), with Double Dimples, who originally made clothes for Ethan when he was a Narin mini. She is thrilled to make clothes for him but she needs a few extra measurements. Anyone feel like providing the missing ones from the list below?

Bobobie Apollo Measurements

Overall Height: 60.5cm
      Lower Neck to Floor:
      Lower Neck to Waist:
      Waist for floor:
      Body Length: 14cm

Waist to crotch front:
      Waist to crotch back:
      (Waist is .5 cm below belly button)

Low waist to crotch front:
      Low waist to crotch back:
      (Low waist is 1.5 cm below belly button)

Underarm to shirt length:

Inseam to ankle:
      Inseam to floor:

Width across front of shoulders: 12.5cm
      Top of shoulder to wrist: 17cm
      Inside arm to wrist:
      Wrist to wrist outstretched:

Foot Length: 7.2cm
      Hand length:

Circumference of:
      Chest: 25cm
      Waist:
      Low Waist:
      Hips: 23cm
      Upper Arm:
      Wrist:
      Thigh:
      Knee:
      Ankle:
      Hand:
      Head: 22cm
      Neck: 10cm

I can't speak for her of course but maybe, once she knows these measurements she'll be willing to make other things? I've told her that us BBB people are struggling.

Tosspot: I am madly in love with your Stu! He is soooo gorgeous! Please tell him this... hahah! I expect much nervous shruggage! Thanks for the shoe list. I will need that sometime soon and I was worrying.

8. Bump for detailed measurements.

9. Thanks for the bump. Anyone willing?

10. As soon as i can get my hands on a bobobie body for adrian, I'll make some general clothing for bobobie boys.

11. I just measured Kha (my apollo) for the missing measurements. I'm assuming these all are for circumference, with the exception of the hand, but I measured it anyway.

Also, his body seems closer to 16 cm long for me, from his shoulder to the top of the ball joint in his hip.

Waist for floor: 36.5 cm
      Waist to crotch front: 7.5 cm
      Waist to crotch back:9 cm
      (Waist is .5 cm below belly button)

Low waist to crotch front: 6 cm
      Low waist to crotch back: 6.5 cm
      (Low waist is 1.5 cm below belly button)
      Underarm to shirt length: 12.5 cm (I'm not sure how long you'd like your shirt to be, but this is just past his waist)
      Inseam to ankle:28 cm (legs locked)
      Inseam to floor: 30.5 cm
      Inside arm to wrist: 7.5 cm (from inner elbow. If this isn't right, let me know and I'll measure from the right starting point.)
      Wrist to wrist outstretched: 39 cm
      Waist: 19 cm
      Low Waist: 22 cm (I measured around just the top of the ball joints in the hips)
      Upper Arm: 8 cm (thickest point)
      Wrist: 6.5 cm
      Thigh: 14.5 cm
      Knee: 11 cm (locked)
      Ankle: 8 cm
      Hand: (around...for fitting in sleeves) 7.5 length: 5.5 (from wrist to tip of middle finger)

((and Riven, that sounds awesome. <3))

12. Does anyone know if it is it a 9cm neck like usual?*_*

13. Oh yay thats so useful! *hugz* I can now pass these measurements on and the clothes can be made! Shawir, you are such a star! and I agrreee that does sound awesome!

14. Apollos have a 10 cm neck.
      And you're welcome, Gene&Louisa. -^_^-

15. Thanks Shawir! That helps a lot~~

16. You're welcome! Glad it did :3

17. Amafael wears clothes from ebay ^^ Most people with ebay stores will alter clothing for you for free ^^

18. d'awww. Thanks - aren't you a kind one. : ) - heh. I will let mister two-dee know.

-- just wanted to say again: I forget who posted this list first. I just had it for my own reference. I don't really know if any of these truly fit well, as I've not tried. --

19. ok noted! Thanks again doll

20. I'm currently searching for a wig for my incoming Apollo. I'm particularly looking for something in a ponytail style, or with the possibility of said style (i.e. no layers).
      I've seen some nice wigs on Iplehouse, but notice that they're given as 8.2-8.7. My calculations make Apollo an 8.8. Will the IH wigs stretch to fit him? (I believe that my friend's BBB Rachel wears a 7-8, albeit with the assistance of some white-tack).

I'd appreciate any help! :D