1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for DZ Petdoll?

Dec 13, 2007

1. THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING! But when you're as impossibly cool as a tiny fox imp, the goggles don't need to be functional! :lol:

If your little guy's idea of sufficiently masculine garb extends to lounging around in a bathrobe all day like Hugh Hefner, this little ensemble should fit. Just swap the teddy bear for a cigar and some bunnies... ;)

2. Oh indeed, the goggles just BUILD on the cool factor! :D

Awww that's adorable! All he would need then is a tiny little martini glass!

3. Tiny little martini glass, you say? ;)

(Although they're really more SD scale -- for a DZ Petdoll size, they look more like one of those ginormous novelty drink glasses that you're supposed to share with the whole table. But I'm sure our supernatural foxes have no trouble holding their liquor in quantities that would pickle mere mortals! :lol:)

4. I've seen MSD sized ones at Barnes & Noble, but my crew are Scotch men so I've not ever grabbed one....

Said fox imp just snorted and went back to grooming his whiskers. Apparently he feels he'd have NO trouble holding his booze...

5. And still more Ginny clothes:

[​IMG]

The authentic Ginny shoes that are a little bit too big over a bare paw do indeed work fairly well if worn over socks. The Ginny-size ankle socks also look a little bit loose and oversized on their own, but under shoes they look just perfect and aren't too big to stay up. Win-win situation! :)

No photos yet, but I've found another line that fits -- Goodreau Snappy clothes. Snappy's another 8" doll who seems to have proportions similar to the 8" Ginny or Madame Alexander dolls, so her stuff fits the DZ pets pretty well through the torso, too...just watch out for longer skirts or pants, they'll need to be hemmed up a bit shorter. Even her little stretchy plastic shoes fit surprisingly well!

6. Ammy-chan is TOO cute for her own good!

I like that dress quite a bit...

7. It really is cute, though I was a teensy bit disappointed because I thought it was black when I ordered it online, but when it arrived it turned out to be very dark navy blue...still cute, and I had navy shoes handy, but that means it doesn't go with the black-and-white thing the bigger girls (and Kamau) have going on with so many of their outfits. Guess I have to do some MORE sewing and shopping for her, oh noes...:|

The Ginny stuff really is pretty nice for a girlier tiny, though -- they're pretty reasonably priced and quite nicely made, and usually come with matching undies and hair accessories. I so cannot complain about getting a fancy dress, matching bloomers and hair bows, sometimes even a little purse, for less than the cost of the big girls' shoes!

8. And I finally got a chance to test and photograph all of the Snappy clothes. Please forgive the mixed assortment of models here -- the little blank human-faced dolls are DollZone Leo and Luna, and their bodies are the same size as the Petdolls:

[​IMG]

Everything the tinies are wearing, except the wig and headband, is from a very inexpensive Snappy clothes grab-bag ordered from Denver Doll. The shirts all velcro at the back, the little dresses velcro up the front, and the skirt and cargo pants have elastic waists. The pants are too long and need to be rolled up or hemmed shorter, but that's not surprising since they're made for a doll who's two inches taller. Everything else fits nicely without any alteration -- and yes, both the Mini-BB and Petdoll tinies can even wear Snappy's little plastic shoes! While there aren't any boy versions of Snappy, some of her plainer shirts work nicely as unisex styles.

[​IMG]

The Snappy underwear is also a perfect fit, and comes in nice plain solid colors that can even work as briefs for boy Petdolls.

9. I believe this sweatshirt is Bratz, my 12 yr old niece "gifted" it to Scramble:

[​IMG]

The hat was borrowed and returned as it got in the way of the goggles! :lol: *footrest is some small plastic toy girl that was entranced by the hyper coolness of the fox imp*

10. Lookin' good, Scrambles! (But I bet he still isn't giving poor Haruko her clothes back yet, is he? :lol:)

11. He says "What clothes of Haruko's" and then teleports out of the room.....

12. Just bumping this very handy thread! I've just bought my first tiny/anthro and was in need of knowing what would fit the DZ petdoll. Thanks to everyone's contributions, I now have a great list to work with......would be nice to see lots more of your photos!:)

13. Lati yellow clothing should fit :D

14. Here's Lily LaChèvre in a Bratz dress. It doesn't quite close all the way in the back, but fits otherwise.

[​IMG]

15. Linakauno, I'm in love with Lily LaChèvre. So very very French. :D Pink horns!:aheartbea
      I'm also getting an Ulli, but I still don't know what sex it will be.

How do you have her wig attached or made, if you don't mind my asking? I've been thinking of making a tiny forelock/puff wig for my rabbit doll, and Lily's hair looks sort of like what I was thinking.

16. Thanks, MoonRabbit. It actually is a little size 4 (really, too small for her) wig that came on another doll that is braided down the back. I stuck it on her with a little dot of hot glue for the photo. I'll find one for her that fits sooner or later. I think she would take maybe a size 5, but I will have to make holes in it for her ears and horns.

17. Ah, I've been neglecting DoA for too long...silly RL busy-ness getting in the way! :doh

As far as wigs go, the different head sculpts of the various DZ pets probably don't all have quite the same measurements, but I think they'll probably almost all be in the 5/6 range. My DZ fox, and Leo and Luna, all fit in 5 wigs (although the fox of course requires some modifications to fit around the ears.)

18. That's good to know. But for at least one of my anthros, I want something that's not a full wig. I guess I'll need to use the velcro method. Sort of like this bunnie's forelock.
      [​IMG]

LinaKauno, I hope you will post when you find Lily's wig. :)

19. I want to buy Anna she-cat DZ, tell me please, clothes from lati yellow approaches dollzone pets?
      And whether there is at somebody a photo?

20. Nyanko, on the first page of this thread there are posts about Lati yellow clothes. Apparently, the DZ pets are too chubby for most Lati yellow clothes. Pictures of Anna cat seem to be hard to find. Sorry. I guess more people wanted Burton, which is a shame, as she is adorable. I may try and get Anna one day after I've paid off Ulli.

And your english is great. :)