1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothes for Super Senior Delf?

Feb 12, 2009

1. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see some pictures. I've been contemplating a trip to the Soom store to get some MA-sized clothes for my SSDF anyways, but it would be great to get an idea of fit first.

2. Unfortunately, they wont fit because Hound tops are a bit small for SSDF's top. ^^; If you're going to buy a Hound top that is made from stretch fabric or knit, then, it'll will fit but it'll be skin tight on SSDF top.

As of now, I'm making SSDF clothes. But at the top of my head, Luts offers SSDF sizes and maybe Sadol (you'll have to ask them tho).

Hope this helps :)

3. Got a few pics of some of the outfits I've bought so far, sorry for lateness, had too many classes during the week *_*

Model Doll size Celestial Gown from Dollmore

[​IMG]

Top for Soom Mecha Angel (think this one's available in 3 colours)

[​IMG]

Shirt for Soom Mecha Angel (think this is available in 4 colours)

[​IMG]

The gown from Dollmore fits perfectly, as does the top from Soom. The red shirt sleeves are a little long, I personally don't mind so much but it's down to preference. The black trousers are also from Dollmore, they fit ok but I've had a different pair from their site that's too small so like others have said make sure you don't get anything that looks too tight.

4. Thanks, that's helpful! Hm, MA clothes are a bit loose, but they seem to fit well through the shoulders . . . definite possibility, then. *plots a trip to Soom store*

5. Bump, SSDFs have such a broad chest. D:

6. I actually bought clothes from the Dollmore webstie these clothes were supposed ! to be for the dollmore sd boy Adam but they fit my SSDF Regen perfectly XD EVEN THE SHORTS FIT HIM BETTER THAN MY SD XD http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5598 this is the model the only thing is that the top is a bit tight but nothing big actually

7. Does anyone have the measurements of the thiegh and the 'rise' of the pants? D:

8. I've recently gotten a shirt and trousers from Soom (MA size) and a sweater from the M3 studio GO. The MA shirt is pretty roomy on him, but I like the extra length and room in the trousers. The sweater fits fine, too.

9. Does anyone knows if the 70cm clothes from nine9style fit? I'm also curious about which shoes fit SSDF. Would SD sized glasses fit them or would they look to small?

10. I bought SD sized glasses for my 08Man and their fit is nearly perfect.
      I'm also interested of the fit of Nine9Style clothes...

11. Ok...form what I gathered so far it was said that DoI pants MAY NOT work, however, someone else asked if DoI clothes can...does anyone know for sure that-
      A. the pants definately dont fit?
      B. how the shirts fit?
      I've found quite a few things on DoD that I would love for my boy but before I take the plunge want to make sure that people have tried and know from experience if they either work or dont.
      (sorry if question was already answered somewhere else)

12. bump for this!

I really want to know about which shoes fit SSDF!? anyone please:fangirl:

my boy is coming home and I dont know where to buy his shoes :(

13. :D I was going to ask about the Nine9Style pants, but it looks like no one has tried yet... so I'll just buy a pair anyway, and then we'll see!

14. I got a pair of sneakers from Release Rain on ebay that fit my boy. the SD13 ones are huge (my Dot boys feet swam in them). He's even wearing socks with them. I can't find the specific ones I got, but they were just plain black ones. Just check measurements.

I just checked it out again and it looks like there is now an SD16/17 size shoe category. Not many there, but those should fit.

15. they work! go for it.:)

16. My Leeke boy has a SSDF body, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that even some of the SD13 tops from nine9style fit the doll. I was curious to try because I have a few tops from nine9 that I didn't want to have to get rid of now that I don't have any SD13 boys. The jacket top I tried on mine fit well enough to be fashionable. The sleeves came right to the wrist joint, though, so if your SSDF has Soom jointed hands that don't quite match, like my boy does, it'll be something extra to consider.

[​IMG]

17. That's great to hear sister-of-charity, because I was planning on buying some clothes from nine9 style for my incoming boy but wasn't exactly sure if they would fit.

18. Just wondering about the shoes. I read from previous posts that Dollmore Model shoes would fit, and just wondering whether anybody can confirm that. Thanks!

19. I know it's been mentioned before, but since Luts lists some of their SSDF clothes as "hound" size, is hound really too small for them? Especially since some said it would fit and some said it wouldn't.
      I'm interested in hopefully ordering from Sadol, but it's looking like there isn't any site that this body will be able to fit into if hound is indeed too small. Also, the seem to look about the same size as Supergems, who fit SD17, but would those be too small as well?

20. buboplague - I'll try some Hound clothes for you, but for now, don't get your hopes up much. I have tried Buddydoll pants on my SSDF boy and they are indeed too tight (they can't even go over his thighs), while my Hound can easily wear them. It seems that Hounds can fit into SSDF clothes pretty well (it's not hanging on them or anything, though pants are a bit loose at the hips/waist), but the opposite might have problems.

What kind of clothes are you interested in? Pants? Shirts?

I'm also eyeing Sadol - the only thing keeping me back is the fear that the clothes would turn out too small...