1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for OrientDoll So?

Oct 4, 2007

1. I bought some tiny Boneka dresses that fit Orient Doll So at Denver Doll Emporium, but they don't have any right now. I've also found some at Let's Play Dolls. The size is originally designed for Helen Kish's 4.5 inch Kishlets.

Denver Doll Emporium also has tiny 12mm leather shoes that fit So and Angelregion Little Gienie.

Sabrina

2. OH MY GOSH, the tennis shoes went on (with some force) don't know if I will be able to get them off - but I am shocked!

None of the clothing I tried on fit, will try some costumes on later this afternoon, so yeah, I guess it is hit and miss. Still in shock that the little white tennis shoes fit . . . I tried on shoes before that DIDN'T go on.

Mary-Lee

3. Thanks Dambuster01!

I tried some of the Kelly ballet flats on my girl, and they fit, but were tight.
      Does anyone think the Kelly underwear will fit? The ones I've been eyeing come in a Kelly pack with pjs and a robe. I know the Kelly clothes are hit and miss, but does anyone else have them?

4. I have a Vampire Ui and have found that baby bratz tops fit very well - skirts or pants need the velcro removed and a snap put in it's place since it is too loose. I have some Strawberry Shortcake clothing that she wears - tops fit great and pants don't quite velcro centered, but they do close. Kelly clothes may or may not fit. Leggings don't - got stuck in her knee joints since they end right below them, dresses tend to fit well. I have bridesmaid dress and it fits Ui great. Dirndl (German dress) fits pretty well. Don't have a pajama set or underclothing - Strawberry Shortcakes did not fit well. I went shopping at some yard sales // clearance sales to find stuff for Ui to wear. Toys R Us had the baby bratz clothes really cheap a couple of weeks ago. With the holiday toys coming in, lots of stuff is really cheap. If I find duplicates, I will make a pattern from stuff that I know fits so I can make her clothing. Also found a bratz kid western tiered skirt that fit her. Pants are way too long, shirts too tight.

5. Yes, I do recall my So trying on a few dresses and they fit well. Could always wear leggings underneath. Will have to see if my striped tights fit So, haven't tried them yet!!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

6. Dawn dresses work well, too. as do the shirts. pants, not so much. long dresses would of course be a bit too long, as dawn is 6". Basically Dawn's bust is about the same size as So's waste.

Regular Bratz doll clothing (skirts, shirts - pants/shorts would be too big) sometimes works well, also - it's hit or miss.

On kelly clothes, for me its hit or miss.

7. I have some Dawn dolls here too. Kelly clothes are still hit and miss. Some fit, some don't, same with the shoes. I tried some on (have over 1,000 pairs) that fit, and some that don't of the SAME style!!

Must go and rest, long weekend.

Mary-Lee