1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. LUTS Flood is currently my fave to buy but this also worried me too. Many of the clothes on the LUTS site seem to be sold out, tho I notice there are a couple of new suits on there now. I emailed some BJD clothes sellers on ebay who told me they could make clothes to fit. Has anyone here had any experience with this? I would be a bit worried about what might turn up!

2. My friend makes my boy's clothes. She has a store here on DOA but I think she's taking a vacation ATM cause of high demand. Once she's ready to reopen shop I'll talk to her about making some to fit Luts SSD. She's really good, and made him some pretty sweet jeans, and has agreed to make him leather chaps ^_^
      The issue I've been having is shoes. I HATE the shoes from Luts, but like the rest of my boy he's too big for most other sizes I've tried. Anyone know of what companies make 70 cm shoes that aren't too narrow for a Luts Regen?

3. Hey I was talking with my friend Highpriestessice, and she said to let her know if you needed clothes in Luts 70cm sizing, and she'd make um. She does really god work. ^_^

4. Well, I have Mecha Angel trousers on my SSDF and other than having to be taken in at the waist slightly, they're a nice fit, especially length-wise. When he sits down, he doesn't turn from a Cane to a Flood... Get it?? :lol:

IMHO Dollshe clothes would be too slim for him especially around the chest. I'm going to try some of my Bernard's clothes on him and see what happens.

5. Just stumbled onto this again after commenting a while ago. :sweat So a couple of examples:

My favorite thing right now is an SD-17 sized shirt from 4D. Fits him perfectly.
      [​IMG]

And the ubiquitous DoI pants. Not as long as I'd like in the leg (they look fine until he bends his legs and his double-joints eat up all the fabric), but they fit around his hips and waist.
      [​IMG]

Other things I didn't mention last time I've found that fit are SD-13 t-shirts from 4D (which surprised me), and TATA's paradise 70cm shirts (though it was tight and stretchy, so that's probably not true in all cases).

6. Will Soom Mecha Angel outfit fits SSDF body ?
      Too bad DollHeart don't make SSDF size outfits... :...(

7. All, please help, do Sadol's outfit will fit SSDF body ? I mean outfits from sadol.com. Because I don't see there's SSDF body option on their website. Thanks before~

8. I heard that Sadol does take SSDF size. In fact, there are several Sadol outfits in SSDF size sold on the LUTS site.

9. Oh really ? I'm so glad to hear it~ :) Thanks~~
      I saw some of Sadol outfits at Luts webbie, but I'm more into their outfits on Sadol webbi~ ^^;
      Once again thanks~

10. SSDF is too strong to wear DM model size clothes
      but maybe glamor model size is OK(shirts)
      SD17 is much shorter than SSDF : P

11. Does DOI outfits fits SSDF body ? Thanks in advance ! ^^

12. HELLO THERE O.O WOW XD I started this threat and haven't come ever since you girls really had interest in it thanks for that !! ^_^

ANYWAYS JUST BUMPING TO spread the word on something O: if anyone is sitll or would be interested ON STILL GETTING SSDF CLOTHES o: MOM HERE WILL BEGIN DOING SOME
      she's going to practice using my SSDFS here
      SO...... IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED JUST TELL ME ^^ SHE'LL BE STARTING TO MAKE THEM THIS MONTH I THINK o: AND IS REALLY HAVING FUN WITH IT SO YAH JUST THAT OWO

her clothes will be sold aready made O: no comisions yet but yes we'll be definatelly be selling some ^^ il lupdate if anything happens 8D!!

13. I have a hybrid boy (non-Luts head + SSDF body) who's in need of clothes, and I asked Sadol on their Q&A board recently if they can make the clothes in their site to fit SSDF, and their exact answer is that it's "an impossibility". :(

crimson_oni, do update us! It would be great to have more clothes available for SSDF.:D

14. Hoping to find some SSDF clothes for my boy sometime in the near-ish future...

15. Does anyone know if DZ70 sized clothing will fit SSDF?

16. No, Mecha Angel outfits do not fit SSDF body. Mecha Angel has a wider top and longer, skinner bottom than SSDF.

From my experience, SSDF fits Hound sizes pretty snugly. So I recommend Hound sizes. :)

17. I'm planning to get an SSDF Flood sometime in the future -- not imediately, but after the doll that I'm currently saving for. But, Dollmore Model sizes are too small for Flood's mad-broad chest, so I'm wondering -- do Hound sizes fir okay around the upper chest? If not, where do you SSDF owners get your clothes from?
      Thanks,
      Blue

18. i wonder if angell-studio clothes 70cm will fit SSDF?

19. I went and bought a few Mecha Angel things from Soom to try them out on my SSDF, the shirts are a bit big but look ok as long as you're not after a tight fit. Aside from shirts and pants, Dollmore's celestial gown works too so I'd assume the kimono they sell should fit an SSDF as well. I can post pics of the clothes I managed to get that fit if anyone wants?