1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for DZ Petdoll?

Dec 13, 2007

1. OMG! The pullip outfit is adorable and I must buy one! Is there different sizes? Which for the Fox? And where is best to find them?

How much are your commissioned pants? And are you doing Hoodies for them too? How much for that?

Let me know when you make some Kimonos, as I want one for my Fox!

2. Bratz Boyz clothes fit them. I have shorts and shirts from them for my fox. Also some barbie things.

3. Thank you! I really am glad that these lil guys can get some nice outfits.. I have my new boy arriving and was worried that I might have to try and improve my sewing machine skills... Scarey!*_*

4. If you check featherfall for guess doll there is a new (non pink) suite set for these guys (its in green for st paddys day).
      for those who like pink, there is an adorable romper (that I had to order - my fox would kill me if I dressed him in it, but my lati yellow will love it)

5. I've been altering barbie clothes for my DZ pets.

-Anneke

6. I was surfing through this last night and decided to go to the wonderful Wal-Mart and see if they had any Barbie clothes for Bunny. There were so many cute outfits and I couldn't decide on what to get her. I wound up getting two dress (one which I wish I could wear) and a really cute skirt outfit. All I have to say is thank you Barbie for being 12in. tall, but having enough boob and hip so that my 16cm doll can fit your clothes.

7. Altering Barbie clothes to fit even better is really easy to do as well.

-Anneke

8. Do they sell Pullip clothes seperately?

9. I wondered if Lati Yellow clothes would fit and this is the result.
      A Fox's story

10. Not a help to folks looking for boy clothes, alas, but take a look at this fabulous Flickr stream for some girly-clothes inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27859230@N04/sets/72157608122442231/

I asked about a couple of specific outfits and she said sometimes Ginny or Madame Alexander dresses fit, and some of those shoes are sized for Ginny dolls. Coincidentally I just ordered a pair of inexpensive Ginny shoes from Antina's -- I'll report back once I have a chance to see if this pair works!

11. I've been keeping an eye out for Barbie clothes after seeing all the folks here saying they often fit the DZ pets with a little alteration, and just found this at Target the other night:

[​IMG]

On Barbie this would be an A-line mini, for a DZ pet it's a full-length gown! And the only alteration needed is snipping off the ribbon shoulder straps where they attach in the back -- you can then tie them together at the back of the neck for an instant halter dress. Easy as pie. :)

12. That's great! I'll keep an eye out for these outfits. The real trick is to learn to think of what can be done with it . . . I think she looks absolutely wonderful! ready to go to the fancy dress ball!

13. Thanks! None of the accessories are included -- the hairclips are from the little-girl section of Claire's, and I made the jewelry to match. But considering the dress was only $2.69 USD, it's still a pretty fair value for the low price! :)

14. I just found another Barbie outfit that fits, no alteration needed:

[​IMG]

It's a two-piece outfit, a stretchy strapless mini and short-sleeved shrug, which fit as a long gown and long-sleeved shrug on a DZ pet -- five bucks and change at Target. (It comes as a set with some silly little plastic shoes, bracelet, and purse, which are all getting passed along to a friend's Barbie-obsessed small daughter. :))

15. I recenly crocheted an outfit for my DZ Bunny Penelope. It closes with snaps down the back and the hat can be worn with the brim up.

I didn't write down all of the pattern, so I'm going to try a variation on it again soon -- and if it works out, I'll post the pattern if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think she looks quite cute!

16. Awww, Penelope looks adorable there! Did you do her blushing/faceup yourself?

And yes, I'd be very interested in the pattern -- I took up crochet a few years ago and this looks like it would be a great project to learn some more advanced shaping! :D

17. Thanks Smilla! No, I didn't do her face up -- I adopted her from the Marketplace a while back.. I just saw that face and had to bring her home!

I'll get to work on that pattern this weekend . . .

18. Finally picked up some modern Vogue Ginny clothes recently, and they fit GREAT:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The "official" shoes are a little looser than the generic Ginny-sized ones I found on eBay, but I suspect with a pair of socks underneath they might fit OK. But the dresses and undies fit beautifully, no alteration needed. It looks like there are even a few boy styles available in the same size made for Ginny's brother Jimmy, so the Vogue doll clothes even have a few options for DZ pets who aren't into girly frills. :)

19. Oh AMMY-CHAN! :D

My little guy has a pair of pants on order, but for now he's styling in a vest and goggles "borrowed" from FLCL's Haruko.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now that my paycheck is here, I'll hit the dollar stores and see if we can find something more "masculine" :lol: