1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes and wigs for Bobobie 60cm male? D:

Jan 10, 2008

1. does sd13 shoes fit apollo?

2. hello!
      i bought an outfit Dollheart for my Apollo.
      On the advert it was an EL in presentation.
      So, when i try outfit on my Apollo, all was long/big for him.
      Shirt: it was long for his arms but not excessively.
      Neck: the shirt has got a "mao collar" so it comes under his face, no espace.
      Shoes, was long but he can put feet in.
      Pants: again, it was big for his waist, long for is legs. you need belt, and hide long pants in boots or roll it on a sneaker.

In general, Dollheart outfit are beautiful, My apollo was good in, but it was little long/big for him. By the way i will buy again Dollheart outfit for him ^^

Apollo can wear SD13 outfit.
      i tried also, a girl Model doll dollmore pants, when i sit him i can see his "bottom line" but with a long coat it s ok.
      Model doll shirt Ok too

3. I have a Bobobie Weylin. He comfortably wears an 8-9 wig. I also noticed that bought clothes had trouble fitting him due to his slimness. As a result, a friend handmade some clothes for him. I know that's not always an option, so you can always just take some clothes in with a little bit of stitching. :)

4. Hello
      Dont know if this will help,
      I have a bobobie Chrisma demon boy and I found that this outfit fitted him great -
      [​IMG]
      It depends on the style you are looking for, as he is a demon I found this worked great. This outfit was made beautifully and well worth the money. I have had the same problem with getting clothes to be just right on bobobies but the worst I have found is my Soom Gem he is a nightmare as he is so small when you compare him to other sd sized dolls.
      I purchased the outfit from http://www.courtandcastledolls.com/13doll.html
      They have a good selection in outfits and the sd1/3 size fits bobobie well
      Hope this is of some good
      :gingerbreadmanHappy christmas and new year to all :gingerbreadman

5. I have an Apollo and I bought the Guess doll clothes for him(the Cagey set to be specific). He fit the pants pretty well, but they were a bit long (but I liked it) and it comes with a belt but there was only a small amount of extra space at the waist. He fit the tops like a dream, and it comes with a jacket that buttoned around him perfectly. I really thought that he fit the whole outfit rather well. I bought it from Denver Doll.

6. Does anyone have info about clothes/wigs for An? Thanks.

7. I use 14mm eyes from my apollo because he have a small eyes but 16mm is great too

8. *Hey guys, I’m very new to this and when payday comes I’ll be buying my first BJD, Apollo by Bobobie.

I’m wanting to buy clothes for him for when he comes so he won’t be running around naked, but I have no idea what clothing size fits him. And the same with eyes, I’m a little clueless, I don’t want to buy lots of stuff and find none of it fits him.

Here’s his link on bobobie!
      http://www.bobobie.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=114

I’ve seen there are 16mm eyes, will they fit him? Oh my, I’m so confused!
      Also, could anyone recommend some good clothing sites and the such, I’m looking for all kinds of clothes for him.

Thank you in advance!

9. I'm not sure specifically what might fit your boy but your welcome to try SD clothes since he's in that size range. Best of luck finding clothes. Sorry i couldn't be of more help. ^^;

10. on the website i thought that they had a deal going on. that you get some eyes with him not extra charge... I've been debating about getting him for x-mas. what do you like about the mold?

11. Hey again. It's me again, Queen of pestering people with annoying questions.

Anyone used a LUTS wig for their Apollo? I saw somebody on a thread who had used one, but I wasn't sure what messurement it'd be to fit.

http://www.eluts.com/

There are some Stunning wigs on there. <3

Also, while I'm here.

Anyone know if this

http://angell-studio.com/en/?product-990.html

Will fit the Apollo boy?

Sorry for the annoying questions, I just don't want to spend lots of money and find when he arrives his new clothes don't fit!

12. I bought a complete outfit from another DOA member, but they were from http://www.denverdoll.com/guessdollfashionsd.php and they fit my Weylin brilliantly. I bought a Monique 8-9 wig for him as well. Also perfect fit. I also liked the GuessDoll converse shoes.

13. Ahh, thank you. The only problem is, that site links to clothing from another site, so I'm guessing they're all different shapes and sizes.

I must just go for one of those Earl outfits and alter them to fit or something.

14. They might be a little big, but they shouldn't fit too horribly. My Weylin actually has an Angell-Studio outfit himself, though not that one, and the fit is passable, but the bottoms could use just a slight amount of adjustment. (Stupid scrawny boys. x.x)

15. Ohh~ Well, I've got enough sewing skills to take in waistbands and such. I think it's cute when sleeves go over hands and such. I'll probably buy the one, check out the fit and get the other.

He just needs a starter outfit so he isn't wandering about naked.

Any idea about the LUTS wig for Apollo? I saw somebody on a thread who had used one, but I wasn't sure what messurement it'd be to fit.

16. That's about all you'll need to do (take in the waistband). ^^ Shirts actually fit pretty well for the most part. My Weylin can wear the whole outfit unadjusted without looking like he's in oversized clothing, so unless you absolutely have to have everything skin tight, that outfit should be fine. I'm actually really interested in how those two outfits fit the body, because they're something my BBB boy might wear, too.

I'm not sure about the Luts wigs. I would think an 8/9 would work, but a large-ish 7/8 may also fit. (Some Luts wigs, and those from other makers can be cut a bit large.) These guys have really small heads, so it can be hard to fit them. >< I don't remember the maker of my guy's wig, but I do know it's closer to 8 inches than 9 inches. A regular 8/9 should fit pretty well, though you may need some velcro or something to help keep it on. Anything bigger than 8/9 isn't really going to work well becasue of the head size.

17. I might order a cheaper Luts wig and see how it fits, I plan to buy multiple wigs and eyes for the doll as he arrives so he's spoilt for choice. Mwahaha! I'll be ordering him, one of those outfits, wigs and new eyes on Wednesday, so when he eventually arrives, I can tell you guys for sure if the outfit fits or not.

18. Does anyone know if anything from Tata's Paradice will fit Apollo?
      I want to get an Apollo so bad, but it seems like its hard to find clothes and wigs for him.

19. Hmm I don't think wigs are too hard? They just take standard 8-9 wigs neh?
      as far as the Tata Paradise clothes go I want to say they will be too big? Just because their SD boy range includes SD13 (as opposed to 10) and DOT (which are ~65cm)
      Some of the more masculine clothes in the girl's range might work? =/

20. I'm about to get one.:celebrateBut I don't know his size.*_*
      Help would be very nice.:sweat